Me and my cat both poorly.

Celesse

Reaction score
I have been sick with what seems like a winter vomiting virus for the past couple of days.
Now one of my cats is also poorly with vomiting and a high temp and has had to go to the vets. They are keeping him in.

The vet said its rare that humans and cats would share an illness but not unheard of. So now I'm kind of worried for the baby. I'm feeling better than I was but only eating small amounts. Definitely not 100%.

I hope you're feeling better soon :hugs: xx

Poor kitty. Hope you all feel better soon.

Hope u and kitty feel better soon x
Our cat was at the vet today too, she had to get an enema as she's constipated. I'm still welling up as I hate taking her there! She gets soo stressed! X

bless ya hun, it's probably just coincidence that you and her are both poorly at same time. I'm sure she will be ok - probably ate a dodgey mouse or something! One of our dogs had a nasty tummy and temp a little while ago and it was just down to him eating something that didn't agree with him. xxx

I hope you and your kitty feel better soon! xx :(

Hope you and your little fur baby feel better soon. I hate it when my little cat's poorly - it's normally when he's eaten something naughty though. Try not to worry hunny xx

Bless you both maybe the cat has just come out in sympathy for you.xxx

Hope you both feel better soon :)

I've managed a quiet and short day at work, but still haven't got proper appetite back. Kitty kat is back home. He seems ok, but wants to be close to me all the time.

I've managed a quiet and short day at work, but still haven't got proper appetite back. Kitty kat is back home. He seems ok, but wants to be close to me all the time.

Aww that's nice, sounds like he's trying to cheer you up and keep you and bubs company :thumbup: Glad you're starting to feel a bit better x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->