Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Well, i technically do not have a cycle yet lol... I am just getting of the EVIL depo shot. I have had some spotting and EWCM but thats about it. My chart temps are up and down every day.

I talked to my cousin who is a certified Midwife and nurse practitioner and she recommended that i go on just one month of BCP(she recommended Ortho Tri Cyclen, Desogen, or Yasmin) to regulate my period. Or get prescribed Provera. But i doubt any doctor would prescribe me Provera as i have only technically been "off" the shot for a month. So, I'm kind of leaning toward doing the BCP for one month and see if that will "jump start" my period.

I'm torn because i don't really want to put any more synthetic hormones in my body but i also don't want to wait another 9 months for my period to start. I was thinking of trying the ortho tri cyclen, it seems like the best choice since its a low dose hormone pill... But idk! Im so confused!!!

I have been on both ortho tri cyclen and depo. I would much rather be on the pill. I liked how my body was with it better. I am one of the fortunate ones that my cycles came right back after both. If your still confused I would talk to your Dr and see what he says about that. He may just decide to prescribe you Provera and be done with it. Either way you decide go Good Luck and FXD for a quick BFP!!!!

I just want my period back so that i know everything is ok.

When you came off of Depo Csunshine, did you period come back like regular? Did you have any spotting? I've been spotting off and one for like 2 weeks, i hear that is a good sign and that it means that my body is trying to regulate. So i am just worried that if i do go on Ortho Tri Cyclen that it could just mess up my cycle even more... I'm going to make a DR's appt next week and see what they can do. I would LOVE if they would just prescribe me provera but i'm not getting my hopes up

I think the BCP would be a good idea, rather than provera.
My two cents.

I was having really bad pain in my stomach near my belly button and I went in and they have decided tha its my gall bladder, I have an ultrasound on Tuesday to see how bad it is, but really isnt anything they can do for now.

hope you are feeling ok Rae - you are getting a rough deal.

G'day girls. Just thought I'd pop in while DH has gone off to print some docs. We're over in Sydney for this week before going off to Melbourne. It's fab so far but obviously haven't seen too much 'cos we lost 9 hours just from stepping off the plane (arrived yesterday)!

Good to see some new names around. Happy bding!

Brit - you have a great lifestyle all that jetsetting xx

welcome new ladies and yes you can join!!! We love it when you all join in!

Rae good that everything with bubs is ok! Gallbladers are horrible! Good luck with that. :hugs:

Brit still so very jealous! Have fun and let know all about it! LOL

Jax my periods came straight back and I was on the shot forever. With the pill it regulates you better. I would disscus it all with the Dr before you make your decision. good luck!

Gumb let us know how your appt goes fxd for you!

Me just hanging with the family this weekend, I ran so much this weekend so glad it's finally over. LOL You can check out my journal if you want to see how much. LOL

Got my stock replenished so we can get down to some serious bd'n this week. LMAO DH doesn't even know what hits him when this week rolls around. LMAO

Thanks Csunshine. Yea i was only on one shot. I had the lowest temp dip that i have had since coming off Depo yesterday so... hopefully that is a good sign!! As you can see from my chart my temps were ALL over the place but are starting to level out..

Yay! Thanks for the welcome. I am really excited to be finding a home here!

I am finally gearing up to ov I think. I got a high for the first time on my CBEFM which is awesome because I was sure it would never move from low. :thumbup:

We are :sex: like mad. You'd think because dh is younger than me he would have a higher sex drive but life is not that easy so right now I think he is feeling pretty violated! :shy:, but it's for a good cause!

Anyone else getting close to the big day?

Hello ladies, Im just here to update, well Im thinking Im losing Kellan. I fell earlier today and now Im bleeding alot and having really bad cramps. If I lose him its gonna be awhile before I ttc again, but I'll be here for all you ladies!!

Oh no Rae!! I hope all is okay, are you bleeding a lot? Did you see a doc? Where did you fall? Oh I pray that everything is okay, and you get to keep this baby nice and perfect in there until it is time to come out. Update when you can. :hug:

Hello ladies, Im just here to update, well Im thinking Im losing Kellan. I fell earlier today and now Im bleeding alot and having really bad cramps. If I lose him its gonna be awhile before I tts again, but I'll be here for all you ladies!!

Oh Rae so sorry you fell! I hope you don't loose him! Let us know how your doing :hugs:

amyre so glad you found us! I too am gearing up to O so let the BD fest begin!!!! My DH is also younger than me. LOL Love my boytoy. I am 39 and he is 32 and has a very strong sex drive but when I ask him to dtd everyday he does say it wears him out. LMAO

To my other lovely ladies hope all is well! :hugs:

Me nothing to report just getting ready for a scroggin fest!

Kellan is gone. His little heart wasnt beating when I went into the ER. The placenta detached when I fell. My baby is gone :cry::cry: My OH and I will probably start trying again as soon as Im able to. I really hope to be pregnant again before Kellans due date March 2nd. I cant even believe it, this pregnancy was sooo difficult to begin with and now he is gone.

OMG Sweety i am so sorry, i know no words that can express what your feeling:cry::cry::hugs::hugs:

Kellan is gone. His little heart wasnt beating when I went into the ER. The placenta detached when I fell. My baby is gone :cry::cry: My OH and I will probably start trying again as soon as Im able to. I really hope to be pregnant again before Kellans due date March 2nd. I cant even believe it, this pregnancy was sooo difficult to begin with and now he is gone.

OMG!! i am so sorry. i honestly don't know what to say to you. that is just horrific news. i hope you and your OH find the strength together to continue on your ttc journey. Take as much time as you need, and everyone is here for you. I truly am very sorry for your loss.

Oh hunny so sorry. I know words can't help. Let me know if you need to chat PM me as I have gone through the same thing. FXD that you get you BFP asap! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->