• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MC#10 at 4w6d~ I need some positive vibes. Page 159.

You are and will continue to be in my thoughts Stucki. You are a fabulous woman who deserves nothing but happiness. There is so much love and support for you here if you need it.

I really hope the tests are wrong hun but if their not please don't give up you can be a mother !!!!! Have all off your losses being this early ?? X x

I really hope the tests are wrong hun but if their not please don't give up you can be a mother !!!!! Have all off your losses being this early ?? X x

Yes. All before 6 weeks.

Which leads the doctors to believe that it's an implantation problem...and they can't do anything to fix that :(

:hug:
My heart breaks for you hun. I know there is nothing anyone can say or do to heal your pain
You are in my thought and prayers

Yes. All before 6 weeks.

Which leads the doctors to believe that it's an implantation problem...and they can't do anything to fix that :(

Have they mentioned ivf with extended culture ? Becoz that's what they have told me is an option because all of mine are ' chemical ' have you tried aspirin aswell ? I know that works for many ladies ?

I really feel for you becoz I know how hard it's it the only thing is I have one miracle baby I really hope you do too aswell :)

Are you sure your pee wasn't diluted or anything wen you took those tests ?? Xxx

Yes. All before 6 weeks.

Have they mentioned ivf with extended culture ? Becoz that's what they have told me is an option because all of mine are ' chemical ' have you tried aspirin aswell ? I know that works for many ladies ?

I really feel for you becoz I know how hard it's it the only thing is I have one miracle baby I really hope you do too aswell :)

Are you sure your pee wasn't diluted or anything wen you took those tests ?? Xxx

I've been taking the aspirin.

We haven't talked about IVF because my husband won't pay for it...7k is a lot of money.

Awwww :( hmphhhhh :( ivf is so expensive !!!! Stupid really when so many women Actially need it !!!! Am still
Rooting for this pregnancy tho !!! :)

Have they checked your lining and stuff aswell maybe you need a few months on progestrone or something that stops your periods too bulks your lining up !!! Xxx

And all I can think of is what color I'm going to make this loss in my signature.

I'm completely gutted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->