• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MC#10 at 4w6d~ I need some positive vibes. Page 159.

I hope you can sleep soon honey and those cramps subside! None of us are going anywhere and we all adore you <3

I've been following this thread and I am truly sorry. The biggest :hugs:'s xxx

No way Britt.

Why do you say that???

We can't POSSIBLY all be having MCs [Maureen, you and myself] Seems pretty freaking unfair :cry:

Incase britt doesn't get to reply, stucki. She is in the hospital with heavy bleeding :(

ugh, stucki. i've been following you, maureen and britt (the other 2 girls silently) and i can't believe this happened to you all at the same time.
my heart is heavy for you guys. :cry:

It was confirmed. Levels were only 17 I have a follow up on Tuesday with my Dr

Just popping in to say I'm thinking about you stucki! So sorry to hear about britt and maureen as well. My thoughts are with you girls at this horrible time. I know all of you wonderful girls will be mothers someday, until then don't ever lose the faith. Love to you all xxxooo.

Oh Britt, I'm so very sorry hun. PM me if you need/want to talk. I can always listen.

I couldn't imagine what you are going through. I've had 2 very early m/c's and they are hearbrakers to say the least. I'm so sorry you've gone through all this :(

I hope through support on your thread, you can get to the bottom of why this is happening to you. It's truly unfair!!!!

I noticed that you've been provided by some helpful links. Hopefully, between your research, and help from your dr's, you are able to find the solution to this, and have a successful pregnancy/birth. Good luck hun!

I'm Soooo sorry britt , this is just crazy , I'm
Not bleeding yet so there's still some hope for me but not much , what is wrong with us , why can't doctors ever give us answers?

how long does it take once you start bleeding for the tests to start to get lighter and your hcg to drop?

Im very sorry :( ive been following your thread since before the iui, i also found out i was pregnant this cycle and had a miscarriage. Im completly in awe that so many ladys in a same thread had miscarriages. Its just so unfair to have to go threw this horrible emotional and physical pain :( Im praying you have a sticky bfp soon. Your meant to be a mom and you deserve to be. Going threw life watching everyone add to there familys and wanting nothing more then to make your own but not getting the chance and when you do it gets snatched away so horribly is the most heartwrenching thing ive ever been threw. You deserve answers to these losses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->