Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Ok so I worked very hard all weekend washed my walls so I can paint my kitchen and DH can put in the new tile floor! Then I get my new cabinets! :thumbup: Nothing really new just sore as all get out! I have muscles that I obviously forgot about. LOL

Hope you all are doing well! Jax was did you decide?

blimey - sounds like hard work!

I hoovered and mopped our kitchen/diner on Sunday and OH keeps walking over it with wet, muddy shoes - I asked if he could maybe take his shoes off but he just said "I'm not going to change the way I live my life"
oops - think the TTC diet is getting to him a bit !

blimey - sounds like hard work!

I hoovered and mopped our kitchen/diner on Sunday and OH keeps walking over it with wet, muddy shoes - I asked if he could maybe take his shoes off but he just said "I'm not going to change the way I live my life"
oops - think the TTC diet is getting to him a bit !

I am totally the opposite I wear my shoes in the house and DH hates it he always tells me to take them off.(It's not like they are covered in mud though) It was hard work, but today it's raining here and DH got sent home from work so he is painting as we speak. WOOOHOOO!

how are we are all doing in here
sunshine - how are you pet x

how are we are all doing in here
sunshine - how are you pet x

I am doing well, I think..... I have a lot of sore muscles today though really feeling my age. LMAO

I have about what 3 days until I'm thinking about testing. I might go pick up a test today so I have one.

How are you doing lovely?

i really hope you get your BFP and all works out ok
i'm doing really good thanks, i went away with my girlfriends for the weekend. smack in the middle of my window but it was just the tonic i needed. i think i ovulated early as well. so who knows if i caught the eggy.
xx

well Sarah got her :bfp: on 11dpo !!!!

anyone heard from Premomt recently?

Haven't heard from her lately but I think she still lurks just doesn't post. :shrug: Hope all our other ladies are doing well too!

I don't know we'll see how wet I am after I get gas. LOL My tanks on empty big time!

Hope you caught you early eggy Gumb! Girls weekend what a lovely thought, it just doesn't happen in my world atm. LOL to much to get done.

Good evening ladies! Sunshine you really need to test and let us know how it goes, FX'd for your BFP!

Im feeling good today, still sad, but Im getting better, except I feel icky, lol. Im not getting sick(i dont think so at least) I think that AF might be getting ready to show up. Ive been nauseous and crampy, and just feel gross.

How are the rest of you doing? No one barely posts on here anymore. Just like once a day! Its so lonely sometimes

well Sarah got her :bfp: on 11dpo !!!!

anyone heard from Premomt recently?

Haven't heard from her lately but I think she still lurks just doesn't post. :shrug: Hope all our other ladies are doing well too!

I don't know we'll see how wet I am after I get gas. LOL My tanks on empty big time!

Hope you caught you early eggy Gumb! Girls weekend what a lovely thought, it just doesn't happen in my world atm. LOL to much to get done.

*LURKING* :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Sunshine I adore you! I do lurk occasionally! I haven't been on but once a week or so myself. It is difficult these days. I miss everyone. I see you are 11dpo now! Good luck chick! Hope you get that BFP you deserve here in a day or two! I am a :test: pusher. If I do more than lurk, I get pushy and irritating lol lol... I care about you all and love the bfps. You all deserve them so much! Rae, good to see you too! Caz my love, hoover away lol! Poor Dh. It is hard not getting yummy food.. I know! I will see you all in a few days! Hopefully some good news then! :hugs: :flower:

Nothing new to report just playing the waiting game atm. I did have a temp rise this am but not getting too excited.@@'s a little tender and nips sensitive still so :shrug:

Sarah you little test pusher your almost as bad as Conswayla. LMAO
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

DH is off again today so finishing up with painting the primer on my kitchen walls! YEAH!! I will be picking out paint soon!

Hope your all doing well!

Glad you back Rae! So Sorry your not feeling top notch yet. :hugs:

Ok so tested yesterday afternoon with very diluted wee and bfn. I am not going to test again until Saturday if AF stays away. I feel like I am the only one on the thread these days!

WHERE ARE ALL MY LOVELY LADIES???????

:hugs:

Im here, lol. Im sorry about your BFN, but it doesnt really mean too much since you said afternoon with diluted urine, so its all good. I think you're gonna get a BFP when you test again.

Ugh I still feel icky, but no AF yet, I have a Drs appt on the 13 to check everything out.

Im here, lol. Im sorry about your BFN, but it doesnt really mean too much since you said afternoon with diluted urine, so its all good. I think you're gonna get a BFP when you test again.

Ugh I still feel icky, but no AF yet, I have a Drs appt on the 13 to check everything out.

Rae I'm so sorry your still feeling icky. When I had my mmc back in March I bleed for about 2 wks and then af showed 31days from the day of the procedure. I hope your body gets all sorted out soon! Hope your doing well other than not feeling well.:hugs:

Hey ladies-
I am here and yes I have been lurking :shy:
I am NTNP atm so kinda preoccupying myself with other life issues.
Trying to plan out my education trip in nov, and trip to TN for thanksgiving, and trip to FL at christmas... Ill be away a bit around the holidays it looks like! So I'm trying to get my affairs in order before it creeps up on me!
Holidays are so close, and we've got no money to buy prezzies for family! Looks like it will be a bare bones xmas again..its sad because I really enjoy giving..
But this damn economy is so bad we can barley afford our own bills! Ugh, being a grown up sux sometimes..

So I should be ovulating about now or so.. But I am trying not to concieve this round so I can go to my training next month with nothing to worry about. So dh and I will refrain from DTD for the next few days.
I am pretty sure we will resume ttc right after the training in nov or dec. So I will remain a lurker for now, and resume crazy TTC mode then :mrgreen:

Ummm, Im broken apparently. Going to the Drs ASAP, Ive been feeling well...pregnant. Completely new symptoms Ive never had b4, I need to go to the Drs to find out if maybe Ive got a lot of residual hormones in my system because I just took a pregnancy test and got a faint BFP, this freaks me out. Im scared that maybe not everything from my pregnancy is out, or that Im pregnant, which I dont think is possible. Im really concerned.

Rae- chances are your hormones have not come back down to pre pregnancy levels yet, and that is why you are still feeling and registering pregnant. I've heard it can take up to two months or longer after a MC for them to level off. But its always best to get a drs opinon. They can do a serial beta to see if your hormones are dropping properly. :hugs:

Oh Premomt so glad to see your still here lurking. LOL
You sound like you have a busy next few months! I am also on a tight finacial belt so the holidays are tight here as well. My DD is 10 and still (well I think) beleives in Santa Claus but I think this will be the last year. I will always do her a up a stocking but I think this year Santa will bring a family gift and her some clothes. I was thinking about getting a Wii as I found them on sale for $199 so I think that I will put it on lay-a-way next Friday and in no time it will be paid for. DD also wants an ipod but don't know it that's going to happen it's almost as expensive as Wii. I just know it will work out somehow. It doesn't matter the size or if you make your gifts people in general just like having family around and it sounds like your doing a lot of that.

Rae I would ask for a blood hcg to see just were your levels are. Premomt is right about it taking up to two months for them to leave your body after a mc. Hope you get feeling better. :hugs:

AFM 14 dpo and not much to report slight temp drop but not significant enough for me to say that af is on her way. If af doesn't show by tomorrow then I will test again on Saturday. :shrug: Hope your all doing well!

Hey gals, just thought I would stop by here and see how you were all doing! Rae~ It sounds like the HCG is still in you, I am so sorry, this must be so frusterating for you right now, I hope you get some answers soon!

Premomt~ Glad to see you still lurking, it is hard not ttc isn't it? I am on b/c and I still find myself checking CP and CM! Ha, fuunny though, I get more CM now then I did before....?
Anyway, I hope Nov & Dec comes quickly for you, and I am glad that you are getting a slight break in ttc!

Sunshine, I think you are still in the game!!!!! It is suck confusing times I know. I can't wait to find out what happens tomorrow!

Love you all!

I had blood taken today, the results should be in by tomorrow. we shall see what gets said then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->