Meet? ***POLL ADDED***

Hi Ladiesss! I'm back! I've stopped my strike, hahaha, Anyways, im gonna come to manchester with 'Blob' and tabitha, and then Ava will be here by then! We will get the train down, im just gonna look up prices as sarahs got lots of other things to organise just now so ill do it for us, BUT, any idea of dates??

beginning of feb is good for me, leyla willl be 1 by then eeeeh, how time flies!!!

i can do any day aswell cos ive sacked uni off for the time being

x

Yeah :D, hopeing she will be about 8 weeks... but she could technically only be 4 or 5.. FUN. haha, but we wont have carseats with us so we need to be able to either walk from the station or get a bus,

oh and any day is good for me,

I have the carrycot of the pram and ill take sling,

are we gonna make it to any shops :D hahahahah,

Theres a place in scotland called the ceramic experience, its awesome got a big play area and cafe and also ceramics that you or LO can paint and you can do handprints/casts n stuff, does manchester have anything like that?? would be ideal for a meet,

yeh we need somewhere like that, somewhere with a play area and a cafe so we can all have something to eat

x

Can i just say that...i was thinking that Robin and i still have a possiblility of getting married from 9th - 11th its a very slim one just now but still :blush:

Ohh i'll be eating cake too...though i feel it was a poor show today claire...you only ate 1 piece!!!

ohhhh and we need to make sure for definate there's no stairs
<<< really doesn't fancy carting several prams up & down again!!

:rofl: listen up, my stomach is currently the size of a bean and is being squished by body parts... you just wait till shes here.. ill fit lots more in! (and i so wanted at least 6 of the cakes.. there was just no possibility.. :rofl:)

good point about getting married, maybe we could meet the wed the 3rd then if a wed suits most people? or the 17th? just incase there be a wedding on the 10th!

i had the car seat, i was fine :rofl:

although saying that, the time before...OMG!! yeh so no stairs!!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->