MC in March, TTC straight away. Wait with me?

Thanks all. Focusing on having a healthy pregnancy (as opposed to getting prego asap) has made me feel less depressed. Just wish things would get a move on as Im losing patience.

Hey does everyone have baby names picked out already? Ive got to start making a list.
Im trying to find things to do to get my mind off AF or TTC.

Hey dani how was the holiday? Welcome bak..xx
My baby names Are Harrison, Leo, Sienna, Lilly I did like Sophia but think a friend who is pg is taking tht name so :(

Well my names were all stolen in the last month by my cousin and my best friend who really isnt a best friend at all. Least said the better but I found out she had her baby on Facebook and then 2 days later I found out the name the same way. Raging.com!

Mine now are Katelyn Rose and Evan Jack

Lily and Jack have been nicked! lol

I like Lilly and Evan, those are nice names. Ive got down Emily and Henry but they are really common. DH wants traditional names. So Im looking for unique (but not weird unique lol) if you know what I mean. A lil girl named Lilly sat on the bus next to me last night. She was so sweet; put stickers on my face etc. I cried after I got off. She was so beautiful. I wish to have a cute lil girl one day.

Popular names at the moment are Lucas, Ethan, Cameron, Theodore, Madison, Bella, Rose, Charley; if anybodyd name searching. Others Ive heard of are Stella, Hilary, Amelia, Kaden, Jada. Im not keen on these and thought Id share them.

My DD was going to be Charley until dh said Leila and I fell in love so it's her middle name now.

My other girl one is Elena Rose. That's all I have :)

We will all have a cutie like Lilly on the bus. Hopefully soon!

My DD was going to be Charley until dh said Leila and I fell in love so it's her middle name now.

My other girl one is Elena Rose. That's all I have :)

We will all have a cutie like Lilly on the bus. Hopefully soon!

I have Harper picked out for a boy and its funny you mentioned bc I just had major drama well still do with names.. I have he neviah picked out for a girl for about a year now my brothers name is naia and I just love that name so I changed it a bit nd came up with neviah. His 16 yr old sis just had a baby girl and her name was gonna be zahriah. I told her about my name bc I was a little like Urgh they are kinds close..well we went to see her and the baby in the hospital and she got pic with zahriah written on the bottom. We leave and she changed her name to anaia!!! I am so so so sooooo upset I don't even know why to do!!! They aren't the same name but they sound pretty much the same!!

I love the name Lily! But if a boy I like Wyatt, after my brother I lost in October. I don't know though it may be a middle name. :)

We have had our boy name picked out from the beginning: Colton Jacob. We came up with another boy name we love as well: Colin James.

We names DD Caitlin Amber. I really like Catherine as a name, but DH likes the name Sabine. Doesn't really matter now anyways what we like, but those are what we picked.

Update for me, yesterday I tested with fmu and bfn... i was 11dpo yesterday and when i got ready for bed, i was laying down and had these sharp or noticeable achey cramping in the lower middle of my stomach, well not stomach but like way down kinda pressure achey feeling. Maybe implantation cramping I hope!? Don't think I never noticed that with my pregnancyies of course I can't remember too much anyways, lol. Didn't test this morning, cuz I tested 8, 9, 10 and 11dpo and all bfn so last night gave me some hope, not due for af til mon or tues. Will keep you updated.

I've had conflicting tests the last few days. Starting to wonder if I've a cyst or something.

I hope we both get bfps!

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll143/dani-wkd/c0d10b92.jpg

Top tesco and bottom ic from today.

Ic had lines yday and tesco lighter but ic neg today urgh

dani my tesco ones started like that fingers crossed for you xxx how many dpo are you xxx

loving all your names ladies x i have 3 girls all ending in ey so id like another y name if its a girl but not so bothered if its a boy x i cant think of any boys names x for a girl i love kody but hubby hates it :cry: saying that not sure how much im gonna listen to him he wants to call a boy scotland!!!!!! :nope:

This was it dry later and the frer looks bfn. Grrr

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll143/dani-wkd/31e64707.jpg

my frer was bfn too x even though i was getting something on tesco an ebay cheapie x
heres my thread to see what i was getting before actual bfp that i could believe xx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...urned-into-11dpo-bfp-x-14dpo-pg14-digi-x.html

Omg don't excite me! Lol

Frer https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll143/dani-wkd/b380ab4d.jpg

lol im sorry xxx i really didn't think my "evaps" would turn into a bfp xx an the frer being bfn really put me off xx

How many days until frer went pos??? I just can't believe it but last night and today have lines.... On tesco. Hmmmm

lol had to look back i only done other tests tesco sd an cheapies for a few days frer was a faint positive 4 days after bfn pg 10 on thread xxx then next day on pg 12 i done frer with fmu an it was lighter done one with smu an it was much darker xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->