Meet? ***POLL ADDED***

lol shh dont let leanne come play!!LOL :yipee: soooooo excited now :) we all just have to make sure we can get there!!!

Seriously though, is there somewhere cheap to stay for those that have a long way? I know my journey is nowhere near as long as others, but Freya HATES the car and I can't do it twice in a day! :dohh:

when are we thinking of doing this? (sorry if i've missed this struggling to keep up at min) that will kind of dictate room rates etc

Manchester's fine with me too. Ooh, I'm starting to get excited!

Maybe someone local could scout a good baby-friendly cafe for us to hang out in?

Are we thinking weekday or weekend?

I might bring DH if it's a weekend, so we can drive over. But if it's in the week I'll get the train without him.

Jack loves gawking at girls so I think he'll be in heaven, he also seems to have a thing for the older lady... any 1 year old girlies coming?! :rofl:

thats fine by me. I don't have time to look right now tbh but last time we booked a hotel for manchester we got it through laterooms and it cost about £50 for a good, proper hotel, half price offer.

Would that not be so funny if we took over a hotel too :rofl: I'm thinking of asking my aunt to stay at hers maybe...its going to be a fab 6 hour journey for me!!!! DEDICATION thats what i think all you bloody south people :rofl:

Yaaay i need to take a friend too though i think, i dont think i can go on my own. I know that one friend is up for it who will have a few week old baby and another might be...hers will be born in feb though :rofl:

You can get a Travelodge room for £19 a couple of miles out of the city or £29 central. Prob what I will do.

(For a double)

Yeah we should totally take over a hotel! :lol: Would be so much fun.

Manchester's fine with me too. Ooh, I'm starting to get excited!

Maybe someone local could scout a good baby-friendly cafe for us to hang out in?

Are we thinking weekday or weekend?

I might bring DH if it's a weekend, so we can drive over. But if it's in the week I'll get the train without him.

Jack loves gawking at girls so I think he'll be in heaven, he also seems to have a thing for the older lady... any 1 year old girlies coming?! :rofl:

haha leyla will be 1 then

x

Yeah, if you got a hotel midweek it would be cheap, also train fare would probs be cheaper in the week. If you have to get to a hotel somewhere slighty out of the centre of manc, I could get you there safely on buses!! xx

the spare room is up for grabs to anyone who wants it (providing i know u obv lol)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->