Meadowhall Meet *22nd August at 12*

I've been busy moving house. I'm backwards and forwards between Barnsley and Lancashire (the inlaws). I made my very first piece of flat pack furniture today - took me frigging hours! :haha:

I've been busy moving house. I'm backwards and forwards between Barnsley and Lancashire (the inlaws). I made my very first piece of flat pack furniture today - took me frigging hours! :haha:

Im good at building furniture although OH insists hes brilliant but im the one who always ends up doing it as he refuses to follow the instructions :lol:

I usually start building flat pack then make my OH finish it :)

I just boss OH about and tell him how to do it, thats my talent :lol:

Is everyone still coming to this?

Im still coming :) maybe you could put a list in the first post of whos coming? X

oooh my post vanished when I pressed send last night, im still coming

Danielle do you know how your getting there yet?

Car hun, I'v spent up so Mike will have to let me have my car for the day as i'v got no bus fair - but by Tuesday will have a nice newly decorated living room :D

Girls im not going to have connor monday as my dads taking him away tomorrow night. Do you mind if i still come although ill be babyless?

Girls im not going to have connor monday as my dads taking him away tomorrow night. Do you mind if i still come although ill be babyless?

you can borrow my oldest son if you want :haha: im in too minds weather to bring him not been out on my own with both kids yet id probs be bald by time i got home :haha:

Anyone fancy a meet at meadowhall? Dont think theres many people around this area but would be nice to meet up with people

Whos coming!

Jemma_x
Daniellelk
Sapphire1
KimmyB
Kimbowee
Tanya
Fraggles​

im coming you havent got me down :cry::haha:

Ill add you now, id forget my head if it wasnt screwed on lol

Also if anyone wants my number so if your going to be late etc you can let us know pm me and ill send it you

anyone nervous or is it just me? :) I have too little confidence for my own good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->