Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Can somebody please tell me how many sticks to pick up and how many do I use in a day? I am cd8 when should I start poas?

I think using 2 sticks a day is a really good idea...

do one at 12pm - midday and another at 5pm

With a 28 day cycle I'd suggest you start on CD12 and keep going 'till you get a nice dark line...

So... you'll probably need 10 sticks to cover a late O.
But if you're regular then you'll probably only use 4 !

caz darling how are u?? havent spoken in days?? any sign of Ov yet?? :Sex:? xx

If my progesterone was too low last month, does a light line indicate a "normal" non ov'ing progesterone? If it turns + does that mean I made enough to ov? I am sick of the doctors. I trust you guys more lol. Oh and check out my chart. I took my first temp yesterday and then again today. I made all my AF temps the same as yesterday just to start. I had a big jump today. What are temps supposed to look like???

I'd say if you get a positive OPK then your bodys ramping up to OV... no idea how low progesterone would affect it though...

Have a look at Claires chart - its perfect!
Her temps shot up right after OV and stayed there.

:rofl:
You all make me laugh! I just love you girlies!

Conswayla maybe you should stimulate and at the last second jump! LOL just a suggestion. You never know maybe some leaked while you two were dtd earlier. PMA!!!!

hello ladies i would love to team lovebumps

my new cycle started on may 13th

Lynda! Hi there! You are right after me! Exciting stuff... Do you have a journal?

This ticker and FF are horseradish. I had a seven day AF (Yes a light one) and they aren't counting the first two days. Now I am going to miss ov lol... DAMN them... LMAO

I had a bit of an issue with ticker a while back. I went into lillypie and edited mine and it worked.

If my progesterone was too low last month, does a light line indicate a "normal" non ov'ing progesterone? If it turns + does that mean I made enough to ov? I am sick of the doctors. I trust you guys more lol. Oh and check out my chart. I took my first temp yesterday and then again today. I made all my AF temps the same as yesterday just to start. I had a big jump today. What are temps supposed to look like???

i don't know that much about low progesterone i hope to find out more about it once my blood results come back. after you ovulate it's the progesterone that helps keep the bean stick. low progesterone can cause spotting before AF comes and after AF goes. you need high progesterone to maintain a pregnancy.

Well I REFUSE to bring my bad PMA here lmao... Please refer to my journal for progesterone bitchiness. LMAO....

BABY DUSTOLA TO ALL!

Well, this will have to be the weirdest month ttc. Hahaha. I have to some how get DH's juice out of him. Stupid painkillers. I remember doing this the last time he had surgery. We would spend hours trying to get him to give it up (we weren't ttc then) and nothing would work. And as soon as they medication was out of his system, he was fine. Hmmmm, I will have to see if I can get him to do it again tonight.....he is pretty sore.

We're all pulling for you :rofl:

Hope you are successful, but dont get down if your not. The demands we put on our bodies should only be our abuse not our dh. LMAO

I thought I broke my dh not to long ago remember. He was resilent so yours may be too.:rofl:

Mine is pretty resilient as well. But I guess I have to give him credit, :sex: the day after he gets out of the hospital from surgery, that's pretty good! I know he wanted it bad, but the second he saw me grab my stomach from the O pains, there was no getting him away from me. Too bad it didn't work out....or come out :rofl:
I will ask and see how he is, if he is up to it then we try again. If not....then there is next month! Anyway, it would be a nice break from stressing through the 2ww!

Conswayla I am amazed by your DH! If it were my DH that had just come out of hospital all he would want would be big time sympathy.

Oh this is all quite exciting...I've just got in at 11pm and decided to have a quick check to see how everyone is doing...

...are we all starting to get our OV signs now??? I got back and low and behold found some EWCM...so, its all working as it should I hope. Only one line on a opk at the mo though, but my oh isn't here til tomorrow night so that's ok I think.

Conswayla - would be such a shame to miss out this month, but hats off to your oh for being so keen even though he is in pain! Not many men would be so dedicated me thinks!

I bet you had a lot to catch up with Buds!!
Yeah, I am thinking I may leave him be tonight....unless he wants to. I don't feel right trying too much with him like that.

O symptoms are here for many of us!!

I agree this thread is on FIRE!:rofl: lots to talk about as we are all about oving at the mo.
Got a quickie in before dh went to his second job earlier. Now I'm debating if we should dtd again or wait till tomorrow so he can regenerate some :spermy:
Glad to see everyone is doing well with charting and opk testing and what not. I hope we can all help eachother out with the questions we have!
Go team LoveBumps!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"