Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

It seems as though I have a 15 day lp. And a 28-32 day cycle, so this would be an early O for me. I O'd CD 13 last month.

Maybebaby~ Your temps are looking nice hun!! Let's watch them climb more over the next few days....maybe a dip and then climb again!!

Ok so couldn't wait to get home from work tonight and went over my lunch hour. I guess it was just my body playing tricks on my because nothing came across except the control line. I plan on doing another tomorrow and if a line appears then twice daily.

Conswayla you have the best PMA and Premomt sounds like a good time to bd for you too.

Maybebaby~ Your temps are looking nice hun!! Let's watch them climb more over the next few days....maybe a dip and then climb again!!

YEP hoping they climb quickly...im one sad, emotional lady xx

Ok so couldn't wait to get home from work tonight and went over my lunch hour. I guess it was just my body playing tricks on my because nothing came across except the control line. I plan on doing another tomorrow and if a line appears then twice daily.

Conswayla you have the best PMA and Premomt sounds like a good time to bd for you too.

No +opk for me either...my oh is driving towards me now!!! Should get here at around 11pm. I have ewcm so I need to get :sex:. Not sure I can jump on him at 11pm though when he's been working since 8am and has driven 5 hours tonight! Will see how it goes though...

This is my first ov time on bnb...it's quite exciting isn't it!

Conswayla - for what its worth I think you're still in!

:dust:

Well, I am praying that my temp drops tomorrow and I haven't O'd. I did wake up a few times in the morning before my temp time.....although I usually do.
I will just hang in there for a few days and see what my temp does

Hey Bud I guess we are in this together. My dh won't be driving towards me until 8pm that's about 5 more hours will be getting in about Midnight, I will get me some :sex:

Well lookin good some of you girls! Very happy to see maybebaby temps are good! Don't be sad, hun this is YOUR MONTH! I give up on opk's. They officially suck. I got faint "norm" lines, some ALMOST as dark as control (but still negs) through AF, but now have EWCM and NO F'ING LINE at all! Come on hormones, at least give me a hair of a line. Then I know I still make the damn hormone. Oh well. Life is bitch then it gives birth. No redheaded piglets for me. LMAO... BABY DUST!
Hugs!

Quick question? Does every opk show a control line after pee hits it?:dohh:

Hey Bud I guess we are in this together. My dh won't be driving towards me until 8pm that's about 5 more hours will be getting in about Midnight, I will get me some :sex:

Ha ha...at least they are on their way to us eh!!! Does your's know its ov time? I did mention it earlier in the week but kinda hope he's forgotten. I just want it all to be fun and relaxed...we don't have much time!!! I just hope he fancies the pants off me when he gets here :rofl:

Sunshine- It might take a sec to pop up- some brands come up fast fast (control line) and others like eeek up. If no control in the test time, then bad test. That is my experience. If you see the pee go past and wait the 3 or 10 min or whatever and no control then its a poop test. It sucks because you have to wait for more pee lol.. Hey have you ever gotten a pos opk? I haven't.... :(

Claire- NICE CHART!!! THAT IS SPECTACULAR!!!!! I want mine to look just like Claire's!!!!

Ha ha...at least they are on their way to us eh!!! Does your's know its ov time? I did mention it earlier in the week but kinda hope he's forgotten. I just want it all to be fun and relaxed...we don't have much time!!! I just hope he fancies the pants off me when he gets here :rofl:

No way! I don't tell him any of that! He just knows that I am excited to see him come home. He did tell me last week after I got my hair done that I looked really cute, he only does that when he wants to bd! Wish it was for something else, but usually bd.

Wantabebebad no I haven't gotten a positive, but today was the first time I used one. My cm isn't the best for bd, but it's getting close.

LOL My DH will tell me my hair sucks if I get a bad haircut... LMAO... At least he loves me enough to be honest.. Doesn't seem to affect BD though. HMMMM...

:wohoo: so many gearing up for DH's to come home and :sex:!!

My CM went creamy...somewhat ew, but mostly creamy, pretty sure I O'd. Oh snap!!
:rofl: its all good, this is what I was expecting. Can't blame me for wanting more. Going to get DH out of the house tonight for a bit, hopefully it will help him.

Yes Conswayla do get dh out of house it will improve his spirits and maybe give a little.HEHEHEHE:rofl:

I am so ready for my dh to come home! He is the type of man who doesn't pay much attention to my hair or make-up, but I know when he likes something I wear, cause he's all over me.:rofl:

Maybe I will be wearing my nice little nighty tonight when he arrives :rofl:

Yes Sunshine, get whatever you can on, and lure him to ya! How exciting he's coming home!!

Just a quickie to say my oh got home..he was straight away all nice and kissy cuddly and feeling my bb's so i might just get lucky tonight. Funny thing is that I am sure I put on weight but he's all "gosh you look so fit and slim" Hee hee...made my day!!!

Anyway...off for my bit of fun and hopefully to catch that eggy...sorry if tmi! :rofl:

yes Conswayla will do

Go for it Buds

Will be off for a few days I don't have a computer that works at the moment so will tell all when come back to work.

Have a great weekend talk to you on Monday.

Just a quickie to say my oh got home..he was straight away all nice and kissy cuddly and feeling my bb's so i might just get lucky tonight. Funny thing is that I am sure I put on weight but he's all "gosh you look so fit and slim" Hee hee...made my day!!!

Anyway...off for my bit of fun and hopefully to catch that eggy...sorry if tmi! :rofl:

Good luck hun!!

cramping...temp rise...and feel bit sick...flu? or 4DPO symptoms? who knows

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"