Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

well I haven't seen many :bfp:s recently - applegirl got hers and I've just found out that Mork got hers yesterday!

but that's not many really...

so...... statistically......

:rofl:

we will get our BFP's so that will bump up the stats

I just want my bfp to stay put and not dissappear! :thumbup:

I can get that way it's just staying there that is my concern now. LOl

You all will get your BFP's soon! I know this in my heart!

Rae that sound like a good plan! Stitches keep bubs in there! I was going to ask you a few questions if you have a moment. When you mc last time and got your bfp did you have any symptoms I can't remember if you did. Can you refresh my memory please. Good luck today! So glad he's still looking like a boy!

Well @@'s are still tender and nips defo sensitive, but that might be cause DH can't walk past me without tweaking them:dohh: He does need to learn to keep his hands to himself LMAO

Hope you all are doing well must venture around and check on you all!:hugs:

Hmmm let me think. That is when my bbs started leaking, I had snotty(TMI sorry) cm. BBs hurt soo bad, cramping early quite awhile b4 AF was due. Peeing every 30-45 minutes(still do, lol). If I think of anything else I will update it, lol

we will get our BFP's so that will bump up the stats

Yep, totally agree!

I feel a load better today 'cos FF hasn't put any crosshairs on my chart 'cos my temp went down again this morning. So I'm hoping that I haven't missed ovulation after all.

Thanks Rae the only thing is my @@'s are tender and nips are sensitive and today and last night I had a few cramps my cm is creamy not a hint of snot like stuff but I didn't get that last time either. I guess time will tell. Thanks for the info! :hugs:

Brit and Gumb keep up the PMA!!!!!! We will all get our BFP!!! :thumbup:

Rae, I love your pic!!! That is your sweet little angle there....awwww!!

I really want to see a bunch of bfp from you girls! I am not living vicariously through you all!

Thanks hunny, I know, he looks so beautiful there whenever I look at it I wanna cry, cuz hes growing so well and even though I complain, things could be worse for me now.

Oh Rae isn't that pic just the BOMB!!! I love it makes me want one for myself even more!:thumbup:

How are ur symptoms doing hun? Anything new to report? And thank you it is a great pic.

yeah your pic is very clear, you must have been a good girl and had a full bladder.

sunshine - hope you are full of PMA x keep the symptoms coming
my PMA is sliding a tiny bit, cramps same as last month. 6dpo today, 11 more days till testing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nooooo! keep up that PMA - so much can happen in 11 days!

and Rae - that pic is probably the best one I've seen on here so far! CONGRATS !!!!! :mrgreen:

Thanks Gumb I have about the same feeling, I am so tired today I could lay down at my desk and sleep. LOL

Cazd is right a lot can happen in 11 days!!!!

PMA ALL THE WAY!!!

Some of you have very promising symptoms! Ok so the snotty stuff- Rae- Please tell me you are still having that??
It is so discusting! I have it a LOT this time. I wonder if it is this normal in my 15th week?

i look and feel knackered so im popping to bed very soon

girls - has anyone heard from Premomt recently?
I know she had a TTC dilemma a few weeks back - just wondered how she's doing....

No haven't heard from her but she was going to some time off from ttc and just relax. So hopefully she's ok.

Hey Erin and and Samzi my word does time fly by!

tell me about it!! scary stuff really

Your almost half way! WOOO HOOO! Can't wait to see that little guy! I feel like I'm the long lost Auntie here. LOL When I ran my daycare all the kids called me Aunt Vickie. LMAO so now all those kids are graduating and still all call that. I really hope they all don't expect big gifts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->