Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Defo, any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Unsurprisingly AF got me this morning but this time I'm not bothered - well that's not strictly true but the blow is a lot easier to take only because I've been very brave and booked myself the laser eye surgery for NEXT Saturday!!! Apparently you can't even have the surgery done if you're pregnant or even if you're breastfeeding, which shocked me, so this is the only benefit for me not getting a positive this month.

Also, my DH has to fly back off to America on 9 Nov but this time he'll be on his own :sad2:. We haven't got anybody to look after our little dog and at this time I might still be awaiting my scan. What's worse is that ovulation looks like it may occur while he's away but I have my fx that it'll happen at the earliest 'cos then at least we'll still have a chance. Whatever will be, will be as things can't be helped and it's important that I get the scan done.

Caz - 6 books??? Surely there can't be anything that you don't know already after all that reading. Actually, would you believe that I don't actually possess any books on conceiving? I think I may have to look into something soon but when I do, I'll ask for your opinion on which one as you must be the guru on these.

Ladies!! Hello...? :wave:
Come back! Do we need to start a new thread? I've been trying to get ladies over here, but haven't had much luck!
Who do we still have left?

Rae- how are things going? anything new?

Not much for me. Just getting excited for a "scrog" fest next week :happydance: I don't know if I am going to be able to use my temps reliably this cycle- I haven't been taking them at the same time every am as I've been waking at different times. But- that's what OPKs are good for right?
So that's all for right now.
What's up with you ladies?

hello ladies =)

Well FF says i ovulated on Friday but i just dont trust it. My temps are so low. So either i didnt ovulate, i have low progesterone, or probably a number of other things lol. I just wish i could be regular again =(

Rae- i hope your doing well

Jax I wouldn't worry about your temps - they look good, not low at all. I would take it that you did ovulate on Friday :thumbup:.

I've got a little while before anything is happening with me so I'm just keeping busy with decorating at the moment. All good fun.

Ugh I am really feeling bad for all the ladies who are sickly right now.. Many gals on here have been ill with head colds or the flu... Keep them in your thoughts...
Had a good day today, but we defo need some more charts to stalk, and sticks to oggle over...
Right, I'm off to find more members!

hi everyone,i beleive your looking for new members,well ill join you if youll have me?
ive been ttc for 18 month now and it feels like its never going to happen,im on 4th round of clomid and just waiting to ovulate this round,it wants to hurry up!!!!!
how long yous been ttc? whats your stories?
x-gypsy-x

:wave: hi gypsy! We're glad to have u!
I've been TTC for around 15 cycles now, 2 chemicals and an EP back in January. Took a few months off here and there.. Back to it this cycle!
Glad to see u Gypsy!

:hi: Gypsy. Welcome along. I've been ttc for 7 cycles, which feels like an eternity already. I just really wanna see a bfp soon. Good to have you with us.

Hello ladies, well Im ok, stressed out, lol. I started bleeding and cramping the other day, I was so scared I was losing my bean, but when I went to the Drs they did an u/s and everything looks great. I saw the gestational sac, everything looks fine, so they dont know why I was bleeding, but it was still scary.

How are you all doing?

Oh rae- you poor doll!!! I am so glad you saw the sac. I really hope everything keeps on going as well. Are you trying to rest as much as possible? Remember to keep the feet up! Make dh do all the housework!!

Welcome Gypsy! Glad to have you here!

Premomt so glad your back! Oh YEAH for the scroggin fest!!! Gotta love weeks like that!

Rae so glad they did an u/s and things look good!

Brit so sorry the nasty bag showed hope your gearing up for a final cycle! :thumbup:

AFM nothing to report have had tender @@'s and extremely sensitive nips(rub against my pj's OUCH) other than that nothing. FF hasn't given me any crosshairs and it's really no surprise as I have had quite a bit of stuff going on so not very consistant. LOL fxd we caught the eggy!

Hi! I would love to join y'all if thats okay?!? I have been trying since May of this year but no luck yet. I would love to have some friends that are going through the same thing as me...

Hi! I would love to join y'all if thats okay?!? I have been trying since May of this year but no luck yet. I would love to have some friends that are going through the same thing as me...

Hello and welcome littleredhen! Hope your stay is here is short lived! Yes it is nice to have many going through this journey with you! I hope you find the ladies here as helpful as I have!

:hi: Littleredhen~
I love your name! hehe!
So you've been ttc since may? any chemicals? How long have you and your OH been together? Where are you in your current cycle? do you chart and temp?
Those last questions goes to you too Gypsy!

Mmmm Green Jello.... I could eat a whole box of it right now it tastes so good!:haha: (I had an ADD moment there...)

What else is new ladies?

Im on CD 7 today, and will probablly try to keep :sex: to an EOD until I get a pos on an OPK then do every day till it fades out. Feeling really positive about TTC today! Woo Hoo!!!:yipee::wohoo:

thanks for the lovley welcome everyone-
answers to the questions-

How long have you and your OH been together? been together 11 year.

Where are you in your current cycle? currently on cd18,should have ovulated by now going from the previous 3 rounds of clomid but no sign as yet,:cry:

do you chart and temp? yes my charts in my signature.

i dont normally do opk's because they dont work with me having pcos but this month i decided to give them a try-between cd 11 and 16 i had lines but not as dark as the control line and yesterdays line was more faint as if there starting to disappear,:wacko: i wished i had never bothered with them now.

got my next fs appointment 3rd november see what the next step is,cant wait.

gypsy-x

Yep, since May. Which probably isnt that long really but it seems like its been forever. I just thought that if we BD I would get PG. Boy was I wrong...very frustrsting!! I am actually on CD1. AF, for some unknown reason, was 7 days late last cycle. I thought for sure that I was PG even though I kept getting BFN because my cycles are normally so regular. I havent taken any fertility meds yet since its only been 5 months and any doctor is going to want to see charts (that I don't have lol). I am charting for the first time this month, actually today was my first day with FF. My hubby and I have been together for almost 10 years :-o but we've only been married for 2 1/2 years.

How long have you been TTC??

:hi: Littleredhen~
I love your name! hehe!
So you've been ttc since may? any chemicals? How long have you and your OH been together? Where are you in your current cycle? do you chart and temp?
Those last questions goes to you too Gypsy!

Mmmm Green Jello.... I could eat a whole box of it right now it tastes so good!:haha: (I had an ADD moment there...)

What else is new ladies?

Im on CD 7 today, and will probablly try to keep :sex: to an EOD until I get a pos on an OPK then do every day till it fades out. Feeling really positive about TTC today! Woo Hoo!!!:yipee::wohoo:

Okay I screwed up my response, I think. Oops!! I responded to your Q I just didnt quote it I guess.

:hi: littleredhen. I know what you mean about this journey being frustrating. I just wish I knew when I'll get that bfp 'cos then maybe I'd stop stressing about it :dohh:. Although, I am feeling very chilled at the moment, but then, I think I always am when I'm part way through AF.

Oh and Gypsy, I've given up with OPKs 'cos they've only given the answer I wanted once and that was with a clearblue but they're sooo expensive to do every month, especially as my cycle isn't exactly like clockwork.

Hey BritAccrossSea!! Yeah, I'm fine now that AF has arrived and I can just start focusing on this cycle!! A couple days I was a basketcase though hehe...no seriously! It never ever occured to me that I wouldnt get pg straight away and that why we put it off after getting married. Hopefully we will all get our BFP soon! Personally, I think I might faint when I see those two lines ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->