Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Where is everyone? This is so sad, I used to be able to come on here and talk to all the ladies, now no one is ever here.

Feeling much better today! I had a nice heart to heart with DH and cried and I think he understands where I'm coming from now. He grew up in such a different way of life where emotions are shared freely so I think it's kinda hard for him to show his now. We are working on it together.

Yeah for a new name! I think the Slap Happy B***tches scared them. LMAO

Ah lol, and Im sorry about AF arriving Sunshine.

Yeah it is pretty dead in here lately isn't it! I still lurk around here and stalk even though I am not even a ttc'er anymore :rofl: I guess you have to do a search for new members, someone should post on the cycle buddies, or the ttc chat room or something.

I try to run around dropping links for here lol. I miss it. I miss the energy. I feel so lonely! There is a horrid raggedy bitch in 2nd tri who argues with everyone. I feel uncomfortable. I just feel good with the girls here! This is where I want to be! I don't post a lot because I don't want to get in the way, but I read and watch! Sunshine, dear, I am sorry about the :witch: ... I am very hopeful that this happens for you this cycle. I hate that you cry and feel sad. It is a difficult journey, I know. You are very brave for continuing on. I will be here, message me anytime! :hugs:

Rae! Congrats on a boy! How did they know so early? I had a scan at 14+5 and there was no clue. You couldn't see anything! You are so lucky! :hugs:

Hey folks :wave: I'm here... Actually I'm just back from Sicily and will be here until Friday (we go off to Australia for the month :yipee:). Sorry about AF Sunshine but it's definitely good to have a good cry - get it all out.

So, I'm having a right weird cycle this month although I kinda think I ovulated on Saturday. I've been using opks but because of flying the timing has been all over the place. Friday was soooo close to be being a +opk but then it went to practically nothing on Saturday.

I try to run around dropping links for here lol. I miss it. I miss the energy. I feel so lonely! There is a horrid raggedy bitch in 2nd tri who argues with everyone. I feel uncomfortable. I just feel good with the girls here! This is where I want to be! I don't post a lot because I don't want to get in the way, but I read and watch! Sunshine, dear, I am sorry about the :witch: ... I am very hopeful that this happens for you this cycle. I hate that you cry and feel sad. It is a difficult journey, I know. You are very brave for continuing on. I will be here, message me anytime! :hugs:

Rae! Congrats on a boy! How did they know so early? I had a scan at 14+5 and there was no clue. You couldn't see anything! You are so lucky! :hugs:

OMFG, I think I know who you are talking about and I dont feel comfortable over ther at all, seriously ttc is way friendlier. I dont even know how they could tell, lol I mean I could see "it" but it was quite a surprise when they said only 70% right, so I braced myself for him to be a girl, but when I went back in a 15 weeks he is still a boy, lol. He is not modest at all, and he is very well developed. Well that and the fact that I had sooo much to drink I thought I was gonna burst, so I had a very full bladder.

:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

I want to go on Holiday! :dohh: Why do I have to work in a country that doesn't give us all that time off! :shrug: Oh yeah because I was born here and married here and am raising my DD here. LMAO

I am feeling much better today! Still have a headache but not to the point that I can't handle it.

My friend became a grandma this morning. Ruby Lyn 7lbs 4oz and 20 1/2 inches long. I can't wait to hold her! I just love babies!

Hello my other lovely ladies :hugs:

:rofl: Sorry Sunshine, don't want to rub it in but I'm getting sooooooo excited about :plane: going away. DH told me that he reckons that I'll fall pregnant while we're away - would be fab if he was right! If there's anytime that I'd love him to right, it's over this.

:rofl: Sorry Sunshine, don't want to rub it in but I'm getting sooooooo excited about :plane: going away. DH told me that he reckons that I'll fall pregnant while we're away - would be fab if he was right! If there's anytime that I'd love him to right, it's over this.

I'm so excited for you! The only holiday I get to go on are the ones to my families houses. LMAO One day I will go for just me, Oh I take that back I did get to go to Las Vegas with my best friend for my bachlorette weekend. OMG did we have fun!!! I must take DH next time I go he hasn't ever been.

Have a lovely holiday and think of us often here slaving away.

So I am begining to think I am alone on this thread......:dohh:

Am I mad? I must be I think I can even hear myself talking to myself. LMAO

Nothing new to report here just very tired and ready for a nap atm.

I am getting ready to get some scroggin in time to replenish the stock!!!

So if anybodies out there hello hope your doing well! :hugs:

Hello!! Im here you arent alone. Im glad you are doing well!
i went to the ER last night, that is something new, but thats it.

i'm here too. Just lurking.
What happened in the ER Rae?

Rae what happened? Hope you and bubs are good!

Hey Premomt good to see you lurking! Hope your doing well!

Hello Ladies!

I saw the post in the TTC section and thought i would come and join you gals! Hows everyones day goin?

Hello Ladies!

I saw the post in the TTC section and thought i would come and join you gals! Hows everyones day goin?

Welcome Jaxvipe good you could join us! I personally am getting ready to replenish DH stock. LOL Where are you at in your cycle?

:hugs:

Well, i technically do not have a cycle yet lol... I am just getting of the EVIL depo shot. I have had some spotting and EWCM but thats about it. My chart temps are up and down every day.

I talked to my cousin who is a certified Midwife and nurse practitioner and she recommended that i go on just one month of BCP(she recommended Ortho Tri Cyclen, Desogen, or Yasmin) to regulate my period. Or get prescribed Provera. But i doubt any doctor would prescribe me Provera as i have only technically been "off" the shot for a month. So, I'm kind of leaning toward doing the BCP for one month and see if that will "jump start" my period.

I'm torn because i don't really want to put any more synthetic hormones in my body but i also don't want to wait another 9 months for my period to start. I was thinking of trying the ortho tri cyclen, it seems like the best choice since its a low dose hormone pill... But idk! Im so confused!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->