Megg is Pregg... Broken Pee & Faint Lines Be Damned!

Only sort of... lol. I tested with about a 6 hour hold and drank a ton of water before bed, and the test was $Tree. I can't even decide if there's a shadow on it... but I'm not concerned. I'm just feeding the addiction! LOL It wasn't a real "test"!

On one of my 1st Tri threads, one of the girls said that her friend takes 1 test. Even if the line is faint, she stops testing, because a line is a line. So, I'm liking her friend right now! :)

Only sort of... lol. I tested with about a 6 hour hold and drank a ton of water before bed, and the test was $Tree. I can't even decide if there's a shadow on it... but I'm not concerned. I'm just feeding the addiction! LOL It wasn't a real "test"!

On one of my 1st Tri threads, one of the girls said that her friend takes 1 test. Even if the line is faint, she stops testing, because a line is a line. So, I'm liking her friend right now! :)

YAY! So no more worrying then!? :D :happydance: yay!

Never worry again, promise!? You have to pinky promise (online)

Hey Megg
glad to see your stil doing well girl, keep that PMA coming. and yes a line is a line!!!,xxx

hun is there a chance you could have ovulated later? because im sure your test would have a darker line by now as its been 5 days since your 1st test? can we see the pics of the other tests? good luck x

Nicole & Kari - Just short of complete and utter nuclear :witch: fall out... no more worries. I'm done! What will be, will be. I know enough to realize that anything that is going to happen at this point... it's going to happen. If the eventual outcome is bad, then there's nothing I can do but wait. If it's good, then there's nothing I can do but wait. If I worry, it'll still turn out the exact same way! So, what's the use? Meh! YES! Pinky promise! *holds out pinky*

Nicole - Sometimes I have to have a breakdown before I can see how things really are. Last night was my breakdown. Sorry you had to see it, love! :hugs: You deserve better frienditude than my pissiness! Love you to pieces!

ricschick - They aren't better! You can ask the girls posting above you... lol. They saw, it's pretty unremarkable. I guess I can add one to this, but it's kind of silly. The line is still barely there, but its a freakin line, and that's all that matters. Or so I hear!

I'm going to keep updating my journal... maybe more like daily with how I feel! That's the goal at least. I'll move to the preg journals after I see a doctor next week, so long as no :witch: before that!

Oh, right... the crappy picture of a barely there line! Lemme get that! That's exciting, huh? LOL

Attachments

• Camera 148 close up.jpg
    Camera 148 close up.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 191
Megg!!! How did I miss this news?!!! Well done girl, you really deserve this!!

Thanks, hun! When did you get yours?! :hugs: Congrats!

Thanks, hun! When did you get yours?! :hugs: Congrats!

Today :blush:

I'm feeling very cautious about it all but I've got everything crossed!! How's your OH? Mine's walking round like he's won the lottery, lol.

hun i dont really see anything except maybe a shadow? are you definately sure when you ovulated?xx

hun i dont really see anything except maybe a shadow? are you definately sure when you ovulated?xx

It's ok! I didn't expect you to! It was slightly better in person and came up in about 2 seconds. My body doesn't process some things correctly (such as alcohol), so maybe it's similar with hormones. I've never really seen a truly positive OPK either. :shrug:

I'm sure about my ovulation date... both of them. Trust me, I've seen enough negative FRER's to know when there's a faint 2nd line. I've never seen even that much on one before.

Unless FRER's have come up with a way to make evaps show up immediately on 3 tests on 3 different days, then it's a line. LOL And, everyone keeps saying that a line is a line. That and the way I feel, I can't really draw any other conclusions.

If it helps, this is from my thread in 1st Tri:

megg

I didn't even get a faint postive until Saturday gone (DPO17). I'm due 24th June

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...anyone-trying-decide-home-pregnancy-test.html

The FRER is still showing up very faintly and the line is broken.

Alex

Check out the link! LOL I was surprised and happy! :)

I cant see the line either hun, but good luck and hopefully it will get darker over the next few days. XXX

sweetie im sorry your confused by all this it must be truly upsetting i got a line slightly stronger line too today a shaddow of a line its driving me bonkers at the moment i dont know what too expect either i want to send you huge hugs xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->