• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MC in March, TTC straight away. Wait with me?

:hugs:nessah hope you get some answers soon hun.

Have you been testing that's a wiper long Lp if you aren't preggo??

DH says he does not want to invest in testing- wants me to take a break. But I use other ways to determine ovulation.

Even my doc says from my second scan (after the MC) she told me I would be ovulating soon!
She ordered a 3rd scan ( in June!!)...:dohh: Of course, since I am not "critical" there's no need to rush and scan now....

Praying I get preggers before then!!!

Have you been testing that's a wiper long Lp if you aren't preggo??

DH says he does not want to invest in testing- wants me to take a break. But I use other ways to determine ovulation.

Even my doc says from my second scan (after the MC) she told me I would be ovulating soon!
She ordered a 3rd scan ( in June!!)...:dohh: Of course, since I am not "critical" there's no need to rush and scan now....

Praying I get preggers before then!!!

Fx crossed for you Hun hope that scan shows a sticky baby :hugs:

So a little help ladies...I just peed and it was an over whelming smell of skunk and amonia i actually smelled all around the bathroom then the toilet bowl and sure enough thats where it was coming from????? Do I have a uti that i just havent noticed?

I'm going to say yes. Go get checked. My last pregnancy I had a raging UTI. My urine smelled something awful but I assumed that it must have been a) heightened smell during pregnancy and b) a new smell because I was pregnant.

I went in for a routine UA and the sample analyst lectured me about how I should have come in sooner, and how he could tell from the smell, blah blah blah. I didn't know better or I would have. So if your urine smells, it is probably a UTI.

I would say yes too I liken it to the smell of a nursing home that UTI smell ( Hope that does not offend)

Well I have peed a bunch since and it tapered off and now flu today is normal so maybe it was something I drank if it happens again ill wee in a cup :shrug:

Did you eat asparagus? Weird question, I know... but it's a strange genetic trait to have super stinky wee after eating asparagus... lol.

AF showed today: CD33 (first one since MC)....

Really painful as I have a titled uterus, so my periods are painful....this one however takes the cake.
Brings back memories of MC and it seems like I'm not coping well with seeing blood. (My MC journey was quite traumatizing)....
Just happy I have the week off, so I'm gonna lay in bed, sob and mourn my loss and also stay hopeful for the fresh start and new cycle while loading up on painkillers :p

Looks like April was not so great for most of us, but this is wishing us a wonderful Month of May and sticky rainbow babies for all our new cycles!!! :hugs:

Thank you all for all your support ladies... won't have coped this far without you all.

Did you eat asparagus? Weird question, I know... but it's a strange genetic trait to have super stinky wee after eating asparagus... lol.

LOL! I've never heard that one. Asparagus looks harmless, hehehe, not much smell to it either-lol

Nessah the first af was horrendous for me too I am dreading it. I too have a tilted womb hope the pain eases soon and the healing starts.

AF showed today: CD33 (first one since MC)....

Really painful as I have a titled uterus, so my periods are painful....this one however takes the cake.
Brings back memories of MC and it seems like I'm not coping well with seeing blood. (My MC journey was quite traumatizing)....
Just happy I have the week off, so I'm gonna lay in bed, sob and mourn my loss and also stay hopeful for the fresh start and new cycle while loading up on painkillers :p

Looks like April was not so great for most of us, but this is wishing us a wonderful Month of May and sticky rainbow babies for all our new cycles!!! :hugs:

Thank you all for all your support ladies... won't have coped this far without you all.

Aw Nessah I have a tilted uterus as well so I completely empathize. Maybe a scalding hot bath will help? Take it easy this week and just let yourself feel it. Feel better hun.

Nope no asparagus but fresh green beans no antibiotics either but it hasn't happened again and I have no pain so I guess it was a weird fluke??? Sorry about af nessah mine was painful as well and my u is also tilted....I didn't bleed much tho..actually since we started trying I have really light periods. After mc I only bleed for to days with an additional 3 of spotting but the first to days I had to take strong pain killers

Sorry NesSah the :witch: showed up. To everyone else... I hope you are in the 2ww, waiting to see the :bfp: or are ready to update this thread with your :bfp:.

I've taken a BNB break, not from want. But, I've been so busy with family in town, DD's first birthday... etc. But, I'm baaack! I'm hoping my body is back to normal and ready to concieve. As I'm on CD16, with no looks of O in sight.

Hey Leinzlove how are u? I mixed up my cycle after the spotting a heavy flow came so I'm now cd9 hoping to o soon... How was ur dds birthday? Do u hav a :sex: plan this cycle??xxx
:dust: ladies

hey ladies,

hope you dont mind me joining, im on CD 18. no idea if i have OV this month as i dont use OPKs as i would turn into mega bitch with my OH and demand we dtd every night, not that he would mind lol! xxx

Aw, welcome back Leinzlove! What CD do you usually O? Have you been temping or CM spotting?

Aw Nessah I have a tilted uterus as well so I completely empathize. Maybe a scalding hot bath will help? Take it easy this week and just let yourself feel it. Feel better hun.

Thanks MightyMom & Debzie
!

Yeah, I've been taking hot scalding baths 3-4 times a day. Just running the hot water down my back gives some relief- at least for half and hour.

Taking it easy and hoping AF will not be longer than 5 days :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"