Meet? ***POLL ADDED***

Yeah come Tezzy - it's not a cloth bum meet, it's a lovely people meet! :haha:

Jake said he is definitely NOT coming, :lol: so it's just me and Freya, we would love your spare room Ellie! (if no-one else is wanting it that is!) :D

yeh no probs babes :D ooh itll be so much fun! we can have a midnight feast!!!!!

:rofl:

x

If its in Manchester can I come? I tend only to lurk on here, but I'd love to meet up. I'm already looking forward to the NW christmas meet because some of you guys are going :)

Kirsten, sneak some mammy made nappies out for us all while you are there :rolf:

omg what a good idea !!! e'll send kirsten in to re vamp our stash!!!LOL

If its in Manchester can I come? I tend only to lurk on here, but I'd love to meet up. I'm already looking forward to the NW christmas meet because some of you guys are going :)

More the merrier :hugs:

:yipee: defo hun:)

Yeah, is a NP meet, not just cloth bum. It'll still be too cold to show off our LOs cloth bums anyway :rofl:

Anyone have preferences for day of the week?

i dont mind when.....does anyone have any dates in mind that they couldnt do say early feb time??? gonna edit first post with a poll once we decide if we want weekend/weekday etc etc

Possibly weekday might be tiny bit better for me, but I don't mind really. Only day I can't do is Friday.

Yeah I will have to raid Ellie's stash!! :lol:

ok so if we say a week day and so far not a friday...anyone else have days they cant do??? can i remember someone saying they csnt do mons or tues's??

obv i know we cant accomodate everyone but we can try, and this way we can narrow down dates etc!

sara

xxxxxxxxx

Well I can def do Manchester in February but preferably not a Monday or Tuesday as we'd have to fly up and he has swimming on Tuesday mornings so coming back late on a Monday would be a nightmare in terms of his mood Tuesday morning and we wouldn't be able to make a Tuesday meet.

x

lol that took me ages to catch up!!

Tezzy you should defo come :hugs:

wednesdays are good for me :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member