MC in March, TTC straight away. Wait with me?

OMG Leinzlove....YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!! I finally disconnected for a few weeks...just needed to take my mind off "why" i haven't started since I miscarried Mar. 16...and get back on today and SOOOO EXCITED to see you are expecting!!!! I need to go back and read through the last several weeks of posts...but too excited for you and had to post!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Comet: Thank you so much! I'm sorry to hear AF hasn't arrived yet. I'm thinking you might need to contact your Dr. To figure out why not, and Dr. may be able to prescribe you something to get AF back. So, you can get PREGNANT! :hugs:

My AF came 7 weeks after MC, I O'd 3 weeks after that and got the eggy.

I'm having MS for the first time in my life. (This is my third Pg.) So, I'm hoping thats an excellent sign that baby sticks. I worry about MC every minute and I have nightmares that it'll happen again.

Comet: Thank you so much! I'm sorry to hear AF hasn't arrived yet. I'm thinking you might need to contact your Dr. To figure out why not, and Dr. may be able to prescribe you something to get AF back. So, you can get PREGNANT! :hugs:

My AF came 7 weeks after MC, I O'd 3 weeks after that and got the eggy.

I'm having MS for the first time in my life. (This is my third Pg.) So, I'm hoping thats an excellent sign that baby sticks. I worry about MC every minute and I have nightmares that it'll happen again.

Awwww....you are doing great! I'm sure those feelings are normal. Try not to worry too much and just enjoy :)

Thanks, hun! I'm feeling better now. I do have bad days. How are you doing? How are you keeping yourself occupied?

It's DD's birthday weekend coming up, plus I am hosting my in-laws
:eek: dreading my MIL.... she has the tendency to want to "take over" and dictate everything. I think her impression is that I am falling apart and cannot cope with the MC.

She will be shocked to see that we are still functioning well and keeping each other strong... I really don't want to start fighting over her telling me what to do in my own house... plus, next week is my fertile week and I really hope she does not stay too long :rolleyes:

Hehehe, I know I sound so bad, lol...but she is a handful :(

Omg, girl you sound just like me... Last Month! When I had DD's bday and hosted. I had 14 people that stayed the night. My house was loud! At 2am, I was in the kitchen icing DD's cake, wine, candles and just me. It will be remembered...

Hehehehe! I am resting up and gearing up for the party.

I'm excited my sister is coming tho'- she helps keep me relaxed and I'm hoping she'd help out a bit with the hosting part.

Hehehe, MIL is always expecting perfect and will not even touch my food if it's not done right- lol....

I am going to make it all about my DD and everyone else can take care of themselves. Just want to enjoy the time with my lil' family :D

MOST DEFINITLEY MAKE IT ALL ABOUT DD. Try not to worry about the MIL and have a wonderful time. How old is DD going to be?

She is going on 2.
Yeah, I am excited...getting her a Dora design cupcakes for her little class. I bought juice-boxes 2 weeks ago. And for the adults, I'm making my own homemade baked chicken wings recipe along with salads & fries ( my DD loves fries -hehehe)

Still not sure what she is wearing...I have something in the closet, but I might pick up another dress for her.

Hehehe... it's so much fun planning kids parties eh?

Scorpio: How have you been?

Leinzlove
: When is your first Doc's visit? Or did I miss it already?

How is everyone else doing? Any vacation plans? Any more testings soon???

AF is done tonight, I'm CD5. Hooping to O anytime starting next week :fx:

Neesah, yay for AF taking a hike... Now I wish that she doesn't visit again until Feb. 2013! :happydance:

I have yet to schedule a Dr. appt. I'm going to schedule it tomorrow. You haven't missed it.

Im well thanks neesah. No +O yet. But BD CD7, 10, 12, 15, 17. Today is CD18.
If I dont O its ok. DH & I r prepared to get it on for cycle 2 :)
I started BBT last week so that may help.
Ive never charted before & this is my first time doing OPK properly.

Scorpio: No worries, though! I didn't get my positive OPK until CD21! I hope you O and get your eggy! :hugs:

DH asked me last night if we're going to have a baby yet? Lol.
Hes getting his head around it still.
On my way to acupuncture today & its BD night.
No +O or EWCM yet.

Fx for your sticky hun :)

Hello ladies, can I join please? I have been stalking this thread, major congrats to all of you that have got your BFPs! I had a mmc on 19th March and this is our third cycle ttc since, turns out I'm a proper POASA and despite promising myself I'd hold out this month I've succumbed and already tested, BFN of course as only 7DPO, I think I may actually be deranged....best of luck to all of you still waiting xx

Scorpio: That is awesome that DH has baby fever! :) How far away is O, you think?

bec01: Yay for 7dpo! I hope you caught that eggy! When will you be testing? I hope this is your month. :hugs: I'm sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Bec, r u having any 2ww symptoms?

Leinz, I missed BD last night :( had a -OPK.
This morning i had a bit of CM it was creamy in colour but a bit stretchy.
Will check again later during the day. Last pregnancy I remember having lots of CM. Im having itchy breasts which is not normal.
I think/hope its coming. DH said asked how much longer?? Haha I wish I knew.
Im feeling better of late. Blaming myself less for the MC & am not crying everyday.

Scorpio: I'm glad you aren't crying every day. Yay for getting stretchy. I hope O arrives soon and you get your June BFP! :hugs:

Hi Leinzlove - I'm already testing because I can't help myself! Going to test "properly" on Monday 4th as it's OH's birthday on Tuesday and it would be nice to have an extra present for him...

Scorpio, I've got LOADS of symptoms but sadly I think they're all in my head, I've been dizzy and sick the last couple of days but then again I have been working in a very hot office with no air con...have decided my nipples are ever so slightly sensitive this morning but probably because I keep assaulting them to see if they hurt yet...and so on...

I hate the 2ww, I was much more relaxed before the mc even through we were trying for quite a while.

Bec01: We always think the symptoms are all in our head. And then we see that BFP a few days later. :) I hope it doesn't take you as long this time. :hugs: It would be awesome to get a BFP for OH's BD! I hope you do! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->