Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Not too close lol, since my hormones are going up well(waay better then any of my other pregnancies) I have to go in in a couple of weeks for a scan to see how far I actually am, lol. Well for him to see, my OH and I only bd once b4 getting the BFPs, lol. Im quite moody lol and icky, but its ok Im glad.

You must be super fertile and your OH must have super sperm - I'm convinced! I really hope this is it for you now.

Lol thanks hunny. He apparently does have good sperm, they are quicte fast.

I'm so jealous ;). Right I'm off, I'm gonna have to make sure all of me is presentable before I go for this examination iykwim.

Lol bye hun, have lots off fun, and make her do a preg test

Well, went to the drs and she did take a pregnancy test - it was negative :sad2: but kinda thought that anyway. Anyway, my urine sample will be sent off and I'm gonna go for a scan as well to check for possible cysts. She done an internal examination and said that everything looked nice and healthy so that's one good thing.

Well, went to the drs and she did take a pregnancy test - it was negative :sad2: but kinda thought that anyway. Anyway, my urine sample will be sent off and I'm gonna go for a scan as well to check for possible cysts. She done an internal examination and said that everything looked nice and healthy so that's one good thing.

So sorry it was negative! At least you'll get the answers your looking for! Yeah for scan as you will find out more info! YEAH for looking nice and healthy LOL

Glad you had a fab hols! I am so jealous as it has rained here with the occasional snow flake! :dohh: for weeks now! I am so ready for the sun!

hope everybody is doing well today!

That's funny 'cos I'm ready for the coldness of winter - gets me all excited for Christmas... I know, don't hate me 'cos I mentioned the 'C' word already but I'm such a child over Christmas and I'm jealous that you've got snow!

That's funny 'cos I'm ready for the coldness of winter - gets me all excited for Christmas... I know, don't hate me 'cos I mentioned the 'C' word already but I'm such a child over Christmas and I'm jealous that you've got snow!

I love Christmas too! I'm just not ready for it yet. I love the morning when DD comes out of her room and spys all the presents LOL I think this year is going to be pretty slim! I don't have a lot of $ for the holiday but it's about giving and being with my family so not too worried about that.

Every year me and DD bake my mom's special roll cookies and set them out for Santa but she is 10 and it's getting harder to fool her about Santa. LOL

That sounds lovely. Is she too old to put reindeer food out? It's basically oats with glitter, which sparkle outside in the wintery evening. I can't wait to have kiddies 'cos you just have such a fabulous excuse to do all these wonderful things. I have a load of Christmas craft ideas stored for when I do become a mum. Right that's it, all this talk of Christmas... I'm excited :dohh:.

That sounds lovely. Is she too old to put reindeer food out? It's basically oats with glitter, which sparkle outside in the wintery evening. I can't wait to have kiddies 'cos you just have such a fabulous excuse to do all these wonderful things. I have a load of Christmas craft ideas stored for when I do become a mum. Right that's it, all this talk of Christmas... I'm excited :dohh:.

We usually don't put any food outside, we put a few carrots on a plate with the cookies for them though. LOL One year the only milk we had was Soy OMG yuck! I dumped it down the drain. LOL

We decorate the tree and make it really nice with lights and all her handmade ornaments. I am going to get on DH to hang the lights before the snow really starts to fly. I also have a 12 1/2 ft snowman that gets blown up and lighted every year.

I love that she still beleives so I can too. LMAO:thumbup:

I'm way excited too now! WOW

OKOK- no talking about christmas so early!! Haha its not even halloween yet!!
Well I'm baaaaaack!! Just started af today and should be oving right around when Hubs n I are going to be in NC for my training. Which means we get to have hotel :sex:! :happydance:
I am going to start temping again tomorrow am, and plan on using my opks, and I'm gonna fill my prescription for the progesterone supp's and use those starting after ov.
Very excited to get back into it!!!:woohoo:

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Welcome back Mrs !!!

OH and I were talking this evening about Xmas and how to make it 'special' this year.
Most years we live off junk food, party snacks and spend the whole time rat arsed!
but that won't be happening this year - I had hoped I'd be massively pregnant by now but I guess if xmas falls in the 2ww then it'll be the first tee total xmas - ever!!!

OKOK- no talking about christmas so early!! Haha its not even halloween yet!!
Well I'm baaaaaack!! Just started af today and should be oving right around when Hubs n I are going to be in NC for my training. Which means we get to have hotel :sex:! :happydance:
I am going to start temping again tomorrow am, and plan on using my opks, and I'm gonna fill my prescription for the progesterone supp's and use those starting after ov.
Very excited to get back into it!!!:woohoo:
:wohoo::wohoo:

I am so excited for you! I just love motel :sex:

Welcome back and good luck and fxd crossed you get your lo!

Thanks ladies! I've oddly missed the madness! So it will be good to get back to it. It wold be really great to give my parents this kind of gift for christmas this year... I don't wanna get my hopes up, but I've got the "tell" all planned out already!

Having a plan is always good! :winkwink:

I just read an article and found a web address that you might find interesting.
https://www.tipsforgettingpregnant.net/?gclid=CPHq8IGE0Z0CFR4eDQod519qsA

I might have to order it if this isn't our cycle.

Glad to see you back Premomt - you've been very much missed!

Well, I think I'm starting to get to the point where I need as many tips as I can get. I know 6 months isn't all that long but my patience is wearing thin with the disappointment every month. Today I woke up strongly believing that AF was gonna show but no, surprise, surprise - I had spotting instead. S'pose I shouldn't complain, as long as she stays away there's still a chance.

well ladies I'm off for the weekend! Yeah will check back later when I can.

Brit totally know all about the tips and needing them as I think I've tried just about everything I can think of!

:thumbup: Have a good one!!

This morning I can't help be excited - no I realise my temp is dropping :dohh: so this is not ttc related. I'm excited 'cos I'm finally gonna go for my laser eye surgery consultation. Just having the consultation is a massive step forward for me, as I've been running on about how I'd love to have the surgery done for years but have been too much of a chicken. Blimey, even now my palms are starting to sweat just thinking about it. I called them yesterday afternoon and they had a cancellation appt for today!! Apparently I'm not even allowed to drive after this appt 'cos they'll put some drops in my eyes and I should expect the appt to last around 90 minutes!! I'm surprised the consultation is for free when it takes all this time. Anyway, I'll update you with the outcome.

Hope you all have some fab weekends.

oooh Brit - that's great news! well done - it'll definitely be worth it in the end!

And i know what you mean about wanting tips - I just bought my 6th book on conception and fertility - like this book'll give me the secret!

This ones all about diet and good / bad foods for fertility - if I read any nuggets of genius I'll share them with you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->