Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Kellan is gone. His little heart wasnt beating when I went into the ER. The placenta detached when I fell. My baby is gone :cry::cry: My OH and I will probably start trying again as soon as Im able to. I really hope to be pregnant again before Kellans due date March 2nd. I cant even believe it, this pregnancy was sooo difficult to begin with and now he is gone.

Oh Rae you poor girl. I am so sorry about all this. You have certainly been through a lot. I can not imagine how hard this must be on you. Just take some time for yourself now, and your new baby will come, I know it will. Big :hugs: I am always here to chat if you need.

Ok so gearing up to O I think!!! YEAH!!! Got me in a major scroggin fest last night. OMG it was so physical that we broke our new bed. LMAO I am seriously going to have to consider a wood frame as the one with wheels moves out about a foot from the wall. LOL Oh well

Hope all you lovely ladies are doing well and I will be back to check on you in while :hugs:

Rae your in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs:

Hehe i know what you mean Csunshine! Me and OH broke the couch a couple weeks ago.. OOPS!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good thing we aren't roommates or we wouldn't have any funiture left. LMAO

:nope:

Rae- I am genuinely sorry. I hurt for you. Know that God has a bigger plan for you. You will heal. But I will pray for that healing.

Ok so no temp rise and I have no idea when and if I am going to O this month! :dohh:

Fixed the bed a bit but will have to put some screws in the frame tonight and then maybe we can get a screw in the bed. LMAO

Not much to report just waiting and temping now? :shrug:

Hope your all doing well.

Somebody needs to answer my posts. LOL I feel very lonely here. :cry:

Sunshine, we have hardwood floors and our metal frame is on wheels too. We put towels under the wheels so our bed doesn't move as much and it really helps!

Hey Erin! Wow 16 weeks, how are you doing/feeling?

Sunshine, we have hardwood floors and our metal frame is on wheels too. We put towels under the wheels so our bed doesn't move as much and it really helps!

Hey Erin! Wow 16 weeks, how are you doing/feeling?

We also have hardwood floors and we have these little guards under the wheels but it doesn't help will try the towels. LOL

Thanks

I think I O'd! I got a temp rise today so hopefully we dtd enough that we caught that eggy!

Nothing else to report hope you lovely ladies are doing well!

Im sick =( i think i have the flu.... UGH i hate being sick. And i am always the one that gets the worst of everything so i will probably be in bed for like 4 days now =(

oh Rae... my god... I've spent so long in the journals recently that I've only just come back to Lovebumps...

bloody hell... that's just the most awful news... you poor thing xxx
where' the hug icon - no - there's nothing to cover such a terrible thing - and he fought so hard... honey - words totally fail me - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im sick =( i think i have the flu.... UGH i hate being sick. And i am always the one that gets the worst of everything so i will probably be in bed for like 4 days now =(

Oh Jax hope you feel better soon! Stay hydrated and take you tylenol. :hugs:

G'day girls, just thought I'd pop in and see how everyone's doing.

OMG I am sooooooooooo sorry to hear of your news Rae. Like the others, words escape me at this time but I feel for you xxx Keep strong xx

Well I feel piddled off right now 'cos although I felt sure AF was gonna get me, she came with no temp dip and exceptionally early - I don't care how much my tooth hurts this month I'm defo gonna try not to take antibiotics this month. So onto cycle 6 for me! Caz it looks like I'm back on track along side you again this month :thumbup:.

As for Australia, we woke up the other day to be greated by a dust storm. It was the most weirdest sight I've ever seen - the whole sky was orange.

Hello!! Im officially on Team LoveBumps again! FX'd for everyones BFPs soon!!

Rae so glad your back :hugs: hope things turn out better for you this time!

Brit glad to hear your still kickin and orange sky never seen that before. Don't be breathing that crap in!

Me well FF gave me my crosshairs so I'm officially in the tww but the next week or so is extremely busy so hopefully it will go by fast.

Hope to hear from more Team Lovebumps!:hugs:

Hello Beautiful LoveBump Ladies!

Well i have a doctors appt to discuss going on one month of BCP's to help regulate my cycle after the evil Depo shot. I'm so torn because my temps are in the "normal" range. I'm just worried that my body is gearing up to ovulate and then i will start the BCP's and mess it all up.

Ugh, well i've got some thinking to do!

Have a great day ladies :hugs:

Good Luck Jaxvipe it's worth discussing though. :hugs:

Hope your having a lovely day!

Rae- welcome back. x thinking of you xx

Hi everyone else xx

Rae you are so strong. I'm amazed by you. Glad to see you back :hugs2:.

Sunshine - :yipee: for the crosshairs and lets hope that the 2ww passes quickly.

Jaxvipe could you not just wait a month and see what happens? But I agree with Sunshine, defo worth discussing with dr!

Gumb - please don't mind me asking but how long do you have to wait for an IVF appt?

Hope everyone's doing good.

Rae you are so strong. I'm amazed by you. Glad to see you back :hugs2:.

Sunshine - :yipee: for the crosshairs and lets hope that the 2ww passes quickly.

Jaxvipe could you not just wait a month and see what happens? But I agree with Sunshine, defo worth discussing with dr!

Gumb - please don't mind me asking but how long do you have to wait for an IVF appt?

Hope everyone's doing good.

Hello there Brit! Hope your holiday is wonderful!!!!! Yes hoping for the tww to pass very quickly! I'm almost down to the 1ww now. :thumbup:

Rae hope your having as good a day as you can!

Gumb how are you doing today and when is your appt?

Jax hope your doing well!

Me well I was up with DD most of the night with a tummy bug and so only working half a day. She is feeling better though so fxd that the worst has past! So here I am 5dpo and last night it was the strangest thing I had what I would call snot for cm. LOL It's changed to creamy today so :shrug: only symptom I have...

Hope the rest of you lovely ladies are doing well!

Cadz were are you??????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->