Meet? ***POLL ADDED***

I think Tabs likes stairs...she falls asleep when i take her up and down them :wacko:

Maybe I will have a look at train times too.....is there more than one station in Manchester or just the one? Would be handy for a lot of us to meet there I guess :thumbup:

There's Piccadilly & Victoria but both are in the centre, just opposite ends.

Train sounds like a really good idea, as driving I can imagine would be a pain for parking!!

I am really quite excited... have we decided on a date (I haven't checked on back pages yet!!)

Have decided against the train for now, would rather drive I think. Yeah I think we decided on a wednesday at the beginning of feb? 3rd maybe, not the 10th, maybe the one after? I can't remember! :dohh:

picaddily is best as its more popular so more trains are likely to go there

x

I was thinking today, I hope the weather will be alright, as I have baaaaaad memories of snow last february, I had several car crashes and one day had to walk 3 miles in knee deep snow to get to work (and I was 6 months pregnant!) :dohh: Hope it doesn't snow on the day we decide to meet!

Maybe we should all come and stay with you for a few weeks and then we could avoid the snow :rofl:

Im sure the weather will be miles better than what me and blob get and will have in feb up here!!

I cant look at train stuff without en estimated date? was that decided and i missed it? :wacko:

Looks like Ava will be here sooner than expected, hopefully. So she should be around 9 weeks ish? and should be in cloth by then!

oh yeh, that was me that suggested it haha, btu i wasnt sure if it was a good date for people?ill check for then anyways x

I don't think i'll be able to come then :( My gall bladder op will be "early new year" so looks like i'll be recovering :cry:

:hugs: ouchy,

It doesnt have to be then?

Turns out im rubbish at looking up trains? I got that it was £225 for both of us and had 2 changes and took nearly 5 hours?? Surely thats not right, i got back form london all the time in less than 5 hours!

:hugs: ouchy,

It doesnt have to be then?

Turns out im rubbish at looking up trains? I got that it was £225 for both of us and had 2 changes and took nearly 5 hours?? Surely thats not right, i got back form london all the time in less than 5 hours!

What station would you be travelling from?

Train prices and times for me work out exactly the same as taking the car I think. Again, if anyone wants a lift and happens to live between here and there, lol, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->