• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MC in March, TTC straight away. Wait with me?

Mighty Mom...How did you get your tickers to line up side by side? I would like to do that so that my siggie doesn't take up so much space...What form did you use? Thanks!

I LOVE Smash...def 1 of my fav new shows! Was really getting tired of Glee and how cheesy it was getting. Needed something new...

Krippy: I just didn't put a paragraph break between the two siggies:
(I added periods everywhere and Xs so it would show up as text)

[C.ENTER][i.mg]https://lagf.lilypie.com/XXXXXX.png[/i.mg][i.mg]https://lagf.lilypie.com/XXXXX.png[/i.mg]
[i.mg]https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttc-journey-XXXXXXXX.png[/i.mg][/C.ENTER]

How are we ladies?

BD last night but am afraid I missed eggy. We BD the day before and after I got my +O. Hopefully (fx) that will make up for missing BD on the O day; sigh.

For anyone on their 2WW, what symptoms will you look out for or might even have now?

I didn't look for PG/Implantation symptoms the first time 'round as I thought I didn't O.
We just BD when we felt the urge. Looking back now I realise that I got implantation bleeding (thought it was due to BD at the time). I felt fatigued not long after this. It was 2-3 weeks after O when I started craving food and felt nauseous so I took HPT as I was almost due for AF and got my BFP.

This all happened just after going overseas and during Christmas. I thought the fatigue and hunger were due to the holidays. I took a HPT a few days before Christmas and got BFN. And before O I took OPK and got -O. LOL it was confusing bcos my cycle was 42 days during Sept to Dec.

Hi Scorpio: I hope you didn't miss the eggy. I usually have EWCM for a day or two before I O. And my OPK is positive for 2-3 days... So, I'm hoping you caught the egg. :hugs:

AFM: CD 21, no O yet. But getting there with a tad of EWCM. Actually glad I didn't get my pos OPK today. As DH and I have slacked, going without BD for 2 days.

The text message I sent him tonight: Now Jason we really got to get to baby dancing. My OPK was nearly positive. I'm glad that it was neg... But that eggy is coming.

I am in the 2WW right now. Feeling crampy, funny taste/thirsty, headachey, hungry....trying not to get my hopes up....FXd for my rainbow!

Today RJ would have been 6 months old today...been really emotional...

Hi Scorpio: I hope you didn't miss the eggy. I usually have EWCM for a day or two before I O. And my OPK is positive for 2-3 days... So, I'm hoping you caught the egg. :hugs:

AFM: CD 21, no O yet. But getting there with a tad of EWCM. Actually glad I didn't get my pos OPK today. As DH and I have slacked, going without BD for 2 days.

The text message I sent him tonight: Now Jason we really got to get to baby dancing. My OPK was nearly positive. I'm glad that it was neg... But that eggy is coming.

Leinz...get busy girl! :happydance:

What format did you use for your tickers so that they are smaller?

@Leinzlove: FX for your +O. Shouldn't be far away now :D I had EWCM the day before my +O. I went without BD for 5 days before EWCM :( DH has been stressed out due to work. I bought him Menevit yesterday and now he realises I'm serious about TTC. If it's not our time, we will do everything right next month :)

@Krippy: FX for rainbow baby *hugs* hope your day gets better hun. I miss angel baby so so much. I've been feeling extra tired and thirsty the last two days. Hunger has decreased and like you, I'm feeling headachey.

Can't concentrate on work at the moment. Thanks for checking in xx

Although I didn't track ovulation I am very bloated so I am in the TWW. I have had nausea on and off for over 2 and a half weeks. It sometimes gets very intense and then nothing but then comes back again. I have other symptoms like increase in hunger, thirsty, extremely tired, soreness in breasts that comes and goes, montgomery tubercles, and darkened areolas. I have had a lot of cramps for a couple of days which gets worse when I bend over to pick something up. I also have backpain when I bend down to pick something up.

However, I took another HPT this morning and it was negative. I will be going to see the doctor tomorrow because I feel very pregnant and it's not just in my head! Good luck to everyone and hope we get some BFP's soon :)

Yay, ladies for the 2ww. :happydance: Thanks to all. Kippy your symptoms sound promising, and I so hope to be updated with your sticky bean. I made my tickers smaller by making a choice when I first made them on lily pie. (There were 2 size choices at the beginning.) I'm sorry for your losses. :hugs:

Well DH sent a message back saying we'll DTD right when he gets home. It's so nice having such a wonderful DH, whom wants a rainbow baby, as much as I do. I'm very blessed to have him. And I find no greater comfort, than I do in his arms.

I hope that this is our month. Last Easter I was in labor, for DD to arrive Easter Monday. Her birthday is the very last day Easter can fall on. It fell on Easter in 1943 and is so rare, it'll only happen once in her lifetime on her 27th birthday. She was also born the year of the rabbit. And the last day I ever carried her in my womb was Easter. So a Easter :bfp: would be something.

Also a December baby would be awesome as DH's birthday's in December, and also we celebrate a decade together in December.

Raavi: sounds like you're PG. Let us know how you go at the doctors.

Leinzlove: I'm glad your DH is understanding. And congrats on your upcoming 10 years. DH and I started dating in 1999 and married 2010. It's nice to hear about long term couples. I also hope for a Dec baby. If you follow chinese horoscopes, I was born year of Rat, DH year of Monkey and hopefully baby will be born year of Dragon. My allies are Monkey and Dragon. Id love for our family to be highly compatible. If I hadn't M/C I would of announced our 3 month PG, on our 2 yr wedding anniversary.

Praying for everyone's rainbow baby xox

Thanks Scorpio. That would be great for your chinese signs to match up. Mine does for DH, DD and myself. However, I hope thats where they stop. I don't want to wait years for a rainbow.

Wow for 1999! :) Are you TTC #1? And thats very sad about not having the announcement. We announced ours on Valentines Day. Although, we didn't really want to. I made a mistake of telling my mother. Wanting to trust her, but knowing better. And she told most everyone before we did. So we had to go out with it. In many ways I'm glad we did, I got to enjoy it for a tiny while. Everyone was very supportive. I'd do so again, but definitley waiting till 8 weeks and seeing HB next time.

Hi ladies can I join you? I recently had my 5th mc and had to have a D&C on Feb 29 at 9+3. We started progestron 2 weeks later to kick start my cycle however ended up having the weirdest period ever...2days of light spotting. I am now on 50mg of clomid for cd day 3-7 and I am on cd5. We are kinda in a time crunch dh deploys in June and will training and such we may only have this cycle to ttc.

I wish everyone lots of baby dust. Xx

Welcome Reedsgirl! I'm so very sorry for your losses! :hugs: And I hope you get your sticky bean before DH deploys!

@ Reedsgirl: sorry to hear of ur losses. Glad u joined us.

@ Leinzlove: we met in high school. I just turned 27 last Nov. Still trying for #1. We were discussing our regret of not getting married/having kids sooner. But I tell DH and remind myself not to focus on the 'what ifs'. We still young (DH is 31), will keep trying. We told family & friends (cos they ask all the time when our turn is). I will wait til 12 weeks next time, even if I have to lie.

I cherish the days I got to spend with baby before our time was up. I blame myself bcos I drank a bit (didnt think i was PG) & did some painting. I will do everything right this time. Having a bad day, it helped talking to everyone here :)

Scorpio: Don't blame yourself. I'm sure it wasn't your fault. DH and I started TTC when we were 27 & 30. You didn't wait to long. It will happen. :hugs: We also waited to have children. I'm the oldest of 10 children and played Mother hen alot growing up. So, I wasn't in a hurry. We talked about it alot over the years. But, it never felt like the right time. DH brought home roses one evening, the card said: Ready to make our family? Ready when you are! Luckily we just DTD and were pregnant 10 days later! Our DD was born when we were 27 & 31. And now we are TTC #2 for 5 months, then a loss and back TTC again. I'm 28 and DH is 32.

We wanted our children close in age. And we are still trying for that. I also treasure the weeks of memories. Not many, not long enough. But, can't forget the BFP, the days of walking around on cloud 9 smiling and thinking of my pregnancy. I did take one bump shot at 7 weeks.

im with u scorpio as soon as i o theres no drink or coffee for me incase im pg im not taking a chance next time.... xxx

Aww ladies it makes me so sad to read when you blame yourself. Usually there is nothing that can be done. It's genetics. Yes I would have loved all my angels whether they were healthy or had something wring but I tell myself God already knew they were to special for this earth. Xxx

Hi ladies can I join you? I recently had my 5th mc and had to have a D&C on Feb 29 at 9+3. We started progestron 2 weeks later to kick start my cycle however ended up having the weirdest period ever...2days of light spotting. I am now on 50mg of clomid for cd day 3-7 and I am on cd5. We are kinda in a time crunch dh deploys in June and will training and such we may only have this cycle to ttc.

I wish everyone lots of baby dust. Xx

Sorry to hear about your losses :hugs: I know going through one was awful so I cant even imagine. I have a friend that is interested in clomid is it an expensive treatment she said that when she researched it she found that you could buy it nonlinear? I thought that was odd. Anyways I sincerely hope you get your sticky bean in time!!

Scorpio this may sound harsh but knock it off :hugs: of course it was not your fault reedsgirl is totally right its usually just a matter of a malformation and nothing can be done also there is quite a window when the things that you do have little to no effect Bc the baby is not using a placenta yet.. anyway I know u prob have heard all this but you made me tear up this morning when I read this. Anyway no onenswered my question if got a +opk on Friday what dpo am I on?? I just don't know how to calculate cuz I know that test is only the arrival of lh not actual o?? :shrug:

Oh my gosh so much going on in this thread!

Good luck Raavi, hope you get good news! I had to Google montgomery tubercle, LOL.

Leinzlove: praying for an Easter BFP for you! That would be such a gift and so memorable!

Scorpio: I'll keep my FX for your little eggy!

I'm having a hell of a week. DH left for Italy yesterday so I'm home alone with the LO. I've been conning myself into thinking I am pregnant, but took a HPT and BFN. Grr.

My 2WW symptoms: have to pee ALL THE TIME. Seriously. Nausea. Really strong food cravings. Especially chocolate. Nothing special going on with my areolas, so I really must be fooling myself. :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->