• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MC#10 at 4w6d~ I need some positive vibes. Page 159.

Stuck, have you looked into Nkc being the reason for all this? Please read this article.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepa...-become-a-mother-after-nine-miscarriages.html

Thank you for that article [the link here worked]

I'm waiting for my clinic to call me back, and I don't think I've ever had my NKC tested. I know they were questioning testosterone levels. Perhaps I'll have them check both at my next appointment.

how are you feeling (physically) today, stucki? was your night ok?
i've been thinking about you all night. i have crohn's disease, and had a little flare-up last night, so i didn't sleep at all. and the whole time, i thought about you and wondered how you were.
my heart is torn for you.

Physically, I'm doing alright. Miscarriage is just one of those natural processes for the body. It's nothing worse than having a really bad period.

Emotionally, I'm a freaking mess. I'm so sad that this didn't work out, but I know it's not the end. Dt1234565 put up a pretty interesting article about nkc and I'm going to ask to have those tested, as well as my testosterone levels.

I'm trying to focus on the positives...but there really aren't many.

My dogs both know something is up, they slept right next to me on either side, under the covers with me last night. So I had my babies to cuddle with. They make me feel better.

My chicks also hatched last night. It's hard to be sad watching baby chicks stumble around and fall over each other.

stucki i think nk testing can only be done privately? might be wrong though x have you ever popped over to recurrent mc thread? theres a great group of ladies on their who will be more than willing to help you they all know a lot about this test an others xxx

i totally understand about your pets. when i was in the hospital, i could not wait to get home to my little cat. she really, truly helped me feel better. animals are very special.

i'm glad you feel like this isn't over - i know you are going to be a mother someday, no matter how or when it happens.

i know there's nothing to be said that will help you feel better emotionally, or feel less sad. just know that a bunch of crazy women all over the world (literally!!) are thinking about you, and praying for you. that's a blessing in and of itself :)

mrskg, do you have a link for it? I went looking last time, and couldn't find the thread.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/miscarriage-support/127351-recurrent-miscarriage-thread.html

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/m...ent-miscarriage-thread-1428.html#post22079527

they're all great still feels like home to me over there x

Thank you all so much ladies. I am truly blessed to be surrounded by such and amazingly supportive group of women.

I'm feeling a little better now, if only I could get the cramping part over with.

I pray that we find some answers and go on to have a healthy pregnancy very soon.

I pray you do too x

Leec on rpl has had 10+ losses shs currently 10wks furthest she's ever got I'm sure she wouldn't mind you messaging her for advice x she's on steroids this time round x

So sorry to hear this. Please don't think that it will never happen for you though. I had 2 miscarriages before falling pregnant with my son. I was TTC for 3.5 years. People were falling pregnant who didn't even know their partners when me and my husband started trying. It was just awful and I always thought "when will it be my turn". Then I started to think it was never going to be my turn and tried to focus on the positives in my life, like my husband, family, friends, etc, but I still thought about TTC 24/7. Then eventually it did happen for me, naturally as well.

I hope you get your sticky BFP soon. So sorry for your loss xxx

:flower:D:hugs:there just aren't words,that just plain sucks. I admire you for the strength you have through alll you've been through. Truly.

These cramps are absolutely killing me.

I wish I could fall asleep, I'm emotionally drained and the cramps are making it impossible to think or even function.

Could you try and take some sleeping pills to help you relax? Or maybe a warm bath?

Hope you're okay, Stucki. How are you feeling? Are you taking it easy?
xoxox

I really hope the tests are wrong hun but if their not please don't give up you can be a mother !!!!! Have all off your losses being this early ?? X x

Yes. All before 6 weeks.

Which leads the doctors to believe that it's an implantation problem...and they can't do anything to fix that :(

Hi, I have been stalking. I am in the UK. My friend had 7 mc in 7 mths, all before 6 weeks. Her hubby is a dr and got her into a clinical trial. I will get the details, but she has 2 kids, and all of this happened in just over 3 yrs, incl the mc. Please dont give up hope. As much as I believe the trial is still running over here, you can speak to your dr about the drug protocol, as that is how the implantation problem is resolved. Bear with me and I will PM you after I speak to her. XX

Aww hun I'm so so sorry no words can ever make you feel better and nothing ever takes away the pain I just hope that in time that this happens for you never give up hope. I was told I wouldn't have children if I didn't loose weight I had pcos and had recurrent miscarriages but we relaxed stopped trying and now I have oliver without loosing weight or anything. I know its really raw for you just wanted to pass on massive hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->