Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Poor Conswayla - hopefully you and your DH can relax now and gear up for next cycle.

I don't remember any pain at ovulation before the BCP, but I did get a little spotting.

The pains I get around ovulation, is the same that I get before AF. Just a constant pulling throbbing feeling in the right or left side. I usually get it in the left, but this month it has been the right....maybe that's a lucky side? :rofl:

Well did and opk yesterday and the line got darker, did one today and the line got darker and fuller, so I took that as a positive, now just to convince my sick hubby to put out is the next step! Here we go again. This is the earliest I have ever o'ed maybe that is a good sign!

Well I POAnother opk today and made sure to wait to read it rather than go make a sandwitch forgetting about the stick sitting on the counter :dohh:
Its darker and thicker today, but still not quite positive yet. So ill be surging tonight or tomorrow! :happydance:

:happydance::happydance: roll on ovulation then you are in your 2 ww :happydance:

Hmmm... OK - maybe I'll do some POAS tomorrow too... No... MUST RESIST !

what harm can peeing on a little stick do, x

Yeah - I've got 4 CB sticks left - but its no problem... I can always get more :happydance:

Can somebody please tell me how many sticks to pick up and how many do I use in a day? I am cd8 when should I start poas?

Yes I have the same question. I have officially decided to go to Dollar Tree and get enough sticks to POAS twice a day every day until I run out of money or get a + OPK lmao. I still haven't had the joy of seeing that dark line. I do have a very light line, and I know that is negative. But my question is this. If my progesterone was too low last month, does a light line indicate a "normal" non ov'ing progesterone? If it turns + does that mean I made enough to ov? I am sick of the doctors. I trust you guys more lol. Oh and check out my chart. I took my first temp yesterday and then again today. I made all my AF temps the same as yesterday just to start. I had a big jump today. What are temps supposed to look like???

Maybe Baby--!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2WW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PMA PMA PMA PMA

EWCM and O pains here! I will O tomorrow probably.....too bad I won't have any :spermy: to fertilize it!!
Common ladies, get :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex:
:spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy:

Honestly LMAO Maybe Baby I don't know what PMA means. I never looked it up. If I had to GUESS, and believe me this is a guess, it is a good luck thing. I think it is for Positive Mental Attitude. If I made that up, I am sorry. It sounds good to me. I didn't know what BD stood for lol.. I knew it was sex, but I was like "Bend down" "Being dirty" etc... LMAO... Baby dance. That was simple...
Hugs!

I've been checking my cm (eww). I think I'm getting close to O :happydance:.

PMA - positive mental attitude

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->