Megg is Pregg... Broken Pee & Faint Lines Be Damned!

Maybe my screen is angled differently but i definately see the second line.
Good luck hun, hoping your tests starts screaming at you rather than whispering very soon xo

Awww, thanks hun! I can see it very clearly in the pics on my screen too. In fact, I think there's only been maybe 3 people who can't. So, I would guess it's a screen thing. I'm usually the one who can't see lines for people... this is, as Nicole calls it, "Ninja Baby" paying me back in kind! LOL

Hi Megg :)

Perhaps it's the tests, have you tried a different brand or a digi?
Or maybe go get your bloods drawn?

Your temps are still high, so everything still looks great for a possible BFP! xx

Aww, dan-o! You must not be in the US! LOL If you were, you'd know that bloods are almost impossible to get here. They don't love us! And, they don't do bloods to confirm unless it's dire! If I go and don't get a positive pee test at the doc, she'll tell me come back in a week or two! :(

I just read Hoolies post, it opened my eyes. Ditch the frers I say! X

yeah maybe try another test one you havemt used before?? i no with me that it takes longer for me to get a bfp on a test so maybe your the same as me. only getting faint lines as its taking longer to rise and get in to your systom. maybe try a digi then theres no denying it. good luck hun i realy hope you get your fat line soon! xx

Aww, dan-o! You must not be in the US! LOL If you were, you'd know that bloods are almost impossible to get here. They don't love us! And, they don't do bloods to confirm unless it's dire! If I go and don't get a positive pee test at the doc, she'll tell me come back in a week or two! :(

Damn those US docs!! :hissy: lol!!

I agree Crypto! Thanks! :)

Thanks, tonyamanda! :hugs: How are you and bean?

ricschick - When I test again, I think I'm using blue dye against my usual better judgment! I think it might be the way to go for me at this point. My digi told me where to shove it... but I didn't expect it to work with lines that light. It's 50mIU. So, it was just a waste of money! LOL I'll try my last digi when I know for sure that I'm getting the result I want! :)

dan-o - AMEN! :)

I agree Megg try a different test. I can see the lines on your tests,so they are there. I hope with your next test the lines scream at you!.:haha: Sending you big :hugs: sweetie.

I swear I see that line Megg...and I can hardly ever see them. I know you want a nice juicy line...I hope you get one real soon. Thinking of you.

Yay, BumpyCake! Thanks, hun! I know that a line is a line, so I'm done obsessing over it! I'm just happy to have a baby bean growing! :)

How's your bean doin?

OMG just saw your post!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :happydance:

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months and looking forward to chatting to you in 1st trimester!!! :)

xxxxxxxx

yay! i am so glad that its sinking in a bit more for you now, megg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->