• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MC#10 at 4w6d~ I need some positive vibes. Page 159.

Praying for a sticky little beanie baby :) Glad your digi went back positive that means your levels have gone up from this morning in my opinion I think those tests were faulty-ish...and had less dye or something in them....lots of prayers :)

I have read this whole thread and just want to say GOOD LUCK!!! I cant imagine the amount of stress you are going through but hopefully from now on it will be plain sailing :thumbup:
I am so happy that you have your positive tests today - Congratulations :happydance:

Jtink, I love that we have land. The house we bought us on 3/4 an acre and its agriculturally zoned so I've got my chickens and orchard and massive 30x30 garden.

We've waited SOOO long to have a house of our own with a yard! We're military so we've always rented.

I love being able to paint and change things to what I like :)

I cant wait to paint my own walls and do what I want! Military housing/renting is the pits! No matter what pictures u put up, or furniture its like u cant get the house to have that warm feeling.

Jtink, I love that we have land. The house we bought us on 3/4 an acre and its agriculturally zoned so I've got my chickens and orchard and massive 30x30 garden.

We've waited SOOO long to have a house of our own with a yard! We're military so we've always rented.

I cant wait to paint my own walls and do what I want! Military housing/renting is the pits! No matter what pictures u put up, or furniture its like u cant get the house to have that warm feeling.

It's true. I'm so glad we've never had to live on base. DH likes to live as far away from his job as possible...and I don't want to deal with the wife drama...so it's all worked out.

Thanks hun! I feel a lot better!!! I'm on 200mg a day, so maybe that's why...who cares...I'm not testing again.

Oh, and I debated all night about buying this pair of maternity yoga pants at Ross that I saw yesterday. So I went back to re-try them on and I found like 5 shirts on clearance for 6$ each :) Super excited about my score.

4 of them are not maternity, but the style is cut for it will comfortably cover my bloat for the next few months!

So so 45$ I got 5 tops and the awesome, comfortable yoga pants!! Ross SCORE!

Awwwwwww :) glad you found some cheapie clothes :) thats always fun to shop :)

Muahhhhz! Hang in there darling :)

Me and my DH live 45 minutes from base LOL...one because we are closer to my moms house...and 2 because we dont wanna live near that place he spends more time there than anywhere else.....and we bought our house to...no asking landlords or maintenance people anything when you own :) LOL I <3 living away from base too!!!

I agree I love Ross too!!! I also like Beall's :) I get tons of the boys clothes there :) cheap!

LOL thats my other fave store :) haha....love it! I LOVE all stores though LOL if the price is right LMAO!

I just don't see the point in paying a ton of money on kids' clothes..they grow out of em sooo fast!

Sorry, stucki..for hijacking lol

Sorry to see you've had a roller coaster of a day x glad to see your using my mantra though x have you thought about taking low dose aspirin? After 5 recurrent mc's in a yr I took 400mg progesterone an 75mg aspirin it's the only thing I've done different this time so I'm guessing one of them worked x also my fmu was no where near as good as my smu x

Sending you sticky :dust:

I too say no more testing! FMU isn't the best for every woman, afternoon wee is just better for you. You're still getting positive tests, don't worry!!

It's true. I'm so glad we've never had to live on base. DH likes to live as far away from his job as possible...and I don't want to deal with the wife drama...so it's all worked out.

Thanks hun! I feel a lot better!!! I'm on 200mg a day, so maybe that's why...who cares...I'm not testing again.
I was on 200mg a day too!

I never lived on base either. Me and DH feel the same way u do about the wife drama and being away from work! The only place we HAD to live on post was Germany, and that was even outside the gates in a 4 story house lol so we didn't mind.
:) I loved Germany..I had such a good job w/ great friends there..sigh.

I loved Japan. Great job, beautiful scenery, friendly people.

But I'm happy to be home now.

Oh, and I debated all night about buying this pair of maternity yoga pants at Ross that I saw yesterday. So I went back to re-try them on and I found like 5 shirts on clearance for 6$ each :) Super excited about my score.

4 of them are not maternity, but the style is cut for it will comfortably cover my bloat for the next few months!

So so 45$ I got 5 tops and the awesome, comfortable yoga pants!! Ross SCORE!

I'm JEALOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Ross! it's my FAVORITE store :) Never thought to look at maternity clothes there although I need to because my clothes don't fit already. stupid bloat!

I was actually in there today! I'll post a picture of what I bought! its a cute little Polo Ralph Lauren jacket (reminds me of the columbia or north face jackets) its size 18 months so it will work perfect because itll winter time then. It was only $9.99 and DH's sister is obsessed with Polo so I want to announce it to her with this jacket! She will FREAK out she has been begging me to have a baby since the day we got married! I honestly feel (so does DH) that this baby is a boy, but if not a girl can wear black too so it works :) sorry to ramble

Attachments

• IMAG3250.jpg
    IMAG3250.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 10
Sorry to see you've had a roller coaster of a day x glad to see your using my mantra though x have you thought about taking low dose aspirin? After 5 recurrent mc's in a yr I took 400mg progesterone an 75mg aspirin it's the only thing I've done different this time so I'm guessing one of them worked x also my fmu was no where near as good as my smu x

Sending you sticky :dust:

Sorry butting in am
Curious did you use aspirin from cd1 or from
Ovulation ??? This is the only thing I ain't tried !!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member