Meadowhall Meet *22nd August at 12*

Have put it in my calendar, tbh this is perfect timing as John is going to Coventry on a training course on the 22nd for five days and nights and I will really need something to take my mind off the fact that I'll be left behind with a month&1/2 old baby!
(I'm dreading it)

I'm sure you will be fine. My OH used to work nights and i dreaded it when it came to the first lot of night's i'd be on my own, but I managed loads better on my own then with him around.

Tbh I do 99% of the work of looking after Flynn, dh makes up bottles when he's here and has cuddles but mostly its me, I just like knowing he's there in the night if I need him, he works 10-12 hours most days so I'm used to being alone in the day.
If it gets too much then as we share a house with my sil's I could get them to look after him while I have a break, they adore him lol.
I guess I'm just gonna miss him and I know Flynn will. (I also have a little quiet fear that Flynn will forget his daddy while he's away.

12s good for me!

Is it the entrance near Boots? Just so I know for parking =]

No its not but we can meet at the boots entrance if its easier for people

A big entrance would be good, that way I know I'll be close-ish to where were meeting

It might be the better plan to meet at boots as it's a larger area and there's plenty of benches...

yeah outside boot's? Or Argos? Or Next downstairs. Just trying to think whats got decent sized areas outside with benching

Shall we say boots seen as everyone knows were that is?

Thats fine with me. Jemma if u want I can give you a lift if I have the car, if not i'll get bus with u if u dont mind :)

Ye thats fine either way. If you have car if OH goes out ill just make sure he doesnt take the car seat:)

Oh thanks, that would probably be easier as ive no idea how to fit ours lol leave OH to do that

Nothing exciting happening here, decided to dye my hair when henry was asleep and he woke up just as i started putting they dye on. Luckily im at mums as we have builders in so shes had to take henry while I finish my hair. Just waiting for the 30min wait to be over! I hate it, its the longest 30mins ever

My hair could do with attacking with dye im sure more grey comes every day

My root's were desperate to be done! Happy now I'm back to being a nice red and not a fading red :)
how are we all? Just been past meadowhall and saw the fair might have to go this weekend :D made me realise how close it is until the meet :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->