Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

i just replied to you thread in the BFP section but CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

CONGRATULATIONS SUNSHINE - I'm glad I got to see that post!!!! As you can tell, my laser eye surgery has gone fantastic. Oooh, lets hope this one's a really sticky bean!! :hugs:

Oh good luck Sunshine - you deserve it!!! xxxxx

(*i mean you deserve the BFP - not the good luck ! - but you can defo have both!)

Thank you all so very much! I am so very nervous this time around! I will tell you that when they say each pregnancy is different they are totally right. This one my @@'s are tender but my nips are OMG so sensitive!!!

I can't wait to see you all with BFP's of your own soon!:hugs:

I'm trying to join you Sunshine! I'm feeling happy 'cos it seems my body's gearing up for ovulation :happydance: so FX that I ovulate very soon. DH is set to go off to America on Sunday on his own and I'm just hoping that egg is released before then. I'm staying put this time as there's nobody to leave our first born (our precious dog) with.

Oooh, I was reading over in the ttc section earlier today that grapefruit juice is really good to increase cm so I went a bought a whole load. I don't think I have too much of an issue with cm but I thought it would be worth a try - you never know. Thing is, I've discovered that I'm not a huge fan of grapefruit juice so I'm hoping that I'll get to like it :dohh:.

I'm trying to join you Sunshine! I'm feeling happy 'cos it seems my body's gearing up for ovulation :happydance: so FX that I ovulate very soon. DH is set to go off to America on Sunday on his own and I'm just hoping that egg is released before then. I'm staying put this time as there's nobody to leave our first born (our precious dog) with.

Oooh, I was reading over in the ttc section earlier today that grapefruit juice is really good to increase cm so I went a bought a whole load. I don't think I have too much of an issue with cm but I thought it would be worth a try - you never know. Thing is, I've discovered that I'm not a huge fan of grapefruit juice so I'm hoping that I'll get to like it :dohh:.

So hope you join me soon!!! O time is such an exciting time! How long will DH be over here in America? Hope you catch that eggy by Sunday! If you haven't O'd yet make sure you get some right before he leaves so if you O on Monday or Tuesday you've got some spermies there for the picking!

Yuck on the grapefruit juice! I don't even get that crap close to my nose as I think it really stinks. LOL I would just do with out if I had to drink it. LMAO

He's off until 10th December!!! :shock: So yeah, I plan to get as much :spermy: as possible.

I'm not really sure if I'll be able to drink much more of the juice - ewww, it is awful. I do giggle though 'cos every month I'll try something else in the hope of getting a bfp! It will happen though - well that's what I've been telling myself - ooh as well as the fact that this is our 7th month of ttc and 7 is a lucky number AND out of all these 7 months this is our first month of ttc whilst we're actually in our own home. Doesn't it sound daft that I'm latching onto all these crazy positive signs but I suppose even with this I'll try any line of thoughts just to keep that pma!

He's off until 10th December!!! :shock: So yeah, I plan to get as much :spermy: as possible.

I'm not really sure if I'll be able to drink much more of the juice - ewww, it is awful. I do giggle though 'cos every month I'll try something else in the hope of getting a bfp! It will happen though - well that's what I've been telling myself - ooh as well as the fact that this is our 7th month of ttc and 7 is a lucky number AND out of all these 7 months this is our first month of ttc whilst we're actually in our own home. Doesn't it sound daft that I'm latching onto all these crazy positive signs but I suppose even with this I'll try any line of thoughts just to keep that pma!

So he will be in the states for our Thanksgiving. That really sucks he's gone so long! Oh well get used to being left at home cause as soon as you get your bfp and then the baby comes then you won't be able to travel as much. LMAO.....

Yes I love the lucky number 7 I also have 13 as my lucky number just because my DD was born on that day. :dohh: It is always picked on my lotto ticket when I buy one!

Hey girls, I'm not sure who used the progesterone suppos. but did it make ur nips super duper sensitive? Mine r on fire every morning...:shrug:

Hey girls, I'm not sure who used the progesterone suppos. but did it make ur nips super duper sensitive? Mine r on fire every morning...:shrug:

I used them the last time I was pg but I don't remember them doing that. This pg I haven't started them but nips are big time sensitive!

I wonder if the progesterone is causing my 'intestinal disturbances' as well... Eh, if it helps me keep a sticky than ill take it! :thumbup:

Hello my lovely ladies I must share today...... :bfp:

I had a very very faint one on 11dpo so wasn't that surprised but wanted to wait and make sure I wasn't just seeing things.

Hope your all well today!

What the hell is this? I go away for a couple of days and this happens?? Im so excited for you!! Congrats my dear!!!

Brit! the eye surgery went well???!!!
Oh that's such fab news - after you'd been putting it off forever - CONGRATS!

As for grapefruit juice :sick:
ewwwww just the thought of it makes me wanna :sick:

Yeah all went well. I've got a bit of dry eye but that was kinda to be expected and the main fact is that I can see on wakening!!! Although, I still keep trying to take my glasses off when I go to bed :rofl:.

I see you're in the 2ww. Here's hoping that Sunshine has set off the trend for this month.

Hey Jax!!! I feel you for sure! I got off depo 2 yrs ago and it took about 6 months for AF to return :wacko:. I don't remember if I spotted before actually starting again or not. When was your last shot?

I my one and only shot wore off the middle of August. Did it take you 6 month from you last shot or 6 months from when it "wore off"?

It took me 6 months after the short wore off. I don't know if it makes a difference (it seems like it would) but I was on it for 3 years. I think that it wouldn't effect your body as bad as it did mine. I have no idea how long it took me to start ovulating normally as I was not charting at all then.

Hello my lovely ladies I must share today...... :bfp:

I had a very very faint one on 11dpo so wasn't that surprised but wanted to wait and make sure I wasn't just seeing things.

Hope your all well today!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
OMG!!!! Yay, Sunshine!! I am so excited for you, that is awesome!! I can't believe that I didn't check in for 2 days and missed this!! Congrats!! I hope that this is my cycle too!! I'm only on CD11 so I have a while to go before any testing!!

So boo-hoo, DH has officially left to head on over to America. We had our last bding session this morning and hopefully ovulation will happen really soon. I just want to be in with a chance but only time will tell.

How's everybody's weekend going?

sunshine- i'm sorry i'm going to have to say this, will you please use your tablets xxxxxx i really want your bean to stick and i know you do xxxxxxxxx

Hey brit- glad u got one last go at it! Hopefully ov will happen tonight!! :dust:
C- were you not going to use the progesterone? I would vote to use them also- as long as your doc says its the best option!!

I have been using them for a few days now ,a d wow how they affect me!! I think I've gotten about all the side effects! Sore bbs, my nips are on fire, loose bowels, I sleep like I've blacked out at night, cramping... Ugh! I keep telling myself it will be worth it in the end...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->