• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MC#10 at 4w6d~ I need some positive vibes. Page 159.

omgosh sweetheart I am so so sorry :( :hugs: There has to be something these docs aren't finding like a clot disorder or SOMETHING :( I am sooooo sorry I just duno what to say :cry:

When did you take these??? FMU or afternoon?

This happened yesterday though right??? and then there were darker/normal when you re-tested???

I just took these.

My FRER is almost negative. It's done. It's not coming back.

Im still rooting for ya chick, i dont believe them! especially not after yesterday when there were hardly there to BAM in ya face BFP's!!

Ive got a feeling that what MegNJoe said yesterday about the progestrone has got something to do with it!

hi sorry to butt in im so sorry , opks, to use as pregnancy test they have to be same or darker test line than control line, ive fell for this over and over thinking im pregnant cos ive had a 2nd line when infact ur hormones rise n fall all the time in a cycle hope this helps xxxx

hi sorry to butt in im so sorry , opks, to use as pregnancy test they have to be same or darker test line than control line, ive fell for this over and over thinking im pregnant cos ive had a 2nd line when infact ur hormones rise n fall all the time in a cycle hope this helps xxxx

I'm sorry, what???!!!

I've had positive pregnancy tests for the past week, including multiple digis...do you honestly think I'd be declaring a pregnancy over an opk?

Did you just not read the thread an think that your two cents about an opk was going to be helpful while I'm showing that my tests that were blazing positive two days ago are now nearly negative??

Any chance you can get in to see your doc and get bloods done? I was so sure this was going to be the one for you, your tests were coming along great and you've been doing everything right. I hope babee_bugs is right and its the progesterone or something messing with your tests. :hugs: and good luck Stuck

Any chance you can get in to see your doc and get bloods done? I was so sure this was going to be the one for you, your tests were coming along great and you've been doing everything right. I hope babee_bugs is right and its the progesterone or something messing with your tests. :hugs: and good luck Stuck

I can call them tomorrow, but I'm loathe to make a 3 hour round trip to hear bad news.

I hope babee is right too, and meganjoe and everyone else. I just can't make myself see a happy ending when my FRER that was dark yesterday is nearly negative today.

Maybe it's pessimistic, but I have done this so many times now, that I know the drill.

Tests are faint for a few days, get darker, get lighter, turn negative, failed pregnancy.

I shouldn't have allowed myself to get excited over this. I'm just thankful I didn't tell anyone outside the forum.

I am going to say I am sorry. Because I am, I'm sorry your tests aren't what you want them to be but stuck, those lines are THERE. Im still rooting for u. Remember the progesterone thing I told you?? I wish I had saved my tests so u could see that they dont always get darker. I know that the lines don't look good, but there are just too many factors that can not give u accurate readings. You said in your journal u felt good about it, and a damn test just robbed u of that, and those tests may not be accurate!!!!!!

As far as getting married only to start a family, that can't be true. You got married because you loved each other first. My husband and I tried for 5 years. And took several breaks in between. Necessary breaks that saved us, brought us close together again. To the point that beginning TTC again, we would only do so if one or the other was ready. If hubby wants a break then give it to him, and yourself. Rediscover each other. It can be a very liberating process, getting to know you and your DHs worth all over again. I know you want a baby NOW. Nothing anyone can say will make it feel better for you as much as we want to take it all away for you. If you honestly can't conceive on your own, iui or IVF, there r options, u are aware of them. As for God, I have had many many many discussions with that Man. Yelled at Him, cried at Him, curled up in a ball and resisted Him. Just as hard as it is, if you believe in Him, trust Him.

We are here for you. And if you need to get the F away from bnb then do it, but we will be here for you when u get back my Stucki! I'm sorry.

Oh Stucki, my heart breaks for you! You DO NOT deserve this kind of hurt, and have done nothing to cause this. I wish desperately that someone could give you an answer.

A million tight :hugs:

Stucki - im still thinking you are pregnant. maybe a doctor appt will help.......idk your tests yesterday were so positive!

I am going to say I am sorry. Because I am, I'm sorry your tests aren't what you want them to be but stuck, those lines are THERE. Im still rooting for u. Remember the progesterone thing I told you?? I wish I had saved my tests so u could see that they dont always get darker. I know that the lines don't look good, but there are just too many factors that can not give u accurate readings. You said in your journal u felt good about it, and a damn test just robbed u of that, and those tests may not be accurate!!!!!!

As far as getting married only to start a family, that can't be true. You got married because you loved each other first. My husband and I tried for 5 years. And took several breaks in between. Necessary breaks that saved us, brought us close together again. To the point that beginning TTC again, we would only do so if one or the other was ready. If hubby wants a break then give it to him, and yourself. Rediscover each other. It can be a very liberating process, getting to know you and your DHs worth all over again. I know you want a baby NOW. Nothing anyone can say will make it feel better for you as much as we want to take it all away for you. If you honestly can't conceive on your own, iui or IVF, there r options, u are aware of them. As for God, I have had many many many discussions with that Man. Yelled at Him, cried at Him, curled up in a ball and resisted Him. Just as hard as it is, if you believe in Him, trust Him.

We are here for you. And if you need to get the F away from bnb then do it, but we will be here for you when u get back my Stucki! I'm sorry.

Thank you for making me cry again. :hugs:

I wish I could be optimistic, I really do, I've just done this so many times that I know the process that my body goes through.

I hate that I know my body this way, in such a sad way that most women won't ever have to...but it's just the beginning of the end.

There's no way that all of the FRERs can be wrong...

And I understand what you're saying about the progesterone...but it can't possibly make the tests darn near negative...I can see some variation, but they're just not there.

I'm sure that by tomorrow they'll be completely negative.

I feel like I'm on a f**king roller coaster that I can't get off of.

oh, stuck! :hugs: i just loathe having to see you go through this again. i'm just so very sorry this is happening to you. nobody deserves this. a million :hugs:

I think the frers suck lately, I just posted my new one and its about the same if not lighter then 2 days ago :(

I didn't mean to make u cry, know that's never my intention to cause you more hurt!

Knowing more than most about their body is extremely annoying. You know yourself best and I'm not here to argue the tests with you. All I can do is pray they r wonky and you get ur baby! Thinking about you Stucki!

What do you guys mean by the progesterone thing? Does it effect tests?

It's been my experience that my tests never got dark like some women's. That sometimes they go in and out of dark and light lines. Women on here too with light lined that stay light r almost always on progesterone. Just my findings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->