Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Rae I hope you get everything sorted out soon! :hugs: It sucks being in limbo.

Me well AF showed today so on to next cycle:thumbup: gotta have a positive attitude so that we can get everything working!

Hope the rest of you lovley ladies are well!

Aw hun, Im sorry about the :witch: showing. I was sure that it wasnt going to show.

Thanks hun, I hope I get my levels today. I need to know whats going on

Hello Beautiful Ladies!

So i think i am having my very light withdrawl bleed from the 6 days of BCP's that i took. I have cramps like AF but only a very very very small amount of bleeding. I just couldnt take them anymore i kept thinking that i was going to mess up my body even more so decided to just try and wait it out... we'll see how that works as i am VERY impatient lol

Sunshine- So sorry AF got ya FX'd for this month!!

Rae- i hope you are doing better and everything sorts out soon!

Hello Beautiful Ladies!

So i think i am having my very light withdrawl bleed from the 6 days of BCP's that i took. I have cramps like AF but only a very very very small amount of bleeding. I just couldnt take them anymore i kept thinking that i was going to mess up my body even more so decided to just try and wait it out... we'll see how that works as i am VERY impatient lol

Sunshine- So sorry AF got ya FX'd for this month!!

Rae- i hope you are doing better and everything sorts out soon!

Jax you know your body better than anyone so don't let anybody talk you into something that you think will mess your body up. :hugs:

Rae let us know if you need any support while waiting for your levels! Big Hugs!

Oh Sunshine! another sodding cycle :hissy:
:hugs:

Jax - you've definitely done the right thing :happydance: the sooner your bodys back to normal the better!

Ok so witch is going to be leaving soon and I have found new PMA! This will my cycle as I will bd on all the right days and lay with my fanny in the air afterwards. LOL DH doesn't know this one yet but he will be driving. LMAO I usually like to be driving but it didn't work last month so it's his turn!

Hope all you lovely ladies are well will check back later today!:hugs:

Ah lol, thats cute. You have really great PMA hun. Im glad that the Witch is leaving soon. FX'd that this is your cycle!!!!

So after all of my amazing tests with incredible lines, I got my blood results back today and they are 155, I got blood drawn again to see how much they went up. My Dr is pretty sure Im pregnant, but he just wants to be sure. Its too early to do an u/s to check so this is all we can do.

Oh Rae hope this works out for you! You've had such a tough road! FXD for you!:hugs:

Omg rae- really? Wowza! Fx for you, but we are here if the levels are still dropping..
My goodness I can't immagine how you mst feel right now... Keep us updated for sure!

Nothing new with me on the TTC front. Pretty sure I ovulated already, and I think I ovd early this month. My bbs and nips were sore from like CD 5-13. Usually they are sore from CD13-20. Different this cycle. Still I am abstaining during my usual fertile time this cycle so I don't have to worry for my training.
I thought I'd be ok with ntnp, but really I just wanna get back to crazy obsessing again!! :rofl:
Hope you ladies are doing well!!

Nothing new with me on the TTC front. Pretty sure I ovulated already, and I think I ovd early this month. My bbs and nips were sore from like CD 5-13. Usually they are sore from CD13-20. Different this cycle. Still I am abstaining during my usual fertile time this cycle so I don't have to worry for my training.
I thought I'd be ok with ntnp, but really I just wanna get back to crazy obsessing again!! :rofl:
Hope you ladies are doing well!!

:rofl::rofl:

What are you :wacko: obsessing. LOL Hope this time goes by fast so you can get back to us!!!

Only 4-6 days until O time YEAH!!! AF on her way out. I have to go out of town for two of those days so my wait wont be long.

Rae have you gotten the results? Hope they are good!:thumbup:

Oh thank you Conswayla thanks for the lovely dust! Can use all you have to spare! :thumbup:

how are we all doing.
sunshine at least time will fly leadingup to the big O x

how are we all doing.
sunshine at least time will fly leadingup to the big O x

I am doing swimmingly. LOL just getting ready for the big O!!! I will have loads of time away in my room at the hotel to just do some girly things like paint my toe nails and get all that extra hair off iykwim. LOL

I am also going to try a new hairstyle while I'm away and see if I like it then spring it on DH when I get home. LOL

How are you doing?

i'm ok thanks. i'm sick of this 2ww though. it's great to have some girly time. you will be all nice and relaxed and looking v sexy with your new hair do. woo woo xx

i'm ok thanks. i'm sick of this 2ww though. it's great to have some girly time. you will be all nice and relaxed and looking v sexy with your new hair do. woo woo xx

Yeah got it cut and colored last week so trying out a new style maybe DD can stay with a friend. LMAO or we could just use one of the bedrooms downstairs. LOL We only have two other ones to choose from. :blush:

Hey ladies just checkin in! Just remember it takes only one time! Im rooting for you!!

Yep I got my results, lol everything is GREAT!! Lol my levels were rising, so yay new hormones! How is everyone doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->