MC in March, TTC straight away. Wait with me?

Well, Ladies, I might've gotten my BFP tonight. Its a super faint line. I'm hoping its the start of it. If you like to see a picture, its in my ttc journal. I'm very anxious about testing again.

LeinzLove!!!! *screams for joy* That is great news hun! Will go check your journal.

Hi ladies!
I've been away for a few days with DH... need to catch up on thread.
Hope everyone is keeping the faith and looking forward to hearing more exciting news.

Thanks Neesah! I can't wait to be updated with your BFP! :hugs:

Hiya Ladies!!

Any updates?
AF is due next weekend, so hoping to test May 31st.
Who else is due for testing late May/early June?????

I don't wanna be alone :friends:

my hcg levels just went back down so im ready! been busy the last weeks with some lovin! hoping this is my month!

Nessah, I just had my first AF and am on CD6. Im aiming to try SMEP but am sceptical if I will actually OV. Mainly bcos its taken 9 weeks to get back to normal. So this is like a practice run as next month Im going to crack the whip with DH lol. Also secretly hoping the relaxed approach will work :)
If all goes well I should be testing June 9.

Praying for sticky beans to all xx

Yay, Scorpio! I'm hoping this new cycle is the one for you. Since it took 9 weeks, your body is ready to get pregnant! :)

Nessah, I just had my first AF and am on CD6. Im aiming to try SMEP but am sceptical if I will actually OV. Mainly bcos its taken 9 weeks to get back to normal. So this is like a practice run as next month Im going to crack the whip with DH lol. Also secretly hoping the relaxed approach will work :)
If all goes well I should be testing June 9.

Praying for sticky beans to all xx

Thanks! I think the first AF is a good thing- it's sort of a cleansing.
Also had mine and hoping by 2nd AF turns into a sticky bean!!

:hugs:

Neesah: Are you getting close to O? I hope you don't see a second AF either! :)

Neesah: Are you getting close to O? I hope you don't see a second AF either! :)

Oh, I mentioned in another thread... I O'd on CD 14... then I got another sign on CD 18.... usually after O, CM should go away...but then I got the same fertile CM again 4 days after my first O... weird huh?

I don't do testing tho' (DH does not want me to invest, thinks I'm overthinking everything :rolleyes: )

But yeah....I am really hoping with all the Bd'ing we will get lucky :fx:

I'd say you O'd after the second time. If you have two surges in a cycle, you always O after the last one. I hope you got the eggy, you should've! :)

I'd say you O'd after the second time. If you have two surges in a cycle, you always O after the last one. I hope you got the eggy, you should've! :)

Thanks Leinzlove- that's makes sense.
I am praying we caught the eggy.
DD's birthday is coming up, would be a nice birthday gift :)

It sure would! :) The best ever! I'm hoping to see a nice beating heart for my birthday this year. :)

Which it the end of next month! Around the time I'll have my first Dr. Appt.

thanks so much!!! same for everyone else!!!! wat about everyone else

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->