Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

:thumbup:Yay!! Thats so exciting Sunshine!! I'll be praying for a :bfp:!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!! Don't faint and drop the test if its positive :winkwink: Your advice came full circle!!!

:thumbup:Yay!! Thats so exciting Sunshine!! I'll be praying for a :bfp:!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!! Don't faint and drop the test if its positive :winkwink: Your advice came full circle!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yes it did! Tbh getting pg isn't my problem it's just staying that way for the 9months that is so hopefully that happens soon! Changed my whole life around for this miracle so hope it works!

sunshine i can't hold it in please :test::test::test: i can't wait to see your :bfp: xxxxxxxxxxx
your sore nips sound great. strange saying that uh!!

Ugh, hey guys! So yesterday i had alot of spotting. I though AF was here and TBH i was kind of happy. Because it would be my first real AF after coming of depo. I had mild cramping and just some brown blood and alittle red blood. But then today it has all stopped so IDK what the heck is going on my BB's are sore and look way bigger but ive tested and they are all BFN... IDK what the heck is going on. Maybe the spotting was my AF because low progestrone? Grrrr i hate the waiting game

Ugh, hey guys! So yesterday i had alot of spotting. I though AF was here and TBH i was kind of happy. Because it would be my first real AF after coming of depo. I had mild cramping and just some brown blood and alittle red blood. But then today it has all stopped so IDK what the heck is going on my BB's are sore and look way bigger but ive tested and they are all BFN... IDK what the heck is going on. Maybe the spotting was my AF because low progestrone? Grrrr i hate the waiting game

do your boobs normally get sore.it could just be too early for a BFP.
do you normally have low progesterone. sorry for all the questions. just see what happens, fx it could be implantation x

The spotting could very well have been implatation so give it a few days and then test again don't give up until she shows full on!:hugs:

sunshine i can't hold it in please :test::test::test: i can't wait to see your :bfp: xxxxxxxxxxx

Nothing on here sounds strange anymore. LMAO

I hope to be updated by 9am central standard time tomorrow! Like I said somewhere I have a really positive feeling this cycle so:thumbup:

Before AF my boobs are normally sore but when i was PG my boobs were just as sore as they were when i would get AF. No i dont normally have low progestrone but i have read alot of women coming off of Depo have had low progestrone because the depo shot is synthetic progestrone so your body has gotten used to not producing as much. So my only "symptoms" are sore BB's and my face is breaking out which very well could just be AF. Either way i will be happy lol as sad as that is to say. I just want to be normal again =(

its not sad, normal is good, fx for you. i think you are supposed to be pretty fertile after coming off the pill etc x

Nothing on here sounds strange anymore. LMAO

I hope to be updated by 9am central standard time tomorrow! Like I said somewhere I have a really positive feeling this cycle so:thumbup:

:thumbup::thumbup: PMA i love it !!! you really do deserve your BFP and for it to stick x:hugs:

well Depo is the most evil thing ever. Its not a pill its the shot. it completely stops everything from working down there. Normally they say it can take up to a year to get back to normal after you last shot "wears off" And of course my Dr didnt tell me that =) So now i am sitting here kicking myself for agreeing to it.

oops, well hopefully you are super human and it wears off this month x

Jax I would give it a few months to get your body back to where it was before the Depo shot. I loved being on it except for the weight gain but other than that it was great. I didn't have any problems coming back to my normal cycle afterward either so I would just say that your body is just taking some time to get back to normal.

Gumb you deserve a massive BFP too were are you at in your cycle???

Hey Jax!!! I feel you for sure! I got off depo 2 yrs ago and it took about 6 months for AF to return :wacko:. I don't remember if I spotted before actually starting again or not. When was your last shot?

Gumb you deserve a massive BFP too were are you at in your cycle???[/QUOTE said:
thanks x:hugs: i'm 4 dpo. so i can test in 13 sleeps !!!!! at least i'll be kept busy with a wedding this weekend then going home to england the weekend after. so hopefully time won't drag. no symptoms, well kinda do:blush: i'm sore below. like irritated sore, it doesn;t hurt when i pee, so it's not cystitis, but when i wipe ouch!!! one of the girls reckons its too much :sex: :blush::blush:
i'm sure i'm out as only 2 days of cm, which isn't good :nope: but my Hubby reckons i'll be pg before christmas, so i'm going to jump onto his PMA xx

Gumb you deserve a massive BFP too were are you at in your cycle???[/QUOTE said:
thanks x:hugs: i'm 4 dpo. so i can test in 13 sleeps !!!!! at least i'll be kept busy with a wedding this weekend then going home to england the weekend after. so hopefully time won't drag. no symptoms, well kinda do:blush: i'm sore below. like irritated sore, it doesn;t hurt when i pee, so it's not cystitis, but when i wipe ouch!!! one of the girls reckons its too much :sex: :blush::blush:
i'm sure i'm out as only 2 days of cm, which isn't good :nope: but my Hubby reckons i'll be pg before christmas, so i'm going to jump onto his PMA xx

4dpo you must have what a 17day LP just because you can't see the cm doesn't always mean it's not there! FXD for you! 13 sleeps that's so cute that's what my DD used to always say howmany sleeps til???? Oh brought me back so lovely!

Yes do jump on DH oh I mean his PMA. LMAO

yeah the injections lengthen my LP. i used to have between 10-14 days LP and loads of spotting caused by v low progesterone so the injections lengthen it. i have had a few cycles with a 17 LP and it sucks, i get all excited and then BFN
but yep i will jump on my DH, his pma and him. lmao xx

Hey Jax!!! I feel you for sure! I got off depo 2 yrs ago and it took about 6 months for AF to return :wacko:. I don't remember if I spotted before actually starting again or not. When was your last shot?

I my one and only shot wore off the middle of August. Did it take you 6 month from you last shot or 6 months from when it "wore off"?

Hello my lovely ladies I must share today...... :bfp:

I had a very very faint one on 11dpo so wasn't that surprised but wanted to wait and make sure I wasn't just seeing things.

Hope your all well today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->