MC in March, TTC straight away. Wait with me?

Thank you! I'm sorry for your loss also. May this 2ww be the one. :hugs:

MamaTo2Girls: Welcome...so sorry for your loss.
Leinzlove and all of us waiting to O or already O'd and waiting: Praying for BEAUTIFUL :bfp:

Quick question ladies: what CD did you O? Especially after MC?

I'm on CD11 and AF has finally disappeared (spotted a bit after bleeding, so had to wait till the coast was clear).
However, getting some signs of O already :hope:

MamaTo2Girls: Welcome...so sorry for your loss.
Leinzlove and all of us waiting to O or already O'd and waiting: Praying for BEAUTIFUL :bfp:

Quick question ladies: what CD did you O? Especially after MC?

I'm on CD11 and AF has finally disappeared (spotted a bit after bleeding, so had to wait till the coast was clear).
However, getting some signs of O already :hope:

Bleeding stopped 3-13
period 4-4
O on 4-19
Confirmed with ovacue
suspected first follicle didn't release :growlmad:
second suspected O 4-29
On CD 34 today :( didn't get AF on time and no positive pregnancy test

Nessah, my body went back to normal like nothing happened. It was the weirdest thing. Counting the MC bleeding as CD1, I O'd CD14 and AF came CD28.
Apparently the body recovers better than the heart after a loss!

I MC, March 6, O came on CD 32, :witch: got me on CD41.

This cycle :witch: left on CD6, O came on CD22, and I'm now 2dpo... hoping the :witch: doesn't come again until next year.

Well, don't know what day but for me... I m/c 3/2 and bled for a little over 3 weeks.. yes 3 weeks (I was 18 weeks along) I don't know if my af came along with it towards the end or what, then after that stopped af came again on 4/17.

So sorry for ur loss that must of been hell...hope ur feeling better and send you tons of baby dust!!

Afm I'm on cd 3 and barely spotting I font get it.. I dnt think its healthy but doc insists its fine 2 days of moderate bleeding is all I get..literally this started as soon as we started ttc before I had a 5 day period with 3 to 4 days of flow and s day or two of spots..now ill prob spot for another 4 days!!!!!:shrug: even during mc I hardly bled and af after was painful but light?!!?! Argh I hate it!! I just want to feel healthy.

Mamatogirls: I'm very sorry for your loss. :hugs: I hope you concieve your rainbow fast.

Courtney: I'm sorry! :hugs: I wish your body was back to normal.

Hi lovely ladies. Just an update from me its been 59 days since D&C and no AF yet. Im not TTC until after next AF. Saw acupuncturist today & discussed health/lifestyle issues. I realise now that I need to get myself healthy before being pregnant again. Will start taking my herbs tonight & have already stocked up on vitamins. I will check back in hopefull when Im pregnant again x baby dust to all.

Hi lovely ladies. Just an update from me its been 59 days since D&C and no AF yet. Im not TTC until after next AF. Saw acupuncturist today & discussed health/lifestyle issues. I realise now that I need to get myself healthy before being pregnant again. Will start taking my herbs tonight & have already stocked up on vitamins. I will check back in hopefull when Im pregnant again x baby dust to all.

Aw babe hope you get ur BFP soon, you've had no af and I've had 2 a week apart :wacko: a loss defo messing our cycles up let's hope next yr we will all hav babies in our arms. Xxxxx

Thanks to every1 for giving me hope over the past 8 weeks. I truly was alone & u all helped me through the rain so far. MC is a tradgedy.

Thank you guys... with my last preg I got a faint bfp on 10dpo... today I'm 9 and thought maybe I could get a faint bfp if I am pregnant but it is a BFN... then I've been thinking since every pregnancy is different, it is very likely that the egg can implant at a different time (like later) which would put a bfp off til later than before. I don't know, I'm starting to give up this cycle and lose hope :( But I can't until :witch: shows her face.

Scorpio, that sounds like the smartest plan EVER! I am going to do the same... As soon as this mc is complete I plan on starting up my exercise plan and eating a much healthier diet. I've been so consumed with TTC that I have forgot that I have to be healthy too!!

I wish you the best, and :dust: to all!

Dani Rose
Other
Active BnB Member

Thanked others: 61
Hey everyone

I'm home. So much to read back and then update. Nothing exciting so don't get all worked up lol.

Anything I missed?? X

is increased thin watery/slippery stretchy mucus a good sign of being pregnant or that af will come?

I often get some CM before AF, my pg CM was a lot more gloopy and a darker shade than normal stuff. Anything goes though I guess as not everyone is the same! ;o)

Mama2girls: I get it 2-3 days before AF arrives. But, I also had it in the 2ww and was pg. CM, is hard to be an indication of pg, unless its different than your usual and you've tracked it. I hope you will be seeing that :bfp: tomorrow.

Scorpio: Good to see you, and that you are getting healthy! :) I've missed you!

Dani: I'm so tickled you are back! :)

Wamommy: So sorry for your losses! And that its happening again. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"