MC in March, TTC straight away. Wait with me?

Question. Where do u feel twinges exactly, when u ovulate? I hope Im gearing up for OV. Does anybody have other signs (besides EWCM)??

so yesterday i took a clear blue digital pregnancy test...thankfully its a "not pregnant" happy that the mc is finellly completely over.now i can finelly try again!

so yesterday i took a clear blue digital pregnancy test...thankfully its a "not pregnant" happy that the mc is finellly completely over.now i can finelly try again!

Digital tests aren't very sensitive you might wanna check what hmu of hcg it detects. Not suing that your not down to zero but I just want you to be aware. I hope you are down to zero tho and will o very soon :hugs:

Scorpio: They are usually on one side or the other of your lower belly. I have them during O, EWCM. It also seems like DH and I get in the mood more. I hope you are getting close to O. :hugs:

Sweet. I'll look out for those signs. Feeling more bloated today than yesterday.

CD12. Will do BD tonight. BD'd two nights ago. -OPK this morning. Will do another tonight.

Yes, it should definitley be coming soon. I usually BD atleast every other day CD10-20. And just OPK to see when I'd O to count DPO. However, I kept Oing later and later and cycle after MC was CD21.

I hope it gets here soon, hun! Happy BD!

-OPK still tonight :( BUT I just received my Basal Thermometer in the mail.
Will start tomorrow (dunno what to do exactly lol)

Record your temp at the same time every morning, before you get out of bed or do anything. And after your temp rises 3 consecutive times, you'll know you ovulated.

I really HATE to post this:
I'm out for May. CD27- woke up to AF.
Will be much better after I stop crying :sigh:
With all that trying, I am so confused and gutted

Officially hoping for a June bfp *prays*

Good luck to the rest of you ladies :dust: and hoping not to be too far behind so we can still share our preggo journeys :)

Hey, sorry not been around. Af finally came. I've had a crap wk with hormones and feeling miserable.

Glad of a fresh start and taking clomid this month :)

Dani, I was just thinking about you. I'm sorry the :witch: showed her ugly face. But, I'm glad you're getting a fresh start and clomid. May this new cycle be the one.

As with the spotting and full flow, I've heard of it being called both ways. I did read on a infertility IVF website once, that they counted first day of full flow. They also said if you started bleeding after 6pm to count the next day as CD1. Theres lots of controversy over whats CD1.

Thanks, I just couldnt face coming on here moaning and groaning so took a few days to find out what was going on. Seen the DR etc and then thank the lord AF came!

Excited and nervous for clomid! Eeeeek!

I am counting to day as CD1 then, doing days 5-9 same as DS and 50mg x

Totally understandable. Sounds good with the clomid. I'm hoping it brings you a June BFP and early O! :hugs:

I just figured out test day is Fathers Day, please let that be a sign!!! Eeeeek!

Thanks ladies!

Dani: Father's day is a good sign :hugs:
Here is to our beautiful June bfps :dust:

How is everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly