Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

hi sunshine xx
sorry not on line that much, i;m trying not to obsess, but finding out that trying not to obsess leads to obsessing!!
i'm getting ready for ovulation, but i do have to say i'm a lot more relaxed this month.

hope you are feeling ok and belated happy anniversary xxxx

Hahahahaha not obsessing.... NOT even an option in my world. I try and then I find myself sitting at my computer and then next thing I know here I am on BNB. :dohh:

Yeah for getting ready to O better get to scroggin! Oh yeah and the bd, LOL

Hope your having a good day!

I remember coming on here after a few hours of being off and having like 4 pages of chatting to scroll though, it is dying down, I think you guys need more Love Bump Members for sure!

Yeah or the old ones should just come back on a daily basis! LOL

Even though they aren't as obsessed about ttc or our chatter and they have real lives. LMAO

Hopefully more will join!

How are you today Conswayla? Good I hope!

Yes that would be nice if we had some more chatter, it is fun!

I am okay, this day started off bad....I felt like I was the :devil: or at least possessed by him! I am not sure....I feel like I have PMS X 1000000000 right now. But I feel better now that it is closer to going home from work. I hate my job so much, it brings the worst out of me :rofl:

How are you doing Sunshine?

Sorry for staying away, I'm here now! I must admit last cycle kinda took a bit out of me with ttc but I'm clawing back to get pma. I've got one crazy month ahead of me. We're off to Sicily next week for SIL's wedding and then when we get back, we're only home for 3 days before jetting off to Australia for a month!

wow Brit - you jet-setter you!

Its just work work work for me from now 'till Xmas.

Soz I've not been on much lately - we're just so v busy - and my Aunt came for a surprise visit yesterday - I had to race round the house hiding baby books, pro-natal vits, testing kits :rofl:

I'll be back to check up on y'all properly tonight xxxx

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:devil:
Hope your better now Conswayla! I think it was in the air cause last night I just went off on DH. Poor guy didn't have a chance! I told him I was disappointed in our anniversary and then I told him to ask his friends what they did for their wives on theirs. :dohh: I didn't even cook dinner so we ordered pizza(one good thing) LMAO. He told me "I'm not made out of money" OMG pi@@ me off! I told him I didn't need him to spend $ on me but he could have done something nice, maybe help me cook or wash the dishes.

I'll get over it I guess.

Brit you little jet-setter! I love to travel but working in the travel business we don't have time. LOL or $ Have a blast!

Cazd what's new with you?

I got my crosshairs from FF today. I am still spotting though so :shrug:

Hope your all have a lovely day! will check back later!

Oh Sunshine, 3 dpo! How do you feel.
Brit, I am glad you are back and gaining some PMA!

Oh Sunshine, 3 dpo! How do you feel.
Brit, I am glad you are back and gaining some PMA!

I am tired and crabby!!! I don't know what I'm feeling I guess very confused as I am spotting brown but when I go poo red comes my vaj-ja :shrug: any ideas?

sunshine - that used to happen to me until i had a cyst removed.i'm not saying you have a cyst, but i was freaked out. when i had a bm i just forced blood out of my vjay..... it has stopped now... maybe just check with your doctor xxx i'm sure all is ok though. i wasn't much help was i xxx sorry x

sunshine - that used to happen to me until i had a cyst removed.i'm not saying you have a cyst, but i was freaked out. when i had a bm i just forced blood out of my vjay..... it has stopped now... maybe just check with your doctor xxx i'm sure all is ok though. i wasn't much help was i xxx sorry x

Did this happen through out the whole month or only around o time? I have had the last two weeks spot free and nothing before that.

around ovulation and just before AF. i was like oh man!!!
i'm charting and they tell me that bleeding is a fertile sign so try and dtd again tonight if you can, even though your cross hairs tell you are in your 2 ww. try and do it again.
i'm not much help am i sorryx maybe just check with your doctor as i would hate to tell you something that happened to me and it might not be the same thing for you. sorry xx

It has turned clear now so :shrug:

I hope it's a sign of fertility! I so want and wish to be pg NOW!!!

So sorry about my outburst.

Hope your doing well Gumb

They say that the most common reasons for spotting mid-cycle are Ovulation or like Gumb said...a possible cyst. Is it maybe from the m/c last cycle? I am sure it is fine, I would :sex: once more if you could....just to be sure.

I think DH is in for a real nice lazy scroggin tonight after work. LMAO

If you know what I mean. LOL :thumbup:

well no scroggin on my forefront. :cry: I didn't have the energy, but couldn't sleep either! :growlmad: Now I am tired and mad as hell as FF changed my o date to Monday instead of Sunday :shrug: WTF? I didnt' dtd after Sunday morning. :dohh: I started spotting so I didn't want to make a huge mess and sure as all get out didn't want af to start! I guess time will tell.

Hope your all doing well! Conswayla you are very lovely! I like that pic very much so!:thumbup:

Sunshine, don't worry about your O date, if you :sex: on Sunday you are covered! Most girls on here that I seen get pregnant was from :sex: day before O.

Yeah Sunshine I would say you're covered so it's onto the 2ww for you. I hope it flies by....

I'm in agony at the moment. I have one of my wisdom teeth trying its hardest to come up but actually has no space to do so, which means I'm on a course of antibiotics for the shear hell that I'm in. Do you hear those violins playing? I'm in big self-pitty mode, well actually I wasn't too bad until the dentist had a good old prod. Never mind.

Yeah Sunshine I would say you're covered so it's onto the 2ww for you. I hope it flies by....

I'm in agony at the moment. I have one of my wisdom teeth trying its hardest to come up but actually has no space to do so, which means I'm on a course of antibiotics for the shear hell that I'm in. Do you hear those violins playing? I'm in big self-pitty mode, well actually I wasn't too bad until the dentist had a good old prod. Never mind.

Thanks I did go back and mess about a bit with FF and it gave me back my 4dpo so it made me feel better as I didn't change much and not by any means something that would change it. LMAO

Wisdom teeth suck! I had all four of mine removed when I was 18 by an oral surgeon the day before Halloween, LMAO I looked pretty scary the next day handing out candy. LOL Hope you get feeling better! Mouths are so sensitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->