Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

sunshine - i'm getting the pregnancy feeling about you xxxx i'm so excited. the snot sounds great xxxxxx do you normally get it, xx
i think you will be getting your BFPxx

Brit- Appointment is 4-6 weeks. only problem is i'm waiting on my DH SA results. So can't get appointment till then as they need all the info before appointment if possible. I don't want to go have my consulation then have to go back with DH SA results. So its over 2 weeks since we dropped in the sample and still nada nada. so i reckon 6 weeks till my appointment.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sunshine - i'm getting the pregnancy feeling about you xxxx i'm so excited. the snot sounds great xxxxxx do you normally get it, xx
i think you will be getting your BFPxx

Brit- Appointment is 4-6 weeks. only problem is i'm waiting on my DH SA results. So can't get appointment till then as they need all the info before appointment if possible. I don't want to go have my consulation then have to go back with DH SA results. So its over 2 weeks since we dropped in the sample and still nada nada. so i reckon 6 weeks till my appointment.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I so hope so as the last time I was PG you had that same feeling so I'm not crossing anything and leaving that up to you.:thumbup:

:hugs:

Hope you get your appt sooner than that!

So i went to the doctor and she was a real b*tch. She basically was condescending and didnt answer any of my questions. She didn't understand why i wanted to have a baby(because im "only" 21). Why does anyone want to have a baby?!?! Jeez, so she precribed me 3 months of Ortho Tri cyclen. I dont think i am going to take the whole 3 months as my cousin only told me to take it for one month.

So basically i left there with no questions answered and feeling like a loser for wanting a baby of my own! I don't think she liked the fact the me and my OH were not waiting until we were married even tho we have been together for almost 4 years, lived together for almost 4 years. GRRRR.... :cry:

So i went to the doctor and she was a real b*tch. She basically was condescending and didnt answer any of my questions. She didn't understand why i wanted to have a baby(because im "only" 21). Why does anyone want to have a baby?!?! Jeez, so she precribed me 3 months of Ortho Tri cyclen. I dont think i am going to take the whole 3 months as my cousin only told me to take it for one month.

So basically i left there with no questions answered and feeling like a loser for wanting a baby of my own! I don't think she liked the fact the me and my OH were not waiting until we were married even tho we have been together for almost 4 years, lived together for almost 4 years. GRRRR.... :cry:

She is just not thinking with her heart! She is looking at it as you are young, but I totally understand you wanting your body back the way it started! I would take the one month and then hopefully it will O on it's own and you'll get your BFP!

I completely understand what you mean. I just turned 20 in August and people dont understand why I would want kids yet. People stick their noses in where they dont belong. I dont even pay attention anymore. Actually the only person that I met who didnt even question mine and Josh's decision was my "lady" dr. He is completely supportive and tells me exactly what I should do in order to conceive quickly. Im sorry your dr is horrible though. Just remember that you and ur OH are ready and Im sure you know what is right for you!

Thank you ladies. I was just so down yesterday. She made me feel like such crap. But i am staying positive and know that i will get my BFP soon!

:dust: to all of us!!

That's right Jax PMA ALL THE WAY!

Well today is 6dpo and let the symptoms roll on. LMAO Ok so woke today with a back ache and bloated and I mean I feel like a real cow today! My @@'s are tender but that's how they were last month so I think my heads going to be playing with me again. LOL I did have a nice temp rise though.

Not much else going on! Hope all you other lovely ladies are well!

Rae can you tell me what exactly to do to conceive? I think I need some tips 'cos I'd love to see a bfp soon.

Jax drs shouldn't be there to judge but instead to give advice. Sometimes they unfortunately forget this. Chin up though, you know you and your OH are ready and that's all that matters.

Gumb let's hope those results get back quickly. I see your point though - totally makes sense to wait for the results and then have an appt. I'm sure the time will pass and will be here before you know it, although we always want it sooner! It seems everything in life we have to wait for.

Sunshine - temps looking good :thumbup:, near enough half way there as well.

Rae can you tell me what exactly to do to conceive? I think I need some tips 'cos I'd love to see a bfp soon.

Jax drs shouldn't be there to judge but instead to give advice. Sometimes they unfortunately forget this. Chin up though, you know you and your OH are ready and that's all that matters.

Gumb let's hope those results get back quickly. I see your point though - totally makes sense to wait for the results and then have an appt. I'm sure the time will pass and will be here before you know it, although we always want it sooner! It seems everything in life we have to wait for.

Sunshine - temps looking good :thumbup:, near enough half way there as well.

Lol, I take pre natal vitamins already, and have been doing so since beginning ttc. I rarely drink, eat very balanced diet, lol all my fruits and veggies, enriched cereals etc. Get all my sleep(7-8 hrs a night), try not to stress, dont tell ANYBODY(family, friends etc) about ttc, people stress us out. Robitussin to increase fertile cm. Pretty basic stuff. but all together have made me apparently fertile.

JAX- That is a load of bull crap. I don't give a damn what a doctor thinks in their "personal" opinion. They don't get paid to interject their moral thoughts in situations. I love how they will push abortion to no end regardless of how it makes a worried mom feel. But the thought of keeping the baby makes them morph into dickweeds. I am not expressing an abortion opinion. I am just saying to have or not to have are personal decisions not doctor decisions. If you were 13 years old, it might not be healthy or legal or productive. You are 21. I already had a three year old. That is a great age to start a family. Obviously, you made it this far without 100 unwanted kids one way or another. I am pretty sure you will make it by fine with the ones you want. Don't let anyone influence you who doesn't walk in your shoes. I am angry because this happened to me. Last year, I saw a male OB who told me I had polycystic ovaries and wasn't good enough to have a baby. (I have anxiety) Well, they were full of shit about 100 times over! I am doing wonderfully pregnant and I have a healthy 9 year old son. Remember my favorite saying.. Opinons are like assholes..... :hugs: :hugs: Sorry girls for the novel and hijacking the thread! I don't want anyone hurting my favorite girls! :dust:

Well so nice to see you on here Sarah even if it's for a rant. LMAO

Well had that snot thing happen again last night before bath but no other symptoms so :shrug: On to the 1ww! Hope you all are doing well!

I think I am getting a cold either that or my allergies are kicking in, I have had a sore throat for the last two days.

They called off our soccer game for tonight YEAH only two more on Saturday and then we're through! Can't wait! I love that she's playing but all the running has been a bit much this year.

ok Brit you didnt ask me- but do you care if it interject. I have tried to get pregnant 6 times and got BFP 5 out of htose 6- I miscarried two. But try my plan- I swear by it. I temp obviously- but we do the BD everyday starting at day 12 until I OV and then 2 times a day. I take Dong Quai (fertility herb) and SWEAR by Robitussin. After the BD I lay for an hour with hips elevated. I know that these tricks are used by many- but this combo works for me and my DH. I think the biggest thing I see is It doesnt seem like people are BD-ing enough. We were like mad rabbits. I certainly do not have all the answers- far from it- and I had issues keep[ing the baby- but there is my help- although you didnt ask:) sorry.

ok Brit you didnt ask me- but do you care if it interject. I have tried to get pregnant 6 times and got BFP 5 out of htose 6- I miscarried two. But try my plan- I swear by it. I temp obviously- but we do the BD everyday starting at day 12 until I OV and then 2 times a day. I take Dong Quai (fertility herb) and SWEAR by Robitussin. After the BD I lay for an hour with hips elevated. I know that these tricks are used by many- but this combo works for me and my DH. I think the biggest thing I see is It doesnt seem like people are BD-ing enough. We were like mad rabbits. I certainly do not have all the answers- far from it- and I had issues keep[ing the baby- but there is my help- although you didnt ask:) sorry.

I totally agree with you on the issue of not bd'n enough. LOL remember I am still in my newly wed phase and we scrog like rabbits when DH isn't exhausted from working too hard. LMAO I am the older one.....:dohh:

Ok so 8dpo and woke with tender @@'s and still have my sore throat but no other symptoms. Hope your all well with check back later.

Heya girlies !!!

Sunshine - your temps are FABULOUS!

How's everyone else getting on? Rae - you hanging in there? xx :hugs:

I'm running up to Ov and we're going for EOD-ish. Still haven't had OH's 2nd S/A results so I'm presuming his soldiers are still not up to scratch.

And girls - about this whole age thing... It doesn't matter how old you are - so long as you're a decent human being with enough money to clothe and feed a baby then you're fine!
If the broody switch has clicked there's NOTHING you can do about it!
your whole world becomes about making a baby.
Mine clicked when I hit 30 but I do wish it'd happened sooner - I'd have more chance of quick conception!

Ignore what people say - they should all take a look at their own lives. NO-ONES Perfect!

Hello Ladies :smile:

How is everyone today?

Im getting SUPER paranoid that these BCP's are just going to mess me up even more. So i think i am going to stop taking them i have only taken 4 so far. And maybe just wait a couple more months and if :witch: isnt back in like 3months i will start again. I've just been super down lately. As OH really wants a baby and i can't give that to him right now.

Sunshine- your temps look great!!! FX'd for a :BFP:

Rae- I hope ur doing ok hun

Thank you ladies, Im ok today so far. Its been up and down for me.

Sunshine- I like those symptoms, they are great! FX'd and lots of Baby Dust!
Cazd- You are so right(about who should have a baby)
How is everyone doing?

You tell'em Cazd! People aren't perfect and if they were their name would be God. Hope you get your DH SA results soon!

Jax I would at least finish this month out on the pill. They are designed to bring on the bleed due to hormones. Just a suggestion but that's what I would do. Hope you get feeling better! :hugs:

Rae hope your doing ok. :hugs:

OMG I have a huge case of heartburn! I ate a convience store slice of pizza ARGH why did I do that???????

AAAAARGH !!!! more food!!! I just got off your journal being all hungry over those recipes and now you're talking :pizza:

ok - I've got to go walk the dog and find some distraction - i'm STARVING!!!

I don't know whats best with those bcps - part of me thinks that its best to just stop - have whatever bleed happens and then get temping to track your cycle 'till its back on track.
Afterall the pill is just the same hormone every day isn't it?
or are you on a different one that goes from CD1 right through?
mine I used to just start wherever in the packet...

Hello Ladies :smile:

How is everyone today?

Im getting SUPER paranoid that these BCP's are just going to mess me up even more. So i think i am going to stop taking them i have only taken 4 so far. And maybe just wait a couple more months and if :witch: isnt back in like 3months i will start again. I've just been super down lately. As OH really wants a baby and i can't give that to him right now.

Sunshine- your temps look great!!! FX'd for a :BFP:

Rae- I hope ur doing ok hun

Well, I personally will never go on bcps again. They mess me up, really badly, I end up bleeding all month gaining weight etc, but if your Dr prescribed them to regulate your cycles then it probably is a good idea, I know that it can push the body into starting its own regular cycle.

yeah - I BALOONED when I went on the pill and the Drs kept me on them for 10 years to regulate my cycles - till one random doctor sent me off for a scan and discovered PCOS!

hormone drugs are EVIL and best avoided. I'm a strong believer that if your body isn't working 'normally' then its trying to tell you something.
Best clear of it really...
but if its just for contraception and you know you're normal then... :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"