MC in March, TTC straight away. Wait with me?

Nope no asparagus but fresh green beans no antibiotics either but it hasn't happened again and I have no pain so I guess it was a weird fluke??? Sorry about af nessah mine was painful as well and my u is also tilted....I didn't bleed much tho..actually since we started trying I have really light periods. After mc I only bleed for to days with an additional 3 of spotting but the first to days I had to take strong pain killers

Lucky you...I am bleeding lots. Much heavier than my normal AF.
Glad your pain is gone- hehehe, must have been something just random.

Welcome Cathgibbs
I don't use OPKS either- lol... but I use CM to help determine ovulation...
not far behind you, I'm on CD4

Welcome back Leinzlove

How was your DD's celebration? Did you have a big party? Just trying to get tips for my DD's 2nd birthday next month...:)

Hi everyone! Sorry Neesah for the rough AF, mine was the same. The worst in my life. I started cramping a week before she showed, heavy, heavy flow and it was miserable! It was heavy for 5 days, then I spotted for a day.

Cheryl: Well, CD9, we may O about the same time. I'm on CD18, and have no signs of O. I'm getting discouraged, thinking my body is never going to get back to normal. It's my impatience talking but grrrr!

MightyMom: Good to see you! Hope all is going well! :)

I OPK and check CM, but have been BDing everyday. No OPK progression, Wet CM, but I don't know how to read into that as I've been taking B6 this cycle. Trying to speed up O, and lengthen my LP phase. (So, much for that.) I usually O between CD16-CD20. So, just waiting.

DD had a great birthday. We did a Minnie themed party. We had 38 guests and it was in my house. It wasn't bad as so many people helped out and I felt like I barely did a thing. I made the cake and it turned out wonderful, tasted so good. Neesah, a second birthday, yay! I've already been thinking of DD's second birthday. I've thought of another party at my house with ordered pizza. (As this year we did quesadilla's and nachos w/cheese.) And the party food cost me over $100! Or a cookout at the park, they have a little toddler playground. But, I'm so afraid of rain, so I don't know.

Hey I'm sure u will o soon love :hugs:.... I had a terrible af too spotted for 4 days then a heavy flow for 5 days and the cramping was awful hope thts my body back to normal now...x
Thts great you DDs birthday party went well thts the stuff I'm so looking forward to when I hav a baby...:dust:

Nope no asparagus but fresh green beans no antibiotics either but it hasn't happened again and I have no pain so I guess it was a weird fluke??? Sorry about af nessah mine was painful as well and my u is also tilted....I didn't bleed much tho..actually since we started trying I have really light periods. After mc I only bleed for to days with an additional 3 of spotting but the first to days I had to take strong pain killers

Lucky you...I am bleeding lots. Much heavier than my normal AF.
Glad your pain is gone- hehehe, must have been something just random.

I kinds wish o had bleed lots cuz at least it would have felt normal...:( I don't like having these light periods cuz the pain is there but it just doesn't feel right :nope:

I hope we all get back to normal, so we can see our :bfp:'s! The waiting is awful. :hugs:

Hi ladies sorry I missed out on heaps. Just reading back: lol @ asparagus. It does make pee smelly hehe.

As for me got blood test results back. Everythings ok xcept Vit D is low. Hcg reading @ 2 so I think my body is not back to normal, hence no AF. The OPKs I was using were bad cos I tested that brand against a new brand I bought. The old brand read positive and the new, negative. How annoying. Im going to BBT & OPK after first AF.

Heading to herbalist/acupuncturist next Wed. Cant wait but also enjoying my relax time for now. Had heart to heart with DH. Said Id be using him for sex as soon as its CD10 LOL. Hes ready for baby making but warned me that hes gonna be away for work alot as of nxt wk. So we have to be good with our timing.

Wish me luck :)

Scorpio, I hope everything goes back to normal for you soon! It sounds like your DH is on board, which is half the battle. I will be following how things go for you, and wishing you the best!! :D

Oh, and your dog is GORGEOUS!

Much love to all of you ladies for all of your support. Found out today I am miscarrying, so I won't be on much. This was our last shot.

I truly wish for the best for all of you. Good luck to all!

I am so sorry MightyMom :( I will keep you in my prayers, and I hope you will be alright :hugs: :hugs:

Sorry Dear MightyMom!

My heart aches for you and and I am soooo sorry you have to go through this ....warmest bear hugs your way :hugs:

I will be keeping you in my prayers as well. Stay strong and it's not over yet!!

Hey all...It's been a couple weeks, i think, since i last posted...had trips outta town...so here it is May 3rd and nothing since i m/c March 16. No AF in 6 weeks...has everyone on this thread that miscarried in March had their first AF??? If you recall, i did get a positive OPK April 5,67- then again on April 10,11...i think i posted that...and everyone assured me is was normal. Well, get back in town thinking AF might come around the 23 Apr, or so and nothing. I've taken a couple preg test...all BFN. I've been using the test that came with the ones i ordered online? anyhow, out of curiousity i took another OPK test on Apr 28, 29,30 all POS opk?? WTH? I've been down with a terrible cold since 4/25 - still recovering. I will test again tonight? I would have expected to O around this time this month, had I had a period but since I didn't I'm just confused. Called doc, said I hadn't had AF since misscarriage in 6 weeks, and they said not to worry until June.

Thoughts???

Mighty Mom, I'm so heartbroken! I sat here and stared at this awful news, while tears streamed down my face. It's just not fair! I hope you never give up. Scream, yell, cry, do whatever you feel like doing. But do come back and try again... I'm so sorry, I really feel for you. :hugs:

Comet77: My first AF showed up at exactly 7 weeks. Hang in there, I hope she arrives soon. So you can get that :bfp:!

Comet: Its been 54 days since D&C and no AF yet. I discovered that I didnt get positive O as the OPKs I used were shyte. I compared it to some new ones I got last week. Maybe try a new brand? Compare them.

Im going to see a herbalist/acupuncturist next Wed to help get things started.

Im going to start OPKs if I get any EWCM and will BBT & OPK after AF.

Maybe our hormones take longer to drop down than we think. My Dr said I should get AF around 8 weeks after D&C (which is next week). Im thinking that maybe our uterus is trying to get back to normal also, hence no AF yet. I had popped out a fair bit. It took 4 week for hcg to go from 19700 to 2586. At this time I passed some large clots. HCG went down to 275 & then I had D&C.

Comet: Its been 54 days since D&C and no AF yet. I discovered that I didnt get positive O as the OPKs I used were shyte. I compared it to some new ones I got last week. Maybe try a new brand? Compare them.

Im going to see a herbalist/acupuncturist next Wed to help get things started.

Im going to start OPKs if I get any EWCM and will BBT & OPK after AF.

Maybe our hormones take longer to drop down than we think. My Dr said I should get AF around 8 weeks after D&C (which is next week). Im thinking that maybe our uterus is trying to get back to normal also, hence no AF yet. I had popped out a fair bit. It took 4 week for hcg to go from 19700 to 2586. At this time I passed some large clots. HCG went down to 275 & then I had D&C.

Thanks! I guess its reasonable. I just thought - my hcg levels were only at 47 the day I miscarried...and I miscarried naturally. only bled for 2 short days, it was a very simple process (simple physically) - so i assumed I'd get on track soon. This is so frustrating! I got my IUD out in Oct. last year - just thought this would be a breeze...I'm 35 and clearly, this isn't going to be like getting pregnant in my 20's. So bummed. It sounds like your m/c was further along and more invasive (sorry)... I was what they thought was 7 weeks, but #'s showed 4 - probably already started loosing the pregnancy by the time I realized I was.

I am so grateful that I do have 2 beautiful daughters....where some of us are trying for their first...so, for that I AM grateful! I just want another child. My oldest will start HS in the fall and that just makes me all the more aware how soon I'll loose her. She'll be leaving for college in 4 short years. GULP. HA HA! That's my sob story!Didn't mean to vent, I am just getting emotional!
Thanks for the advice...I'll keep waiting! That's my only choice! :thumbup:

Mighty mom I know I have already said this but I am truely sorry for your loss and am gutted for you.

Comet after my first mmc it took 54 days to get af, my body just took a while to get back to normal and with that pregnancy I had retained tissue and slow to fall hcg. Some women can take longer for the hormone chain to kick in again.

Looks like I am lucky (or not so lucky) depends how you look at it that the witch seems to be circling now. Spotting is getting heavier and bright red with terrible cramps. Really hope that she goes easy on me as my other first afs following miscarriage were awfull. I described the last one as hell on earth.

Thank you ladies for all your kind words, help and support this cycle. Hope we all move into PAL very soon.

My first AF after MC was really bad. It was very painful and the worst I've ever had. I also hope she takes it easier on you. :hugs:

AFM: I got my positive Opk today. I'm CD20, but O usually comes 2 days after my first positive opk.

I lost my baby on March 6. It was a long horrific experience. But, when life gets you down, you have to get back up.

I'm not holding much hope that this cycle will be the one. Or if I will O. But, I'm watching for it and going to give it a go...

Who's with me?

Hi there, I lost my baby at 18 weeks on March 2... very rough, but I'm in the 2ww too. Good luck to you! and lots of baby dust! Sorry for your loss! I know how you feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->