MC in March, TTC straight away. Wait with me?

thank you, sounds awful but I don't think either of us dare get too excited yet! Got a 1-2 on a digi today so felt a bit better but can't help worrying.

Good luck for yours Scorpio, when are you testing?

Second week of TWW is d-r-a-g-g-i-n-g. Keep getting tempted to test but I know there's absolutely no point at 7 DPO.

But at least I've got to 7 DPO for once since my MC in April!! And ovulation was 4 days later than the past few months so hoping it's a sign that my cycles are evening out again.

If I have a longer luteal phase this cycle I may just start holding out hope that a pregnancy could be on the cards in the next few months.

How is everyone else doing?

Hi ladies. I am new to this sort of thing. My husband and I were blessed with a son back in 2010 and decided to try again (hoping for a girl) this year. We were over the moon excited when we found out that we were pregnant in May, but I miscarried at 5 weeks. So, it's been sort of rough. We decided to start trying again this month. My periods have been sort of bananas lately. They were usually every 24 days, but since the MC they range from 25-28. So, no idea when I'm ovulating. I've been following a fertility calculator calendar on a website, to see when I ovulate, which was either yesterday or this coming Wednesday. We've just been bedding like crazy hoping we get lucky this month. According to the website I am on CD13. I'm not too sure what all of this means, but I'm hoping we conceive. I've read that they call a pregnancy after a miscarriage a "rainbow pregnancy". I need a rainbow pregnancy. I'm trying not to stress or put too much thought into it, but it's so hard. I'm scared I will miscarry again or not conceive. We got pregnant so easy with our son, as well as in May. Yesterday I was experiencing some mild period like cramps which I know is supposed to be a sign of ovulation, but I really don't pay that much attention to my body, unless we're trying to conceive. It seems like I notice every little thing now and put entirely too much thought into it. Good luck to everyone, and hopefully we all get BFP's and have healthy pregnancies. :flower:

Khloeee: I just love your name! I named my DD Chloe, also. :) I'm glad you made it to 7dpo... I'm hoping that you are about to see your BFP! :hugs:

janelleybean: I'm sorry to hear of your loss! :hugs: I just made sure I BD'd every day between CD10-20. That should sperminate your egg. :hugs:

Scorpio: Testing?? I can't wait to be updated with your BFP! :hugs:

Hi Janelleybean, I also had a son in 2010 (very easy conception - well, must have been seeing as he thwarted our contraception!) and then MC in April while TTC number 2. My cycles are still not back to normal (although I have seen an improvement this month), I'm almost into cycle 4 now. Because my cycles are still all over the place, I've been using ovulation sticks to give me a better idea of when I am about to ovulate. For good measure, we've been BDing every other day from end of period, stepping up to every day for about a week once I start getting faint lines on the ovulation tests. Charting your basal temperature is another good way to see when you are ovulating (I've not tried this one yet). Fingers crossed your cycles get back to normal soon and you get that BFP!

Leinzlove - Thank you. I think my mum did a good job naming me as I don't have any problems with my name : ) (although god knows why she picked Edwina as a middle name?!)

Leinz, sorry to say I got AF this morning.
Need to talk to DH tonight about having tests done.
Im going to BD later this cycle as DH gets tired lol.
Need to BD on CD27 (FF says this is my OV date).

Im gonna take a BnB break this Cycle.

Good luck to everyone & I hope there r a few BFP updates when I get back :)

Hi Janelleybean, I also had a son in 2010 (very easy conception - well, must have been seeing as he thwarted our contraception!) and then MC in April while TTC number 2. My cycles are still not back to normal (although I have seen an improvement this month), I'm almost into cycle 4 now. Because my cycles are still all over the place, I've been using ovulation sticks to give me a better idea of when I am about to ovulate. For good measure, we've been BDing every other day from end of period, stepping up to every day for about a week once I start getting faint lines on the ovulation tests. Charting your basal temperature is another good way to see when you are ovulating (I've not tried this one yet). Fingers crossed your cycles get back to normal soon and you get that BFP!

I'm afraid to try the ovulation sticks because I'm afraid I will get too frustrated with them and stress out. I might look in to a bit further is we don't succeed this month. We've been bedding everyday since the end of my period. I'm not sure when I ovulated, or if I have yet, but I woke up this morning with a terrible headache and sore breast. I'm trying to be optimistic and hope it's a good sign. ...Maybe I ovulated earlier? :shrug:

I've read about women using OPK to detect early pregnancy. Has anyone of this thread had any success with that?

You know what, I totally get what you mean about getting frustrated with the OPKs. It was only when I started using them that I panicked about my cycles being messed up and wondered why ovulation was happening so soon before AF. If I could go back and NOT use OPKs, I might do that and save the stress. I'd still be BDing every other day and be in the same place as I am now, but perhaps I'd be less worried that there was something wrong with my body.

Scorpio: Noooo! I'm sorry the ugly :witch: showed her face. You should be ok, just BD when the O test becomes nearly positive every other day for a bit. That should do it! :hugs:

janelleybean: OPK's weren't positive for me for days after I got my BFP! I hope you O'd earlier and are pregnant right now. :happydance:

Khloee: I couldn't stand not using OPK's because if I didn't know when I O'd. I didn't know when AF was late or when I could start pg test. I went crazy thinking I was pg every cycle... when it wasn't even possible to be pg yet. I hope you get pregnant soon. And if it doesn't happen soon. I'd go to the DR. I've heard your body should return to normal within 3 months of MC. :hugs:

They can be confusing though... I also just kept BD especially between CD10-20. My DD is Chloe Noreen... You do have an unusual middle name. :)

Thanks Leinzlove. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that I did ovulate early, but I'm going to be BDing for the next couple of days, just in case. I will keep you all updated if I start to feel pregnant.

Please do! BD is the best way of getting pregnant! :happydance: I truly hope this month is it. :)

I've made it to 9 DPO with no AF yet. Woohoo!

I can feel it coming though. Very crampy which usually happens the day before. Even so, I'm just happy to have a longer luteal phase this month.

That's brilliant Chloe, shows that your cycle must be sorting itself out. You never know, this might be your month!

I hope its implantation cramping, hun. It just may well be at 9dpo. :happydance: Either way its good your LP is getting longer, again. :happydance:

Khloe- you're not out until the :witch: shows. I wish you the best of luck and please keep us all posted! Maybe we could get our BFP together!? I've got my fingers crossed!

When I was pregnant with my son, I had horrible cramps and I thought for sure I was out. Never say never. :hugs:

Little update: I got impatient and did a first response test at 9DPO. Very suprised to see a faint but definite positive. Am now 13DPO, have tested a few times since with normal HCG tests and the test line is getting darker. Really wasn't expecting it this month. Still unconvinced as I didn't think it was possible to get a clear positive at 9DPO, but all my fingers are crossed.

YAY CHLOE!!!!

Congratulations! I got my BFP at 9 dpo and it was faint but definitely positive so it is possible!!

Oh that's reassuring to know that you got a positive at 9DPO. Part of me thought it might not be a pregnancy at all and just my cycles being funny. Hoping I'll feel a little less nervous about everything once I've had a scan at 6 or 7 weeks (EPU said I should go for an early scan because of my recent MC). Hope you are feeling OK, this TTC/early pregnancy stuff is all so nervewracking.

A line is a line Chloe!

Yes it is nervewracking, I'm a nervous wreck as well. I'm going to book my early scan for 8 weeks I think, if I see a heartbeat then I think I'll be a bit more reassured that bit later. I keep thinking that I can't change what's going to happen but I can try and minimise later stress!

I also miscarried in March. (10th) My doctor said I could start trying again as soon as I had a regular cycle. We pretty much started trying right away. I do OPKs every month. I usually didn't start taking them until around day 11 and sometimes later. I had been getting the surge around day 17-19, which is really late. This time, the surge was on CD9, which is strange. We went with it anyway, but I kept testing. I saw another surge on CD16, 17, and 18. Today is CD19. I talk the Clear Blue digital and no smiley today. The First Response though showed a strong positive. I am so confused. I spoke with my doctor after CD16. Of course she said this isn't normal and wants to blood test next cycle to see if I'm actually ovulating. I'm getting pretty frustrated. I want a little one so badly. I really just want something to go right. Sorry, just needed to vent. Has anyone else had the multiple positive OPKs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->