Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Yummy Chinese food!!!!!!! Hey looks like we O'd on the same day Sunshine!! Fx'd for you! When are u going to test?

I honestly think I'm going to buy a frer today and test probably Sunday. LOL I hate to see a BFN but not bad enough not to test. LOL What about you?

Im going to walgreens today and im gunna buy FRER today too. So i will probably cave a test tonight and then probably sunday as well when i get the BFN tonight lol

Im going to walgreens today and im gunna buy FRER today too. So i will probably cave a test tonight and then probably sunday as well when i get the BFN tonight lol

We are a couple of poas addicts LOL fxd that they are both BFP!!

Good luck you two when you poas!! It's hard waiting those 2 weeks, they drag so much.

Jax~ and C~ Save your tests! Wait till at least 10 DPO. Why dissapoint yourself with false BFNs? Save the anticipation for the real thing!!
Geez, who am i? I used to be such the test pusher... Eh, Have at it ladies! We will be here to celebrate, or lend an ear. :flower:

Well so far I am keeping to a EOD schedule. AS I was going to the loo earlier I was like :dohh: I didn't POA OPK! Grr. I may still later tho. I don't expect any lines today, but I have so many it's worth a check.
:dust: to you ladies!!! I look forward to Sunday!

Jax~ and C~ Save your tests! Wait till at least 10 DPO. Why dissapoint yourself with false BFNs? Save the anticipation for the real thing!!
Geez, who am i? I used to be such the test pusher... Eh, Have at it ladies! We will be here to celebrate, or lend an ear. :flower:

Well so far I am keeping to a EOD schedule. AS I was going to the loo earlier I was like :dohh: I didn't POA OPK! Grr. I may still later tho. I don't expect any lines today, but I have so many it's worth a check.
:dust: to you ladies!!! I look forward to Sunday!

Doesn't it just suck when you forget. LOL

You are out of practice! I love how you just reasoned yourself back into being a test pusher. LOL

Hope you get your positive opk soon! Good luck!

Brit how are you these days?????

Well today is the day............ that I have my laser eye surgery!! I feel so brave!! And to top it off, AF has finished - yeay :happydance:. So it's all looking good.

I feel very chilled this month but I suppose it's to with the fact that there might be a chance that I'll miss bd'ing at the right times this month 'cos DH is going away. It's a bummer but there isn't anything I can do about it. I'm not gonna do opks 'cos all they do is stress me 'cos I find it really difficult to get a damn +. There's no wonder I don't get a bfp when I can't even get a + opk :dohh:. But hey, who knows I might just be lucky and ovulate literally just after DH flies off but we'll see, I have my FX.

Right I'm off to have a little looksie at your charts now.

Blimey Brit - that came up quick! Good luck with it - I know how much courage it took you to book the appointment - I really hope it goes well and you never look back...
well... apart from to check out how clearly you can see everything behind you!!!! :rofl:

Pre - we're on an EOD cycle too - I'm just 2 days ahead of you.

So very jealous of you two girlies though - in your 2ww and ready to POAS already!
well I say :test: :test: :rofl:

just imagine.... what if you see the teeniest tiniest faintest line ????? :shock:

:happydance: first pos OPK today! Woohoo! Gonna try n :sex: today and tomorow hopefully the next day too! So I may be away for a bit :rofl:

i've missed so much
sunshine - your 2 ww seems to fly by, i seem to blink and then its your test date again
xx did you buy your frer
any symptoms ladies for you that are in your 2 ww.

Brit- hope the eye surgery went well. i had laser eye surgery about 3 years ago, it was scared but trust me it is sooo worth it. 20/20 vision no more contact lenses or glasses, its brilliant. x

I didn't test :dohh: I decided that I would wait until Friday if af doesn't show. I was feeling pretty sore for myself all weekend as didn't feel real hot. But I have found new PMA from my friends on here! DD had a wonderful Halloween holiday and is back at school feeling oh so much better!

Gumb good to see you have missed you so! Yes it does seem to fly by. NOT! LOL

Brit good luck with your eye surgery I have a few friends that have had it and loved what it did for them. :hugs:

Pre you go girl see you around when your out of your fertile mode. LOL

Well got some two days ago and yesterday... Gonna try again tonight to DTD. I wanted to do an opk today, but forgot them at home :growlmad: so I may do one tonight to see if its stronger or weaker than yesterdays.:shrug:
I am going to go get my prescription for the progesterone filled after work, but I dunno if I will use them starting today or not... I don't know how it will intetract with the :spermy: and I don't wanna spoil my chances. Any suggestions?

Pre I would give it a few days after you know that you've O'd then start with them. They are not the most wonderful things, I would defo wear a liner as it doesn't all get obsorbed. I would say start them about 7dpo. I don't use mine until I get my bfp so I'm kind of saying this all blind so take it for what's worth. Good Luck and FXD! :thumbup:

Hello ladies!! Last cycle, AF came a week late (1st time thats ever happened)!!! So my question is... will I O a week late this month? I have just started charting for the first time this month so I am clueless about what happened last month. I normally have a 30-31 day cycle and I was expecting AF on the 21st but she didn't show her ugly face until the 28th. What really confuses me is that AF norm lasts 5 days. Instead it was 3 days and really heavy... is that my body trying to stay on schedule or something?!? I am only on cd7 but my CM seems to be already gearing up...I am so confused!!:shrug:

Hello ladies!! Last cycle, AF came a week late (1st time thats ever happened)!!! So my question is... will I O a week late this month? I have just started charting for the first time this month so I am clueless about what happened last month. I normally have a 30-31 day cycle and I was expecting AF on the 21st but she didn't show her ugly face until the 28th. What really confuses me is that AF norm lasts 5 days. Instead it was 3 days and really heavy... is that my body trying to stay on schedule or something?!? I am only on cd7 but my CM seems to be already gearing up...I am so confused!!:shrug:

Don't fret littleredhen you will soon know your body inside and out. LOL No anyway are you doing OPK's? that will tell you when you body is gearing up to O and then the thermol shift will verify it has happened. I don't use OPK's as I have only ever gotten one positive so I gave up on them but I do feel O pains and check my cm and cp as well. Oh yeah and temp too. LOL

Did you just come off the pill sorry brain cramp and can't remember but if so then you cycles might be a little messed up for awhile too. Hope this helped somewhat.

Thanks Sunshine:hugs:!! No, I am not recently off the pill. I was on depo but that was over 2 years ago. I have never used opk's but maybe I will this cycle since I am so thrown off and confused :shrug: I hope that you're having a good day!

Thanks Sunshine:hugs:!! No, I am not recently off the pill. I was on depo but that was over 2 years ago. I have never used opk's but maybe I will this cycle since I am so thrown off and confused :shrug: I hope that you're having a good day!

Don't let the opk's get to you! They really stressed me out so that's why I quit them. I was on depo for years as well. My cycles are normal 28day cycles so at least greatful for that. I would try temping and monitoring you cm for a month I think it took me about a good two months of temping to really see a pattern. Hope it works for you!

AFM I am testing on Thursday so fxd that we caught the eggy and that DH is finished being a prick! Could really kick his butt atm.

Hope your day is going well!

premomt- don't use the progesterone cream till after ovulation. BEFORE ovulation will STOP you from ovulating. Sorry for the bold text, but please only use it after ovulation xxx

I'm testing tomorrow I will be updating in my journal.....

Hello hope your all well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->