MC#10 at 4w6d~ I need some positive vibes. Page 159.

how long does it take once you start bleeding for the tests to start to get lighter and your hcg to drop?

It takes me a couple days britt, since the hcg leaves your blood faster than your urine.

I actually tested tonight just to get the last few tests out of my house and my FRER was a little darker than yesterday's. I'm definitely bleeding heavily with clots and ridiculous cramps so its definitely over, but those stupid tests can give you false hope :(

I wouldn't test, you could end up just driving yourself mad.

yeah, the only reason i did is because i havent been cramping and the bleeding lightened up and haven't seen anymore clots and just couldn't understand why my tests were darkest they have been the entire time (almost dark as control on wondfo) and a dr. urine test came up positive with only a level of 17. I thought their tests were not sensitive at all?

Omg. These cramps are terrible :(

Even my heating pad isn't working.

My hcg dropped 15 in 2 days i think everyone is probally different though and my miscarriage was almost just like a normal period because i was only a day passed my period due date when i started to actually bleed if i wouldint have tested early i would have called mine a chemical though so it probally different for everyone who was further past there period due date

It took me almost a week for my tests to be almost negative once I started bleeding.

Also stuck, are you sure you're having a miscarriage? I've heard women having a subchorionic hematoma and they bleed and have clots but there baby is a-okay.
And especially if your tests are getting darker....

Heres one link
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...50-bleeding-cramps-subchorionic-hematoma.html

bottom 2 wondfo were todays
the clearblue was from today too

the other clearblue tests weren't this dark and they faded to negative as they dried, but this one looks alot darker in person and has faded some, but not much.

i'm not bleeding like at all. none when i wipe and none on my pad..

i know its still over, but its just weird.

Attachments

• IMAG3258.jpg
    IMAG3258.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMAG3262.jpg
    IMAG3262.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 25
Hmmm. Idk britt, those do look like they should at 17mIU :(

Sjwebb, I'm sure it's a miscarriage. There's too much blood and cramping for it to be a Sch bleed :(

Thanks though

Check this one out too Stuck. It made me think of you :hugs:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/28/cause-of-miscarriage-super-fertile_n_1836384.html

I am just crushed for you both. Such deserving and wonderful women. Too much sadness. :nope:

Mammag, that was a very interesting article.

I wonder what the cure to stopping the body from implanting weak eggs is? And why the last 10 eggs have been weak.

They did the ovarian reserve testing and they said I have plenty of eggs left, I wonder if there's a test they can run to check the quality.

If my eggs are just bad, then maybe IVF with a donor egg is an option for us.

I know this may not be something you want to do or think about, but maybe a serrogate? That way its still your egg and dh sperm? Just a thought. I know being pregnant and giving birth is probably something you want to do.

No. No surrogates.

If I can't carry the child myself, I would rather not have one.

I think having someone else carry our child [which may or not work anyway since now I'm not sure it's not my egg quality that is the problem]

If we're going to pay for IVF, I'd much rather IVF a donor egg into my own body.

Plus, surrogacy is EXPENSIVE. Last I checked it's somewhere in the 30k range of payment. We can't afford 30k plus IVF costs plus the surrogates medical expenses :(

And I'm not comfortable with the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->