Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Rae- i'm so glad you are pregnant again. fx this time for you xxxx how are you feeling. is it hard to take it all in.

hello :)

how are you?

I can see from your sig you've had a tough time ttc :( sorry to hear that... how has this cycle been? x

hello :)

how are you?

I can see from your sig you've had a tough time ttc :( sorry to hear that... how has this cycle been? x

i'm good thanks. only 2 days till my official test date as any pg tests before now will show up positive due to hormone injections i'm on. of course i tested and got a BFP. :dohh: why oh why do i do this to myself.

i'm good though. well slowly going :wacko:

what cd are you on?

CD9 for me, doing OPK's - had implanon removed on 8th, AF came on 9th, very wary though as I am not sure I will *O*. Fx'd though...

Awhh, that must be awful..do you have to go for a blood test or anything? (forgive me, i don't know much - that is lucky though I guess :blush:) x

don't worry about not knowing much. i hope you never have to know much.
if i get a positive on monday then it's a true positive. then i go for blood tests to check my progesterone & estrogen. then take progesterone supplements. go for scan at 7 weeks. but it's not gonna happen. i'm def IVF bound.
best of luck this cycle. you worked out a bding plan or just go with the flow.

Heya ladies - Rae?????? You dropped a :bfp:????????

that'll serve me right for not paying enough attention!

CONGRATULATIONS !

Now... don't move - stay in bed for the next 9 months !

Heya ladies - Rae?????? You dropped a :bfp:????????

that'll serve me right for not paying enough attention!

CONGRATULATIONS !

Now... don't move - stay in bed for the next 9 months !

Lol I know I dont plan on doing much of anything for awhile. Thanks hun!

Welcome ohhbabybaby!

Gumb so did you test?

Rae :happydance::happydance::happydance: Congratulations!

Cazd what you been up to?

To all my other lovely ladies hope your doing well!

Erin thanks for poppin by!

afm I think I am 1dpo but wont know for a couple more days. DH and I were very busy trying for the eggy this weekend though! iykwim. LOL :winkwink::winkwink:

We had a wonderful weekend just hung out and painted our kitchen getting it ready for DH to lay the ceramic tile and then new dishwasher and cabinets then it will be finished! My next project is to paint the livingroom! I need color hate white!

:hugs:

Hi ladies! I miss u all! I can't wait to start ttc again. Even though yesterday our friends brought over their one year old and I realized how un-baby-proof our house is. :roll: we have a lot of re arranging to do for when baby comes.
My cousins baby has both strands of the flu! I just found out! Poor lil guy.. Poor parents too! Ugh I can't imagine...
Well just stopping in to say hi!:wave: ttyl!

hey lovely ladies, hope your all well :hugs:

So nice to see you Premomt and Samzi! Glad your both doing well!

Premomt can't wait to have you back here either! The whole ttc thing isn't the same without you and all of the other gals as well!

AFM nothing new to report just cruising right along!

Well I have returned from my hols, which was fabulous but must admit that I am pleased to be home and back to the easy access of BNB! I've missed you gals x

I had a quick skim through and WOW RAE - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Well for me, whilst on holiday I was stressing a bit. I've been spotting I think far too much and I actually thought AF was on its way on 2-3DPO! So yesterday finally got to see the nurse practitioner about it. So I'm back there today for an examination and a swab - nice!

Anyway it's nice to be back and chatting to you all again. :hugs:

Wow hunny, so you had fun? So what did she(he?) say?

Well she started off by asking if I had taken a hpt - not this month :dohh: I'm getting fed up with the blinkin' things as they don't give me the answer I want :haha:. She did say that it could be nothing to worry about, like maybe even a water infection but we'll see. I'm just pleased I'm getting it looked into.

Lol, well did she do a preg. test? How are you feeling? Do you feel preggo?

Chance would be a fine thing :rofl:! I love your optimism!! But no, I actually just feel like I'm coming down with something. I had all of 10 hours sleep yesterday :shock: and woke up this morning with a bit of a headache.

Oh, well Im gonna keep telling myself you're pregnant. lol, cuz I have headaches lol(I know horrible reason, but hey why not). I hope you get everything sorted out though.

:rofl: Ta for that. Anyway, how's about you? Are you being kept a close eye on by the drs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->