• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MC#10 at 4w6d~ I need some positive vibes. Page 159.

My heart sank when I saw the title update :( stucki, I am so very sad for you. So sorry for your loss. Words just don't do enough right now. Huge hugs

I too am so heartbroken for you. I have been silently stalking this thread for quite a while. Life is definitely not fair!!! Sending massive :hugs:

I'm so sorry sweetie. :( I can't imagine how you feel right now. But I'm sending you my love and hope it can help in some tiny way. Xxx

This is awful news, I'm so sorry hun, you poor thing :hugs:

Oh Stucki, I felt sick when I seen the title. I'm so so sorry. There isn't any words any of us can really say to be honest.

My thoughts are with you.
:hugs:
xoxox

OH no stucki.. I started crying as soon as i seen the title in my subscribed thread!!!

I feel absolutely gutted for you hunnie and im soooo bloody angry that you have had to go through all of this AGAIN and still non the wiser as to why its happening!!!

:cry: :hugs:

:( :( :( am so so sorry hunnie !! This is dreadful !!!! Why does this even happen !!:( you poor poor women !!!!! Hope you husband is supporting you well :) and all the chocolate is at the ready !:)

Ano this is horrid but there must be answers there's answers too most things especially stuff like this !! Can't you get ivf where you egg share over there that's what am
Doing and it take the cost from 4000 too 1000 near enuf also I would say its worth a shot of ringing your docter too today and asking do a scan too check your lining !!! Cxxxxxx

I am so sorry precious girl :nope: I wish there was words to make you feel better but just know that we are all here loving and supporting you..i am also going through a chemical right now, nowhere need what you have been through though but if you need to talk, vent, yell, I am here to listen. You have all the love and support right here with mysel n all these other ladies. Big hugs sweetheart. :hugs:

how are you feeling (physically) today, stucki? was your night ok?
i've been thinking about you all night. i have crohn's disease, and had a little flare-up last night, so i didn't sleep at all. and the whole time, i thought about you and wondered how you were.
my heart is torn for you.

I'm so so sorry Stuck. I don't even know what to say :( :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"