Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Hey BritAccrossSea!! Yeah, I'm fine now that AF has arrived and I can just start focusing on this cycle!! A couple days I was a basketcase though hehe...no seriously! It never ever occured to me that I wouldnt get pg straight away and that why we put it off after getting married. Hopefully we will all get our BFP soon! Personally, I think I might faint when I see those two lines ;-)

Just don't drop the stick it might break and then you would so have to wait until the next morning for FMU to get those lines again.LOL

Try not to let ttc make you :wacko:

Haha! Thank you Csunshine!! I am trying not to drive myself crazy over here. I think having some girls to talk to and get advice from will help me keep my sanity :)

Haha! Thank you Csunshine!! I am trying not to drive myself crazy over here. I think having some girls to talk to and get advice from will help me keep my sanity :)

Your very welcome and sorry but ttc will steal your sanity. It does help to have other ladies to talk to but you still worry every cycle and that doesn't change no matter what anybody says. Hope your having a great day!

Hey ladies =) i was wondering if you guys could take a look at my chart and tell me if you think i have low progesterone. My temps are so low =(

Its true.. Tc steals a lil bit of your sanity every day.. But at least we have eachother to be "insane" with. :wacko:
I've just had a rant in my journal ladies if ud like to have a read. :shy:

Hey ladies =) i was wondering if you guys could take a look at my chart and tell me if you think i have low progesterone. My temps are so low =(

Hun your temps are pretty low I would discuss this with your doctor maybe they could give you something, I have also heard of progesterone cream that might help. This is applied after O. I think Premomt is using it this cycle????

i was thinking of going to the vitamin store and picking up some progesterone cream..i emailed my cousin who is a certified midwife so hopefully she has some answers for me =)

Its hard to say jax.. You take them regularly after 3 consecutive hours of sleep at the same time every day right? They don't look too low to me, but I'm pretty sure I've got low progesterone sooo.... Dr gave me a scrip for progesterone supositories for after ov. Gonna try it this cycle, ill let you know if it makes a difference.

Yea i take them every morning at like 7:15am with atleast 6-7 hours of sleep... Hmmm i will have to make a dr's appt but last time i went they were completely rude to me =( I'll have to find a new one

Oh that's lucky she's related to you!! I've heard mixed reviews about the creams..I'd be interested to hear what she says.

Yea i wish she lived down here, we live like 2 hours apart. Because then i could just have her write me a prescription for it lol. I cant even imagine how she does her job. Her and her husband could not have kids and she is a certified midwife. Around babies ALL DAY! But luckily she adopted two beautiful little girls.

Bless her, I couldn't do it...but I'm glad she can!!

She is a much stronger woman than I am! If I couldn't have children (which I have one) I would be locked away in an mental institute. Children are my life, used to have a daycare in my home.

i know right!! i dont know how she does it. Ugh and then last night my OH was talking to one of his childhood best friends and she is only 21 years old and found out that she has to have a hysterectomy and she has 6 months to get pg. i heard that and it just broke my heart. i would be so devastated if i found that out =(.

So i went to the bathroom and i have EWCM.... is that a good sign?

I don't think there is any right or wrong cm at 6dpo it depends on your own body and what is normal for you.

That just sucks that she only has 6mnths to get pg she better get on that. Why may I ask does she have to get a hysterectomy?(sp) I would think if it was that bad they would take her in right away.:shrug:

that is what i thought too but i am guessing that it is pre cancer. my mom had the same thing. Because i was thinking that if it was fibroids or endo she probably wont have a chance at getting pg because it would be bad enough that they had to take her uterus and cervix. But if it is pre cancer then she has some time to get pg.

Wow that is awful for her... You are 6dpo? Its hard to say what ewcm means for you. Do you have any idea when u usually ovulate? You may be gearing up for it!
I POA OPK and a BFN. Oh well! Maybe tomorrow! (Prob not but now I know :sex: isn't manditory tonight..)

Well before the depo shot i had 28 day cycles on the dot. I always knew exactly when it would come. But since having the depo this would technically be my 1st real cycle. So im just keeping my fingers crossed

Well didn't do much last night did order in Chinese Yummy! Went to DD's parent teacher confrences last night and they weren't too bad. I have signed her up for tutoring on Tuesday and Thursdays after school and she will get the help with math that she needs.

afm just playing the waiting game 7dpo and really nothing new to report

Hope you lovely ladies are all well!

Yummy Chinese food!!!!!!! Hey looks like we O'd on the same day Sunshine!! Fx'd for you! When are u going to test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->