Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Ok, I have a question LMAO... Of course...Since I didn't temp during AF and just guessed a baseline, will it throw everything out of whack for FF this month or will it still pick up the LH surge??? I am using opk's too... Fingers X'd!

Yes it will mess it up. You should take out all the "fake" temps. Ff will take into consideration your af dates you put in as well as your temps and opks.

CD 12

Hi Ladies, wondering if I can join you this month? Haven't really posted before but thought I should give it a try... instead of stalking! Plus quite a few of you are around the same time testing as me.

My OH and I have been ttc for about 4-5 cycles. My cycles are usually pretty regular 28-32 days but a couple of things have knocked them around in the last year, including an early mc @5weeks in march.

May 3rd was my first AF since the mc so not sure what my cycle is going to like this time round. I'm going on 28-29 days. So... I'm currently on cd12 think i should ov around 17th (guess work) and testing around my birthday at end of the month.

I bought some ov testers but haven't used them before and keep forgetting anyway...

Lets see.
PS Sorry for the essay... oops.

Morning all, all good here...looking forward to oh arriving home tonight after being away for two weeks! He won't know what's hit him as I am getting close to ov'ing!!! :dance:.

I have a quick question...its my 1st time using opk's, but I haven't seen a
2nd line at all yet...not even a faint one. I have ewcm now so I was hoping for a teensy line, but nothing! Is that normal or could I have a duff batch of opk's?

Thanks girls...good luck getting those :spermy:

It could be normal, or it could be a bad batch. Chancer are you may ovulate later than you originally thought. Keep doing the OPKs till you see a second line though! Ovulation can be delayed sometimes! :dust:

mie posetive was very faint!! but i knew i was ov'ing due to temps..do u temp

mie posetive was very faint!! but i knew i was ov'ing due to temps..do u temp

It's my 1st time of temping so that's all new too...I really want to ov by Tues at the latest cos otherwise I may miss it! Just hope my body does as its told!!! :rofl:

:hi: mini. Sorry to hear about your mc.

Buds I would say :sex: to catch that bean!! All I check is my cm (although I almost went and bought an opk last night). My cm is still just really wet but not stretchy yet (sorry if that's tmi).

Isn't it so exciting that we're all ovulating around the same time?!

it is indeed the best thing ever...i am gunna test on the 22nd,25th, and then again if AF doesnt come

I feel for you though 'cos you're the first that has entered that dreaded 2ww!! Fingers crossed and lots of :dust:. It would be a fab start if you were the first to get that bfp xx

CD9
Morning Ladies, DH comes home tonight! :happydance: I must say that I have missed him lots this week!

I told him last night that we were going to have a :sex:fest when he gets home, just to prepare him so he can't use the excuse, I'm tired. :rofl:

Morning ladies!
So happy to see all of you approaching O time and getting in the needed :sex:!!
My temp went up this morning, I am guessing I O'd yesterday. DH was in so much pain last night that I didn't bother him. We :sex: on CD 8, so if I did O yesterday then that is 4 days.....I doubt that would work.
Anyone want to look at my chart and see what you think?

Well, I wont count this month as ttc.....since we weren't planning on it because of DH's surgery. So I may not post too much, but I will keep up with you all and watch you get your :bfp:

:bodyb::spermy: SuperSperm!!! :happydance: Conswala~ remember how many women get caught off guard on here. You could be one of them!

It's CD12 for me, and I am going to run home soon and do another OPK to see if the lines will get a bit darker. I hope they do! And if so, DH and I will be :sex: tonight for sure!!!:happydance::happydance:

:bodyb::spermy: SuperSperm!!! :happydance: Conswala~ remember how many women get caught off guard on here. You could be one of them!

It's CD12 for me, and I am going to run home soon and do another OPK to see if the lines will get a bit darker. I hope they do! And if so, DH and I will be :sex: tonight for sure!!!:happydance::happydance:

:wohoo:
Good times hun!

And thanks for the PMA!!

Good luck ladies! So many are right there or already in 2ww! I am excited to see the BFP's come rollin in! I will be the non pg member of 3rd tri team love bumps lmao... Conswayla, I am going to beat you for that bad PMA lmao...I am also going to laugh my ass if when you POAS and report back that you are BFP with one badly timed BD lmao lmao

:rofl: I do have bad PMA.....but I still think it is reasonable. If I did get a bfp this month, I would be SHOCKED. Cause I am really not expecting that at all.

Well, as much as I hate to admit it, we all have to be reasonable. I mean I am the guilty one who won't give up even when AF comes full force. That emotional attachment led to that ridiculous psycho pg. My doctor still won't get over that. He gave me xanax and told me to "sleep it off." LMAO. I know you aren't especially optimistic, but this would be the prime time for an off guard BFP. The right time isn't always OUR time, you know! Bodies know best and they will do what they are supposed to most of the time. I am not giving up on you. You are going into the 2ww (+ a couple days lmao for your lp, sorry) and I am PMA for you all the way... It is your turn dammit!

3DPO and i think thing had been the longest day...wish OH wasnt away damn him xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->