MC in March, TTC straight away. Wait with me?

:'( got a +OPK this morning (checked at work lol). I didn't BD last night when I was supposed to. Will do another OPK when I get home. Told DH that tonights the night.
Hope I didn't miss out but am still keen on getting it right next cycle.

LOL @ bec. I know how you feel about questionable symptoms.

Don't miss out on BD today. If you just got +OPK this morning, you're likely to O in the next 12-48 hours, the egg can stick around for up to 12hrs and spermies can get there in 2hrs if they are fast swimmers.

I hope you get your eggy! :) Plus any of the 5 days preceeding make it possible to be pregnant! And me I always O'd 2 days after positive OPK.

Hi Bec, welcome and sorry for your loss.

waiting to O here.... tick tock!

Thanks Leinz, ur the best! I paniced. Thinking its too late to catch eggy. BDing when I get home. & the next two nights. Hehe sorry for sharing TMI.

Can also be anything up to 36 hours until O after a ++ I think. GL!!!

Hehehe! Go Scorpio!! :dance:

Hope you ladies are doing well.
So, waiting to O anytime now... DH started bugging again.
Been so busy prepping for guests arriving and staying over in our apartment for DD's birthday... I am so excited! :dance:

Cheryl: How are you hun? Have you tested again?

Dani: Yay for waiting to O soon and geting a June bfp! I'm also praying for one :D

Leinzlove: How's the bean doing? Any MS yet?

bec01: Welcome! GL on waiting...sending :dust: your way for a June bfp

I tested with a ic but wish I used after now since I think I can see a shadow.

Dani: I hope O gets here soon! :hugs:

Scorpio: Yay for O and BD! :happydance:

Neesah: Thank you hun. Some MS, mostly comes and goes in spells. Not to bad. I hope O gets here for you soon. :hugs:

Cheryl: Yay! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Hoping its the start of your BFP! Regardless happy the :witch: hasn't shown her ugly face. :)

Leinzlove there is a pic of my test on lucky thread xxx

I'm going to go check it out! I have good eyes! This is so exciting! :happydance:

Hi all, thanks for the welcomes!

Today's imaginary symptom is nausea, felt pretty sick last night and ended up going to bed at 9pm. The OH decided to go get fish and chips and I swear the fish smelt a million times more "fishy" than normal, can't stand it myself so that made me feel pretty ill. Going for a BBQ at his parent's house this afternoon so I'll see how the sight of all that meat affects me (I'm a veggie)

FF has put me back a day, which is what I thought in the first place! So only 8DPO now.

Cheryl, sending some luck your way, looks like the start of your BFP to me!

Good luck everyone else on the BDing, O waiting etc xx

bec01: Thats a great sign. At 8dpo, I kept smelling things that weren't there. The next evening I got my BFP! I hope this is your month! :hugs:

cheryl!!!! :yay: This is exciting news....Congrats hun!

Lol@ bec01: Good signs tho'....how did the BBQ go? When are you due to test?

BBQ was fun, went for an italian last night and going for a meal tonight as well, both for his birthday. Going to be massive at this rate!

BFN this morning :( Will test again tomorrow but think I'm out for this month tbh

bec- I'm sorry for BFN! I'm hoping it was just to early and you'll BFP tomorrow. :hugs: I'm glad the BBQ and Italian meal for OH's birthday! And going out again tonight... :)

My birthday is the 27th... I don't look forward to them much. But dinner is one thing I can't resist. I'm thinking steak house or all you can eat buffet.

Well, looks like I'm experiencing the joy of a chemical. Been getting faint positives since the evening of 11dpo (used every different brand I could find, faint +ve on them all except the digi). Been testing obsessively since and the lines just haven't progressed. This morning's FMU was very very very faint. Now at 14dpo. Not bleeding yet but I guess that will happen soon. Thought I'd prepared myself for this but so upset :(

Aw I hope not bec... Fingers crossed u will be ok.... :hugs: I had a chemical last week devastating... Going to take baby aspirin this cycle. Xx

Thanks Cheryl and so sorry for your loss. I agree, it's devastating. I haven't even told OH about the positives as I wanted to be sure before I got his hopes up. He could tell I was upset this morning but just told him I thought AF was on it's way. Going to ring docs this am and hopefully they'll put it on my records as a second loss just in case.

Hugs and here's hoping for better luck next month for both of us x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->