Meet? ***POLL ADDED***

travel lodges have special offers on at the mo!

what about the trafford centre?

traffor centre is difficult to get to though unless you're in a car

Trafford centre is lovely, but it isn't that great to get to on trains. If most people are driving then it would be ok cos there is a good car park. It's even bad to get to on buses etc. Plus there is loooads more to do in central manc!

I don't know Manc at all, not even the tiniest bit, lol, and I will be driving whether Jake is there or not as I get sooo lost on buses and trains and may well end up in London or somewhere.

I don't mind where we go and would be happy to give someone who lives near where we are going a lift or something.

wow you ladies cant half talk!! i went to do daisys bum n came back to about 3 new pages!!!!LOL

right i'm off out for a walk with the mutleys...wish me luck, i havent braved taking them all out together with daisy yet :dohh: should be interesting !!!:haha:

Well I can def do Manchester in February but preferably not a Monday or Tuesday as we'd have to fly up and he has swimming on Tuesday mornings so coming back late on a Monday would be a nightmare in terms of his mood Tuesday morning and we wouldn't be able to make a Tuesday meet.

Ha at Liquid Envy? We only moved here in July 08 and I got pregnant in the October so I've not sampled the nightlife yet!

Yes... although it was Icon and Diva when I used to go!! I can't say that the nightlife is really worth sampling to be honest!!

Oh this sounds like fun! I would love a meet!

I live in Kirkby in Ashfield - North Nottinghamshire... but not far from Nottingham or Derby! (or Sheffield for that matter!!) Depending on where you want to take the centre from!!

Kitten - I was brought up in Horsham... and used to go clubbing in Crawley!!

You live really close to me!

Oh yes... I shop at the tesco's in Alfreton!

Anyway... Manchester sounds great!! I think I shall prob drive up, so anywhere near parking would be appreciated!:happydance:

Pleaaase please can we make it near the main station purllleaaase?? I dont really want to get a texi without a car seat :kiss:

Even if we meet somewhere else in central manchester, I will come and meet you from the station! Oh yeah, and any other stragglers who don't know where they are going :haha:

Ok i'm not bothered about like a 30 min walk... :) Or i guess if you're there then we can get a train I'd totally get lost... :lol:

I think we will be hanging around central Manchester anyway, so shouldn't be a problem!! xx

Jake said he is definitely NOT coming, :lol: so it's just me and Freya, we would love your spare room Ellie! (if no-one else is wanting it that is!) :D

Blooming eck, I have a day off with Halen's spreaded tummy bug and theres already a decision as to where we are meeting lol

I've only ever been to the trafford centre so I actually will have no idea where I'm going! Will check out train prices now :thumbup:

We'll have to plan the wedding while we still have time Donna!!LOL

i will probably be one of those stragglers Laura!!! i have never been anywhere near Manchester...LOL i'm scared!!!:haha:

aww a cloth bum meet :( i dont have any cloth tushies any more!

Still come Tezzy!!! I like to think of it as more of an NP meet!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"