Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Hey ladies, I just wanted to say hello! And make sure you are all doing well here in ttc.

Hey Rae how are you? Looks like things are going well!

How about you other lovely ladies how are you today?

Me just in the tww nips are oh so sensitive! I think it's a good sign, but :shrug:

sunshine - I reckon you're gonna jump the queue and get another :bfp: !!!
keep racking up those symptoms - just over 1 week to go!

Brit - wisdom teeth are poo aren't they?
I flossed 2 days ago and managed to hook it round my back teeth and they're aching like mad now!

and Rae - how's life? 2nd tri already - that went quick!

Hey Rae! Wow, it is flying by for yuo. Hope you are doing well!

Brit, sorry about the teeth. I just had all 4 of mine out last year...and it was the best thing I ever did. I had so many problems and pain in my mouth for years and years. One those teeth were out....no more pain. I was truly amazing, I can eat hard things again!

I flossed 2 days ago and managed to hook it round my back teeth and they're aching like mad now!

And they say flossing's good for ya?! My pain's near enough gone but I've been left with swelling so have found it a little difficult to talk, which my DH thought was a god send!! Cheeky!

Blimey Rae can't believe how time is flying by. Hope all is fab with you.

sunshine sounding promising xxxx
brit- hope your toothache as gone

Sunshine - any more symptoms?

where's today's temp - hope its gone back up and you've got a nice little implantation dip :yipee:

Hey girls temp shot back up today but my sleep was interupted so :shrug:

Have a few odd cramps and @@'s still tender and nips very sensitive too.

DH left today to go look at a job in another town so he'll be gone until tomorrow sometime. DD and I are having a home spa day today and watching movies and eating cereal for dinner! YEAH!

sunshine - is that you in your wedding dress,you look fabulous x
ihope you keep getting more symptoms x

sunshine - is that you in your wedding dress,you look fabulous x
ihope you keep getting more symptoms x

Thanks and yes that was after the ceremony and we were OMG so hot! Country church and no air conditioning. LMAO

I had a couple spots today but @@'s aren't so tender. Nips are still very sensitive.

Hope your doing well! DH and my sister are the others in the pic.Notice they are drinking and I'm not. LMAO

oh no! less sore @@s - keep poking them and hopefully they'll get sore again :rofl:

Its great that your temps have shot back up again - STAY HIGH !!!!

yeah keep prodding them!! hope the temps stay hi too xxx fx'd you deserve a BFP and a sticky bean to stick xxx

Thank you all, yes Im doing ok, apparently I have an incompetent cervix, going in tomorrow to get stitches put in. Bubs still looked like a boy during scan, so he is definately a boy though, lol. How are you all doing?

Rae that sound like a good plan! Stitches keep bubs in there! I was going to ask you a few questions if you have a moment. When you mc last time and got your bfp did you have any symptoms I can't remember if you did. Can you refresh my memory please. Good luck today! So glad he's still looking like a boy!

Well @@'s are still tender and nips defo sensitive, but that might be cause DH can't walk past me without tweaking them:dohh: He does need to learn to keep his hands to himself LMAO

Hope you all are doing well must venture around and check on you all!:hugs:

Sunshine the symptoms sound great! Sound a little like last cycle, the sore nips....OOoo that is great!

Rae, glad you are doing well and bubs still looks like a boy! And glad they are stitching you up to help!

How is everyone else doing...anymore symptoms for anyone?

rae - good news about the stitching
sunshine - fx you get your BFP x

i've no symptoms at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9dpo though! how're those nips? any other symptoms to add to the list?!!!

Wow girls, all seems pretty positive in here! I think I've completely pooped this month up already 'cos I've been getting really fertile cm but have really been in no mood at all to bd (still in pain due to wisdom tooth) but ovulation seems to have happened far too early this month, which I initially thought was my cycle being messed about 'cos of the antibiotics but don't really know. Oh well, I suppose I'll have to take a very chilled out attitude this month.

I'm off to Sicily on Friday so when I get back next week hopefully there'll be a load of symptoms and maybe some bfps!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->