Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

DS has walked in on us many times.....but we are usually aware that he is coming and can get under the covers fast enough, I don't think he has had a clue of what is going on.....cause he will ask for a snack or something :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: No doubt he doesn't know!

I found that temping really helped. At least with the temping your not wondering did I didn't I your chart will tell you that. It takes a lot of guess work out of it.

I have the booklet left to read.

My dd wanted to know why I bought a thermometer and why it couldn't go in the bathroom and all those why questions I really didn't want to answer.:rofl:

I will have all week to keep up on my temps as dh is out of town and I don't have to explain it to him either.:rofl:

Hey gals~
Lets start putting our CD or DPO in the title line, or at the top of our first post
of the day. I've don'e this before and it's been really helpful to see where we all are in our cycles (since we are not all identical!)

Tonight is a BD night for us, and I am going to have to be creative! We will (probablly) be having a house guest tonight (possibly longer) and I was planning a bd session for tonight. Not a problem till I found out about a possible house guest. But that makes it more fun anyways.

I remember the first time I walked in on my parents. *shudder* I always made sure to knock first after that day. And I was young too! :sick:

nope! I am really trying to hold off my POAS addiction until CD12. I dobut I will be able to though. :rofl: I can't wait to get the ball rolling :happydance:

Premomt - I like that idea. Now I know that you and I will be testing around the same time

I am on CD 6 dh will be home friday so we will bd then and Sat and Sun as well, cause he leaves again Monday morning.

It feels fab knowing that we're almost there. Can't wait to :sex: for the real purpose!

hey ladies....CD14...think i have ov'd/// :sex: tues, weds, thurs, last night and tonight...come on eggy

Come on Maybe Baby!! One hair from being in the tww and lots of BD... PERFECT! BFP is waiting to happen any second.. Fingers x'd!

Premomt- Would you add me! Awesome new thread. Hopefully a very lucky one!!! BABY DUST!!
Hugs!

Hey wantabebe- glad to have you!

Hehe, I just got done "grooming" for dh. A little surprise to throw norm out the window! :devil:

Pre- You mean you baked a :cake: but with no clothes lol... I am excited to be here too! Thanks for all the invites to your great team! BFP's for all this cycle... Lets see..
My big surprise :mail: would be due Feb 13, 2010! I might get a Valentines baby!!! Yeahhhh!

welcome all newbies :) hope all are well..1DPO....ergh...13 to go haha xx

Hey Premont, can you add me. Time to join a team and this is a great one to join! You girls got lots going on over here.

Hi everyone, and thanks for the invite Brit!

Only on CD 5, uughh O day seems so far away......:sleep:

Its ok LaLa- We are just one day away! We will do it together! Glad you are here and hoping for successful bfp this month... Dust!

MaybeBaby-2WW!!!! Oh the suspense is killing me already. You bd'd plenty (lol) so there was plenty of baby juice there lmao... I know the wait is hard, but start experimenting with opk's. We need you to verify that they work/don't work for positive pg. I have seen a couple who got pos opk's first and some who didn't. I am curious. lmao.... BABY DUST!!

I know I am out for a :bfp: this month, but I am still here to watch the rest of you.
DH is resting, in a lot of pain, so I am at home today taking care of him.

and :wohoo: to all those getting ready to O!!!

I should be in the next 2-3 days!!

Oh Conswayla isn't there any way to dope him up good and just climb on without actually hurting him? :rofl: You know like in the "World according to Garp" LOL

Hello Premomt and oh gosh just drew a blank sorry ladies so many to remember but hello anyway!

I'm on cd7 and dh still out of town, but that's ok went to dr last evening. She is the best and is now leaving. ARGH what am i going to do? She gave me some great advice. LOL She told me to get one of the vibrators from Dr. Ruth, they only sell them at medical supply stores, LMAO! It's very good she says. She also said if we bd every other day then I could possibly catch the egg this month even with him out of town, but she also advised to usd opk's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->