Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Oh Conswayla isn't there any way to dope him up good and just climb on without actually hurting him? :rofl: You know like in the "World according to Garp" LOL

Hello Premomt and oh gosh just drew a blank sorry ladies so many to remember but hello anyway!

I'm on cd7 and dh still out of town, but that's ok went to dr last evening. She is the best and is now leaving. ARGH what am i going to do? She gave me some great advice. LOL She told me to get one of the vibrators from Dr. Ruth, they only sell them at medical supply stores, LMAO! It's very good she says. She also said if we bd every other day then I could possibly catch the egg this month even with him out of town, but she also advised to usd opk's.

DH wants too.....but I said no. He isn`t supposed to, and with the large incision in his back, I know it would be bad. Last time he had this surgery, he moved too much and he ended up with enternal bleeding and back in the hospital. So maybe in a few days.....I promised him, if he feels better in the next 2 or 3 days then we will give it a go.

YOu have a good plan Sunshine, every 2 days is great! ANd the vibrator is a good deal, they say the vibrations can help as well....bring that eggy closer!!

You mean like a vibrator vibrator lol.. Oh, I watched discovery and saw that if you have a strong orgasm like a "vibrator" one (sorry tmi) that your cervix will dip down in the sperm and it is easier to get them up there. It is awkward, I tried it. It is so hard being a woman with 15 different orgasms lol. DH gets pissed. "I only get one, blah blah blah." Yeah well we get AF's, so take your pick. I would rather have one orgasm that a period every month from age 13 to 54. Why don't you go on vacation just to bleed through your swimwear? That is always awesome... Take your one orgasm and be thankful you even get that lmao...

You mean like a vibrator vibrator lol.. Oh, I watched discovery and saw that if you have a strong orgasm like a "vibrator" one (sorry tmi) that your cervix will dip down in the sperm and it is easier to get them up there. It is awkward, I tried it. It is so hard being a woman with 15 different orgasms lol. DH gets pissed. "I only get one, blah blah blah." Yeah well we get AF's, so take your pick. I would rather have one orgasm that a period every month from age 13 to 54. Why don't you go on vacation just to bleed through your swimwear? That is always awesome... Take your one orgasm and be thankful you even get that lmao...

:rofl::rofl: SO true!!!

I too "O" differently at times. I try for the really good ones around the fertile time. It may take longer, but man they are worth the wait!

And I will be attempting some strong "O's" in the next coming days. :happydance:
Going to go home and do an OPK to see if my surge is on it's way yet or not!

I am so confused:-k

I am normally a 31-33 day cycle. So I usually start using an opk around CD16. Last night I noticed some ewcm on the tp and thought that can't be right so did and opk to prove to myself that I am not crazy and it cam up with a line. Faint but there. So I did one this morning around 10 and sure enough the line is getting darker. WTF!!! I have never had a cycle longer than 30 days so now I'm very confused. I'm going to test again around 7ish to see what color it is then. The only thing I did different this month than last is that I started taking a daily dose of Royal Jelly. Do you think this is what brought on early o'ing?

Oh ladies didn't mean to start an o party with all the vibrator talk.:rofl::rofl:
I have read that your chances increase if you o when you bd. LOL

Chick+2 sorry I am new to the whole temp and opk sorry can't help you there. Good luck sounds like your getting ready to surge though.

I am so confused:-k

I am normally a 31-33 day cycle. So I usually start using an opk around CD16. Last night I noticed some ewcm on the tp and thought that can't be right so did and opk to prove to myself that I am not crazy and it cam up with a line. Faint but there. So I did one this morning around 10 and sure enough the line is getting darker. WTF!!! I have never had a cycle longer than 30 days so now I'm very confused. I'm going to test again around 7ish to see what color it is then. The only thing I did different this month than last is that I started taking a daily dose of Royal Jelly. Do you think this is what brought on early o'ing?

Royal Jelly could be the reason you are ovulating early. It helps to increase ovulation and is good for fertility.

Sarah...I had you in mind when I read this post...maybe you want to take a look. Royal Jelly

I am contiplating get opk's for when my dh is home, what's your thoughts on that?

myself, I know nothing about opk's really, for some women they work great and for others, they have troubles. Plus, DH can't handle the fact that I even spend $20 on hpt....let alone spending more on something else to pee on :rofl:

But it has been helpful, and you can use them with temping to compare and know for sure that you are ovulating!

Trying to keep DH away from :sex: today is hard work!! I told him tomorrow if his pain is better and if I think he is okay. I guess I may still be in this month for a small tiny chance.

Hi ya girls. Just a quick question, does anybody experience ovulation pain? I'm a little muddled... Last month I had a sharp twinge from rt lower abdomen, which I presumed was O pain but this was about five days before actual O date. Today I got the same sharp twinge, albeit this time it was on lt side. Or is it just that my body gives me sharp twinges for some reason about the same time every month?

This thread is going to need an "R" rating on it soon :shock: I'm with you on the different O types premont, but what if you always O before DH, does that still work?
I'm mean that's the order it's meant to go isn't it, cause once DH has O'd I can't really get him to do much more after that :rofl:
And Brit, I'm pretty sure I've experienced ovulation pain, but have only really noticed now that I'm consious of when the eggy is comeing. Some women get a really bad pain because they release a lot of fluid with the egg and it affects some nerves.
Mine is more like a mild cramp on one side, inside of my hip. Lasts for a couple of days, probably strongest on CD14.

It sounds as if I should only get Ov pain when I'm actively ovulating so maybe it's just my body's way to let me know that it's time to start bd!!

get BD'ing just to be sure hun...this is why im so glad i used OPK xx

I must admit, after reading about your OPKs I kinda wish that I had. I had almost bought a pack about a month or so back but didn't 'cos I thought I'd just obsess with them. I think my DH has no problem with just bd more just in case! :laugh2:

My plan is to try to bd every other day starting from today.

yeh thats a plan....well if i get my BFP i will be sending my 70 others to ppl lol...i almost have cursed myself by buying so many...will take me all them to get :bfp: now lol...xxx

Blimey, you were prepared! :rofl: Well I hope you don't need to use all the rest.

Thats quite a few, just thinking about opk's how many do you buy the first go?

I have been getting O type pains too, I had a lot of them last night actually. I don't think I am due to O until tomorrow though. So I guess you can have them leading up to O.

DH and I tried to :sex: last night....since he just had surgery, it was a bad idea. I felt bad....and because of all the meds he was on he couldn't finish! No :spermy: for me. And it was painful for him.....so there goes my shot for this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->