Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Some of you have very promising symptoms! Ok so the snotty stuff- Rae- Please tell me you are still having that??
It is so discusting! I have it a LOT this time. I wonder if it is this normal in my 15th week?

Oh god yes, tons, it kinda grosses me out, but Ive decided I just have to deal with it. Lol how are you doing?

Oh, I havent changed it, that is from tuesday when I had to go in and get a cervical stitch put it, apparently I have an incompetent cervix. I was worried abut bubs and if hes gonna be ok.

Hello all my lovely ladies! Good here today nothing new to report. DH just informed me he is going out of town for work all next week! That has its good points and bad one. LOL At least DD and I will have some nice one on one time and hopefully we can work on her science project, I don't know when it's due but we can get a head start. I also told the lady down the street that I would watch her granddaughter for her on Thursday. (Their mother is in prison) they are really cute little ones though. The oldest is DD's age and the little one is 3 and full of piss and vinegar. LOL I can't wait! I just love kids!

Hope your all well! :hugs:

PMA ALL THE WAY!!!

oooh - good luck with the stitches Rae - won't be much fun but I hope its worth it! xxxxx

What has happened to our thread nobody is on here anymore! :growlmad:

Please come back I promise we don't bite......:thumbup:

I was just thinking the same thing... where is everyone??? We cant die now- I want to see some more good news ladies!!!!!!!

sunshine- isnt it about time for you to check it out??? fertile myrtle!!!

sunshine- isnt it about time for you to check it out??? fertile myrtle!!!

I am thinking that Tuesday would be my test day, but I don't know if I can wait that long. LOL I will officially be late on Sunday so I think I should test on that day with a good test. I am hoping that I am a fertile myrtle. LOL

I miss our gang of bandits we were all so fun!

:hugs:

Sorry I haven't been around much latley. I'm in a holding pattern with ttc currently. If you remember , I was reffered to a FS for testing, but can not currently afford it. I also have the oppertunity to do some continuing education that requires I not be pg or even ttc.
So, I am ntnp atm and may even prevent this month through november.
So I'm still here, just lurkiung...:thumbup:

Sorry I haven't been around much latley. I'm in a holding pattern with ttc currently. If you remember , I was reffered to a FS for testing, but can not currently afford it. I also have the oppertunity to do some continuing education that requires I not be pg or even ttc.
So, I am ntnp atm and may even prevent this month through november.
So I'm still here, just lurkiung...:thumbup:

Premomt so glad to hear your still around. You just do what you need to for yourself. I hope things get better for you!:hugs:

Me I still haven't tested and don't plan on it until Tuesday that's if af stays away. @@'s still tender and nips very sensitive. I am very tired and could use a nap already.

Busy day today. Soccer pics @ 11a then game at 12p and then Shelby's funeral at 2p will be very tired at the end of today. DH is pouring a basement just down the block so he wont be home for a while this am.

Hope your all doing well!:hugs:

you're so good not to test yet! 2 days to go and LoveBumps'll notch up another :bfp: !!!

Where is everyone? This thread used to be so busy, now it isnt. Where are you all? And sunshine, please test soon and let us know whats going on! This is no good for me!

AF showed this am. Feeling rather defeated atm. I will be searching for my PMA all day.

Hope your all doing well.

:hugs:

Hi ladies! I changed our team name again. I thought it would bring some new faces in? We shal see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->